It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of cover-up of extraterrestrial encounter during Apollo 11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
"these babies are huge"

Not the type of wording I would expect from a trained astronaut.

Agreed. But then I thought maybe what was meant was the fruit of the efforts kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

"these babies are huge"

Sleep deprivation has already been mentioned. At that point, anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: schuyler
The problem with these transcripts is that they have no provenance. Anybody could have made them up. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it's a rumor. At best, this stuff is anecdotal.

Or, the government devoted every possible amount of counter spy resources to the apprehension or destruction of such evidence for fear it would destabilize every government on the planet.

Or they did no such thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

So here is the observation. Below is the video of the post flight press conference with the astronauts. Notice how the astronauts practically never smile the entire time

Know how many threads on Apollo 11 that started or contained those exact words ?
This is like the 200th time
Was that a copy paste from one of the other 199 ?

It was lack of rest
For the 200th time

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

"these babies are huge"

Me neither, especially armstrong, he was known for having an ability to keep a very cool head when things went wrong. Im sure ive read that his heart rate barely fluttered when he had to manually control the moon lander to a safe spot. A very straight laced fellow too.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ham radio operators, especially the one's that would have been equipped enough to receive such broadcasts, are a very diligent and thorough lot. IF it did happen, and some did receive these conversations, they would have recorded them for sure, and ferreted the originals away for safe-keeping.

If it happened, then those recordings are out there, somewhere, and may pop up at any time.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
They don't look sleepy. Sure, busy time for the guys and maybe a little tired near the end of the press conference. When they had standard topics they could easily talk about there was a lot of excitement and energy in their voice, as you would expect from an astronaut.

Neil looks like the one with the most on his mind, still needed a proper debrief to come to terms with it all. The stress of not being able to engage with the public openly about some things shows. The locks on alien information have been in place since Roswell. I am sure he talked to some guys about it, but was it enough for something as big as this?

The sounds at the start of the video playing are interesting, reminds me of a swarm of insects having a rave party. How Mike mentions the Landing Module looking like a praying mantis is interesting. In the alien literature there are a few references to a large praying mantis type being. Very powerful and superior to the grays.

I don't fully get the joke about 'quickly putting up the tv camera'. Sounds like a delay took place. At the 20 min mark where Neil is thanking Buzz for help with the TV cable is an emotionally strong moment. Has the feeling that Neil is struggling with secret aspects to it.

Quite a few cuts along the way hints at more to the story. Some of the edits are between film rolls, a few cuts within each roll. Great to see the guys after such an amazing achievement.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

subjective judgments and opinions

This thread in a nutshell.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I believe it , Ingo Swann said there were aliens on the moon when he CRV'd the moon

and these astronauts as well

Come back , MIND BLOWN that they have discovered life other than human, and they get told to shut up

no wonder , id be pissed too , thats like being told you have the cure for death
but you cant tell anyone ever!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
oh crap - not this idiocy again

it boils dwn to one peice of bollox fanfic and peoples opinions on how astronauts " should " behave

for an insite into armstrongs emotions - listen to him @ lunar landing and when he takes the first step on the moon also - his reactions at pre launch vents -

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

"these babies are huge"

Me neither, especially armstrong, he was known for having an ability to keep a very cool head when things went wrong. Im sure ive read that his heart rate barely fluttered when he had to manually control the moon lander to a safe spot. A very straight laced fellow too.

However the first time you ever see anything you have never seen before ?
I think you would likely break your normal reserved attitude

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think it's great when people just believe random internet posts without reliable sources.

Meanwhile back in the real world the Apollo 11 history and transcripts are available on the NASA website.

Apollo 11 Lunar Surface Journal

Jim Oberg's Misbegotten Myth –The origin of the ‘aliens on the moon’ story

But don't believe it because NASA made it all up to cover up the real aliens on the moon. People who heard the astronauts talking on the moon as they watched on TV. That was all a cover-up too. The audio was already recorded in case they encountered aliens on the moon and filmed in the Nevada desert.

Oh But rest in peace Mr. Gorsky. At least he had a smile on his face after Armstrong walked on the moon.....

That story isn't true either. But it's a good one.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Armstrong: "What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"
Mission Control: "What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ..."
Apollo 11: "These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us! ..."

If true - it's the first time a credible witness is reporting seeing the craft - from the friggin moon!

Wow....just wow.

Although I think it would be truly amazing if this transmission is real, my "spidey senses" tells me it's probably bogus and/or wishful thinking (to put it kindly).

Hopefully time will tell for certain...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

"these babies are huge"

Sleep deprivation has already been mentioned. At that point, anything is possible.

Including hallucinating other spacecraft, when there are none.

You have destroyed the credibility of the witness on stand.

Prosecution rests.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Actually we often DO believe, we have a choice to tow the line with what we are TOLD to believe or accept that some government agency's in some nations of the world LIE to the people some of the time, some do it a lot more than some of the time and some do it only some of the time.

When the Brookings institute came up with it's scandalous advice to hide information (supposedly for the well being of the world but of course knowledge is power so in reality to hoard that power) from the world if any evidence of a more advanced race or former civilization was found it was then adhered to by the far less intelligent in there positions of power and has over time become something of a monster.

But leak's happen.

AND there are those with convenient history's and back story's/positions that act as Spokesmen (official and otherwise) for the continued cover up that in reality actually work for pocket agency's within the larger intelligence agency's of the world such as the US CIA and NSA.

These Spin Doctoring individuals often take the place of Sceptics and are actually as harmful to the genuine Sceptic community as are false UFO story tellers (Whom sometimes? may be working for those same Disinformation buraus).

These pocket agency's are often using the larger organization merely as an umbrella to hide there own independent clandestine missions which are indeed often not in the interests of National Security at all but rather information control and not to keep that information from the world as in other nations but to keep it from the people of the world that would probably benefit in some way from possessing that precious knowledge and the accompanying power it would grant to them, oddly these same closet agency's are directly opposed to such important treatise as the US constitution since they work to affectively keep the electorate UNINFORMED and indeed sometimes to there merit even the 'Official' heads of these official agency's may NOT know this truth themselves as evidenced by the likely very real MJ12 document's which as well as being treasonous and against the US own constitution may indicate if not the start of this period of ultra classification in the US by a possible shadow government that was not working for the people of that nation then at least there attempt to cover up a potential incident we all know of today as the Roswell incident which as you know was a rather more terrestrial affair - at least in it's alleged location.

But back to the moon.

www.structuresonthemoon.com...
Jump past the start of this YouTube video the channel makes money out of new age lunacy advertising that detracts from the body of this video so starts with an advert, jump to about 2.30 mark onwards to avoid that crap.

But there are so many better images out there.

Now hear this argument from me and think on it.

Image manipulation is a genuine practice and it has been done to almost all of NASA's publicly released images often just to touch them up but sometimes to hide evidence or occlude it but sometimes it still slip's though.

Don't see it let's have another look.

Now think something like this - oh perhaps not a tank but a tracked vehicle blown onto it's roof and into two parts leaving one wheel and both tracks on the ground a very long time ago and now in an advanced state of deterioration.

And it's next to perhaps a larger carrier vehicle that is lying on it's side - I have linked that with dotted red line to part of it which is on the other side of the tracked derelict.

Older images like these that managed to somehow slip past the Air Brush Monkey's are the most reliable, newer images are potentially altered in real time using advanced algorithm that allow anything they do not want the public or there competitors to know about to be hidden.

But sometimes a more direct approach is used, shooting down a Russian mars probe for example or sabotaging an Indian probe on it's final approach etc are all possibility's - if it is us that did that.

And Remember there is a whole OTHER conspiracy about the moon landing's that may have more meat on the bone's that some may like, the real NASA A team for the mission were all killed, some claim it was an act of deliberate sabotage as the powers that be feared that they could not keep those fine men under there control and other's agree that it was likely just a tragic accident.
But that team of astronauts had expressed concerns about the LAM as only a short time before they were scheduled to launch a test of the design had failed on earth.
I believe they did go to the moon but it is one of the main sticking point's for those that claim it was faked (remember the Movie Capricorn One based on that theory).

edit on 9-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

1965 ?

that guy has less grey hair than I do !

doesnt strike me as being old

Sorry snap statement , watching the videos now !

edit on 9-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: TheGreazel

They don't look happy at all , they look like they got something on their mind and are still processing that.

I'm really confused why anyone would question this argument. THESE GUYS WALKED ON THE FREAKING MOON!!!! I would not stop smiling for the rest of my life!!!!

I would saying walking on the moon is equivalent to having sex with the World consensus top 10 beautiful women all at the same time!!!

So...awesome, but extremely tiring?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I believe it , Ingo Swann said there were aliens on the moon when he CRV'd the moon

and these astronauts as well

Come back , MIND BLOWN that they have discovered life other than human, and they get told to shut up

no wonder , id be pissed too , thats like being told you have the cure for death
but you cant tell anyone ever!

Ingo Swann. Please tell me youre smart enough to not believe that guy.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

"these babies are huge"

Um, the astronaut had not been trained how to report his seeing flying saucers on the Moon when he got there....
Pretty obvious, really, don't you think?

If you want to debunk something, at least make an effort.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

There is that, i suppose.

I would love the story to be true, however unlikely it seems. I just think there would be more evidence by now, a supposed transcript without the recording and no further evidence to back it up, leaves me suspect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join