It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Andrew McCabe Opens Up About Steele Dossier, Origins Of Trump-Russia Probe

ndrew McCabe, the embattled former FBI deputy director, said at a recent event that former British spy Christopher Steele disclosed to FBI investigators that his infamous anti-Trump dossier should not be taken as “gospel,” and that he could not vouch for the accuracy of some of the material in the infamous document.

McCabe, who spoke Oct. 3 at an event hosted by journalist Carl Bernstein, was defending the FBI’s handling of the Steele dossier by insisting investigators were aware of the document’s flaws during the Trump probe. 

the political insider

wasn't McCabe supposed to be arrested?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You're right. I was in a rut.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Betcha CNN picks him up within a couple of months.

I always turned him off if I happened to be watching Fox when his program came on. I think his show was in the tanker. His hatred of our POTUS was getting in the way of any semblance of honest reporting.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is appalling for the richest nation on earth.

This is how North Koreans see Americans.

Is it really that far from the truth?

Such a shame.

edit on 11-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

A lot of those people CHOOSE to live that way.

I live in a suburb of a reasonably large city. Homeless issues are discussed daily.

There have been many attempts to help these people. Most of them don't want it.

The only things they're interested in are usually food, booze, drugs, or money.

The tents they're living in are very well-rated for warmth. You'd be surprised by how a warm a very lightweight tent can be.

link   
I was watching 'Ancient Aliens' and they were discussing a few DARPA articles on Cyborg beetles from 2009.

Pentagon's Cyborg Beetle Spies Take Off

Cyborg beetles to be the US military's latest weapon (w/ Video)

The Army’s Remote-Controlled Beetle

The research, funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), could one day be used for surveillance purposes or for search-and-rescue missions.

10 yrs have passed so who knows how far they've advanced today and with other insects.
A fly on the wall I'm sure has long been possible.

link   

“Resolved, That pursuant to Article 1, Section 5, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, Representative Nancy Pelosi be, and she hereby is, expelled from the House of Representatives and the Office of the Speaker is declared to be vacant.”

According to Fox News, Abraham’s attempt to get Pelosi removed, introduced on Tuesday, unsurprisingly has no chance of passing the House.

Source

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Down in southern Nevada they have a panhandler Union and I've seen at the end of the day a few of them pack up their signs & junk, walk a half mile to the next big parking lot, jump in a new Tahoe and drive off. They rotate what street corners and shopping centers to camp out almost weekly.

Life is good!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Possibly, or due to circumstances out of their control, are they perhaps "powerless agents who lack the capacity to exercise choices"? Source Article

this article unpacks and illuminates some of the hidden complexities that underpin choices to be homeless.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

that's true. Many people choose to drop out. Because some of us don't conform well to this system...a system that induces psychosis. I might have dropped out, myself if I didn't feel obligated to uphold my responsibilities

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Andrew McCabe Opens Up About Steele Dossier, Origins Of Trump-Russia Probe

ndrew McCabe, the embattled former FBI deputy director, said at a recent event that former British spy Christopher Steele disclosed to FBI investigators that his infamous anti-Trump dossier should not be taken as “gospel,” and that he could not vouch for the accuracy of some of the material in the infamous document.

McCabe, who spoke Oct. 3 at an event hosted by journalist Carl Bernstein, was defending the FBI’s handling of the Steele dossier by insisting investigators were aware of the document’s flaws during the Trump probe. 

the political insider

wasn't McCabe supposed to be arrested?

In late August, reports surfaced that McCabe's arrest was expected, but I haven't heard anything of it since.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Possibly, or due to circumstances out of their control, are they perhaps "powerless agents who lack the capacity to exercise choices"? Source Article

this article unpacks and illuminates some of the hidden complexities that underpin choices to be homeless.

Are there homeless people in Canada?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Down in southern Nevada they have a panhandler Union and I've seen at the end of the day a few of them pack up their signs & junk, walk a half mile to the next big parking lot, jump in a new Tahoe and drive off. They rotate what street corners and shopping centers to camp out almost weekly.

Life is good!

Oh, I know. We also hear stories here about panhandlers dressed like bums who beg all day then hop into a new Mercedes and go home to a half-million dollar house.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Watkins did a livestream a few hours ago.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

In September a federal judge told the Department of Justice to either arrest McCabe or let him go. A deadline was given for that to happen, but I don't recall what they did line was.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Adam Schiff’s staff includes 2 aides who worked WITH whistleblower at White House

Abigail Grace, who worked at the NSC until 2018, was hired in February, while Sean Misko, an NSC aide until 2017, joined Schiff’s committee staff in August, the same month the whistleblower submitted his complaint. The whistleblower was an NSC official who worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and who has expertise in Ukraine,

Do they know Pelosi's Ukrainian staffer?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No. Igloos are free.

edit on 11-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Watkins did a livestream a few hours ago.

www.youtube.com...

Am I the only one that gets the feeling Jim Watkin's history is not what it seems?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Just read that Shep Smith may be stepping down from Fox News....hmmmmm

Attorney general Barr met privately with Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox News, on Wednesday night.

Over the past 6 months Shepard Smith has had multiple multi-day absences from his show. Perhaps he is under investigation and the chickens have come home to roost.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Q was being kind with his understatement that these people are stupid.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join