It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Watkins loves Canadians! RUSH!

You love us, too, right?
edit on 11-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We all contradict ourselves in one way or another. Hypocrisy and contradiction are components of the system.

Embodying both sides of the polar spectrum--good/evil, dark/light, yin/yang, masculine/feminine --is part of the duality paradigm and holds us in a fractured state of dichotomy. which creates cognitive dissonance. Once you become conscious of this, you can begin to reconcile the contradicting, fractured parts of yourself and unify them. making yourself whole, once again

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

judging by those pearly whites, he's not.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Just read that Shep Smith may be stepping down from Fox News....hmmmmm

Attorney general Barr met privately with Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox News, on Wednesday night.

Over the past 6 months Shepard Smith has had multiple multi-day absences from his show. Perhaps he is under investigation and the chickens have come home to roost.

He could be sick.

I never called in sick to work for years. No matter what, I was there.

Then, I developed a chronic disease and I was using sick leave left and right, culminating in early medical retirement.

I'm not a fan of his, but we should wait for more information.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
President Trump announcing that a deal with China has been reached. The part I like the most was when he said "China would not have agreed to this if they did not think I was going to be re-elected."

Only Fox News covered this live announcement. CNN and MSNBC are still trying to bring down Giuliani.
edit on 10/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

judging by those pearly whites, he's not.

Five bucks says they're dentures.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No matter what led to Sheppard Smith's resignation, I am elated that he is gone....ELATED.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Attorney general Barr met privately with Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox News, on Wednesday night.

Over the past 6 months Shepard Smith has had multiple multi-day absences from his show. Perhaps he is under investigation and the chickens have come home to roost.

He could be sick.

I never called in sick to work for years. No matter what, I was there.

Then, I developed a chronic disease and I was using sick leave left and right, culminating in early medical retirement.

I'm not a fan of his, but we should wait for more information.

He had been with them for 26 years and then just quits live on air....none of his colleagues that came on after had any clue and said so.

There would have to be a VERY pressing issue for him to quit like that.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes, no doubt he's 'different' alittle out there if you know what I mean but likely smarter, wiser than most think. Seems he's doing a roadtrip across America.

He'll be on Revolution Radio tonight. Not sure what time.
www.revolution.radio...

Says he was a Sergeant First Class (E-7) in the Army 9th Calvary Brigade or Regiment.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope this is William Barr following through and what he promised during his confirmation hearings. That he would have reporters and journalists who cross certain red lines punished.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Watkins did a livestream a few hours ago.

www.youtube.com...

Am I the only one that gets the feeling Jim Watkin's history is not what it seems?

Well, he was in the army for 20 years or so, dealing with IT. Possible intelligence? I havent read anything linking him to army intel explicitly, but

Before building websites, Watkins was in the US Army for nearly 20 years. It was in the military where Watkins learned about computers and, eventually, the burgeoning internet.

Taken from Business Insider article.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

President Trump announcing that a deal with China has been reached. The part I like the most was when he said "China would not have agreed to this if they did not think I was going to be re-elected."

Only Fox News covered this live announcement. CNN and MSNBC are still trying to bring down Giuliani.

Phase 1

edit on 10112019 by MetalThunder because: Clean up on isle. 777

edit on 10112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Or something to do with his boyfriend.?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: imthegoat

The guy is apparently a known hoaxer,

is he? I don't know anything about him, honestly. But I don't think the Cemex thing was ever investigated. With no investigation, it's not a settled issue

Cemex is definitely dirty. We know this because the guy was kind of pointing to it. The anons took it from there and dug up the dirt. It is kind of a grey area about his hoaxing. Where he was when he got there and the "camp n tunnel pit" were there,but very old. He basically used that to raise the money then basically disappeared afterwards...

Cemex has been dug into very hard on paper at least by the anons though. Connections all over the place. Its where most of us learned blood works well in cement just for one note dug up about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, no doubt he's 'different' alittle out there if you know what I mean but likely smarter, wiser than most think. Seems he's doing a roadtrip across America.

He'll be on Revolution Radio tonight. Not sure what time.
www.revolution.radio...

Says he was a Sergeant First Class (E-7) in the Army 9th Calvary Brigade or Regiment.

I don't mean personality wise. His origins might not be as they appear.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
POTUS 40 Tweet Time Delta DECODES so far today:

13:29:12 PM 01:40:46
11:48:26 AM
Q42 We serve at pleasure of the President. DJT
11:47:44 AM
Q33 Few shills inside thread. Reason - It’s being monitored, recorded, analyzed - don’t want clutter.
11:47:11 AM Q48 The calm before the storm.
11:46:23 AM
Q14 MI - What is 'State Secrets'? How upheld in SC? What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
11:46:09 AM Q24 Not all will be prosecuted - all will do as told
11:45:45 AM
Q15 Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin all controlled by 3 families - corruption is so serious deals cut for people to walk away else 70% of politicians in jail. Deep cleaning is occurring
11:45:30 AM Q111 Obama groomed by SA/MB - Goodnight BO
11:44:19 AM Q24 Not all will be prosecuted - all will do as told
11:43:55 AM Q17 How can MI prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies/judges?
11:43:38 AM Q11 MI one area of govt not corrupt - directly serves POTUS.
11:43:27 AM
Q34 Q clearance patriot - public Confirmation of what is occurring will be revealed after 11.3/11.4 and will not be openly accepted.
11:42:53 AM
Q31 Some that ties back to foreign heads of state will remain classified. So much string pulling/blackmail that we need to cut these to regain power for the people
11:42:22 AM Q18 Pelosi, NoName, Mayo clinic - illness excuse
11:42:04 AM
Q15 Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin all controlled by 3 families - corruption is so serious deals cut for people to walk away else 70% of politicians in jail. Deep cleaning is occurring
11:41:49 AM Q52 Finances/worth of Obama, Pelosi, NoName
11:40:57 AM Q40 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
11:40:17 AM
Q17 How can MI prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies/judges?
11:40:00 AM Q32 Initial wave will be fast and meaningful
11:39:28 AM Q59 partial:

We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).
Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within).
Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity.
Alice & Wonderland.

11:38:29 AM Q9 Reorg underway - Agencies controlled, judges confirmed, Senate Reps dropping out
11:38:20 AM Q22 NG activated w marines - Study prev. use & Prepare
11:37:58 AM Q204 We are winning bigly
11:35:54 AM Q115 Jap restaurant extraction !!!!!!!!!!!
11:34:39 AM Q7 Obama cabinet used non gov emails
11:34:32 AM Q9 Reorg underway - Agencies controlled, judges confirmed, Senate Reps dropping out
11:34:23 AM Q24 Not all will be prosecuted - all will do as told
11:33:59 AM Q21 Far enough along to paint picture without jeopardizing operation
11:33:28 AM
Q29 Classified to end. NK not run by Kim. Truth outrageous - most would riot, revolt, reject
11:32:59 AM Q50 NK/IRAN/Uranium - Who controls NK? where are BO/VJ
11:32:09 AM Q25 Pelosi/NoName - proof begins 11.3
11:31:44 AM Q141 Crumbs to paint full picture opening eyes of the world
11:30:03 AM Q134 SA bank records give Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control
11:28:29 AM Q234 Select people removed - more to follow
11:25:55 AM Q25 Pelosi/NoName - proof begins 11.3
11:25:30 AM 57:53
Q57 MB infiltration of US - NoName f2f v. phone call?
Q53 Foundations>donations>filings>IRS
10:27:37 AM Q1148 Side by side graphics, LL promised RBG SC position
10:15:49 AM Q1549 Autists, POTUS iPhone call to Kim
10:00:00 AM
Q1051 Prep, Strength test. For God & Country! We Fight for FREEDOM.
09:49:09 AM
edit on 11-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Ah, on that note yea. Always found it strange he left the Army after 16 yrs, only 4 yrs shy of a full pension @ rank of E-7 or possibly could of made E-8.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Fitto n: Judicial Watch Uncovers Rosenstein Email to Mueller: ‘The Boss’ Doesn’t Know We’re Talking

The time period referred to in this suit is critical. On May 9, 2017, Rosenstein wrote a memo to President Trump recommending that FBI Director James Comey be fired. That day, President Trump fired Comey. Just three days later, on May 12, Rosenstein sent an email assuring Robert Mueller that “The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.” (It is not clear if the “boss” is then-AG Sessions or President Trump.)

Many will jump on the "dirty" RR not Rod Rosenstein quickly. But as I have stated often, The Plan included, as its CENTERPIECE, the Special Counsel. It not only had to happen, but it had to appear organic in nature AND had to appear it would succeed in eliminating DJT AND many more.

The Plan included the Special Counsel, so how do you make that happen and make it organic?

A Game Plan should not be obvious to the opposing team. That plan must include the ability to change, alter, sacrifice and all must Trust It. Can you imagine if a football team mutinied after every failed third down conversion?

The Provocateur's number one tactic is to shout, just like a football fan, "idiots, see you failed again, see you failed, you can't win!" Do it with hate, anger and contempt through self ascribed moral superiority and voila' - the enemy is revealed.

Dark To Light should read Dark Is REVEALED By Light.

* btw, can anyone shouting in the theater at the movie screen change anything that is happening on that screen? I like to ponder that, then again. Why has no one has asked the Q-uestion.
edit on 11-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Northern California fire officials say a man dependent on oxygen died about 12 minutes after PG&E shut down power to the area as part of a massive effort to prevent fire
Twitter

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Northern California fire officials say a man dependent on oxygen died about 12 minutes after PG&E shut down power to the area as part of a massive effort to prevent fire
Twitter

Christ in a sidecar.

We all knew this would happen.

Class. Action. Lawsuit.
edit on 10/11/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join