It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of cover-up of extraterrestrial encounter during Apollo 11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was watching an episode of Ancient Aliens. I don't know which one there too many. And in one of the segments they made what I thought was an amazing observation with regards to post flight interview with the astronauts. Before I get to the observation first consider the two conspiracy theories at play here. The first conspiracy theory is the astronauts never went to the moon and it was all staged. This why you never see any photos with stars because it could have been possible to realize it was staged. Of course this star issue with photos has been supposedly debunked.

But regardless, the observation I am about to share supports the idea of the conspiracy it was staged. The other conspiracy has to do with minutes of audio blanked out during the landing. Supposedly the astronauts saw live evidence of extraterrestrials in a nearby crater but were forced to be silent on the subject. The observation I am about to share supports the second conspiracy because the astronauts were upset by not being able to share the most profound discovery in all of history when they got back to Earth.

So here is the observation. Below is the video of the post flight press conference with the astronauts. Notice how the astronauts practically never smile the entire time. I mean they are practically grim. You would think if someone actually stepped on the moon they would be grinning from ear to ear with uncontrollable impossible to contain enthusiasm. Just think about someone you've been with who just came back from a great vacation. Generally, people don't act this grim after experiencing something so amazingly profound.

But enough of my subjective judgments and opinions. Watch the video and draw your own opinions. Please share. I'm always interesting in finding out if I am the only insane person in the room.

edit on 8-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"the astronauts were upset by not be able to share the most profound discovery in all of history when they got back to Earth."

That is IT! That is why the most famous person on Earth went into a shell.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Armstrong: "What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"
Mission Control: "What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ..."
Apollo 11: "These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us! ..."

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Armstrong & Aldrin: Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!
Houston (Christopher Craft): What ... what ... what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?
Armstrong & Aldrin: They're here under the surface.
Houston: What's there? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling 'Apollo 11'.
Armstrong & Aldrin: We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments.
Houston: Repeat your last information!
Armstrong & Aldrin: I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater!
Houston: Repeat, repeat!
Armstrong & Aldrin: Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything - what then?
Houston: Have you picked up anything?
Armstrong & Aldrin: I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film
Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?
Armstrong & Aldrin: They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us.
Houston: The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up?
Armstrong & Aldrin: Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them.

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"
Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ...
Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us! ...

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.
Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?
Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.
According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:
"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the Moon module (LEM). But this message was never heard by the public - because NASA censored it."
According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.
Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up."

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Poor JimbO, stuck between a lie and a hard place.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

did you write this, or is there a link to who did?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Of course, these messages were picked up on a secure "back channel" by ham radio operators and never heard by the general public, and the astronauts were apparently not so shaken up that they never bothered to mention the encounter again for the length of their stay and flight back to Earth, and basically never again.

What's not to believe?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

They don't look happy at all , they look like they got something on their mind and are still processing that.
edit on 8-10-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They appear to of been briefed on what to and not to say...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

They don't look happy at all , they look like they got something on their mind and are still processing that.

Sleep. They only slept a little bit in a little over the eight days of the trip, not including all the sleep lost before and after in preparation and debriefing. And talk about your jet lag.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

No kidding.

There is jet lag and then there is rocket lag.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The problem with these transcripts is that they have no provenance. Anybody could have made them up. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it's a rumor. At best, this stuff is anecdotal.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I thought they never went to moon in the first place

Weird how someone has made such a lengthy transcript of these so called recordings. But where is the audio for them?

There is probably of course an excuse as to how NASA destroyed it but not the written transcripts. Again it's an interesting psychological study of how people who want to believe in such fanciful stories will twist things continually to fit their belief and try to spread that belief.

But C'mon!" Citing a video made almost two months after the astronauts had returned to Earth and looking miserable is not really proof of anything is it?

The astronauts splashed down on July 24th 1969. The astronauts then spent three weeks in quarantine to ensure they had not brought anything back to Earth they might have caught of those darned alienz. There was a ticker tape parade on August 13th 1969 to celebrate the landings . The press conferences were gruelling affairs lasting well over two hours. Not only that a world tour would follow.

There is a plethora of information available on the Apollo missions to back up what really happened.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Okay, it's that time again...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Sleep. They only slept a little bit in a little over the eight days of the trip, not including all the sleep lost before and after in preparation and debriefing. And talk about your jet lag.

I thought about the sleep argument also. However, there is no amount of sleep deprivation would hold back my excitement. I'm sorry but you would see it my eyes no matter how tired I was!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
But C'mon!" Citing a video made almost two months after the astronauts had returned to Earth and looking miserable is not really proof of anything is it?

Two months later seems to eliminate the "they were tired" argument.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The problem with these transcripts is that they have no provenance. Anybody could have made them up. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it's a rumor. At best, this stuff is anecdotal.

Or, the government devoted every possible amount of counter spy resources to the apprehension or destruction of such evidence for fear it would destabilize every government on the planet.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I thought about the sleep argument also. However, there is no amount of sleep deprivation would hold back my excitement. I'm sorry but you would see it my eyes no matter how tired I was!

Have to agree. Those three brave souls had the look of men who had been seriously threatened, and their families threatened. Very grim and obviously traumatized. Only one conclusion can be reached after seeing that, and I saw it live back then.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'm really confused why anyone would question this argument. THESE GUYS WALKED ON THE FREAKING MOON!!!! I would not stop smiling for the rest of my life!!!!

I would saying walking on the moon is equivalent to having sex with the World consensus top 10 beautiful women all at the same time!!!

edit on 8-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"these babies are huge"

Not the type of wording I would expect from a trained astronaut.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join