It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Must Watch.

đź’ĄWOW MUST WATCH!!!!!!💥🇺🇸I want to give props to the military vet who stood up to these crazy liberal protestors❌As far as these protestors. They should be ashamed for protesting a veterans day parade!!!❌Disgusting people#LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder pic.twitter.com/Nt03Ac6c1B— Mike (Appy)🇺🇸🇮🇹 (@MetsMAGA) November 11, 2019

twitter.com...

They took down the twitter video of the Vet telling off the crowd of anti everything America stands for Leftist haters. Both sides have a right to speak but we can tell who has honor and who does not.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
LOL @ 2020 Dem candidates stuck in DC while the GOP slow plays the Senate trial.

I’m still in disbelief Nancy will let an official impeachment vote actually take place. She can’t be that much under the control of the far Left.

What a soup sandwich they’ve made out of being in control of the House.

Pelosi is smart. She must know the Dems have nothing on Trump, and this grenade is going to blow up in their faces.

I wonder if she's planning to throw Adam Schiff under the bus somehow.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think Schiff is in the path of the bus, the bus is just moving at a snails pace.
I don't think he believes that the bus is going to run over him though.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
DOJ hints that it might not prosecute former FBI Assistant Director Andy McCabe.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Let’s see if he’s cooperating. He pulled the lawsuit against DOJ on getting fired.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That's all been covered in the media and it's not anything completely groundbreaking. It's beem a very interesting two years and some shady stuff has gone down, but my point was that nothing on the level Q mentioned happend.

There was no great swamp removal, hillary isn't in handcuffs, and the elite bankers are still pulling strings as usual.

Also, it's hard to take you seriously when you say i got TDS because i simply disagree with Trump's way of dealing with opposition.

Many on the Right disagree with Trump’s way of dealing with the opposition. It doesn’t negate the positive impact he’s made to their lives. I pointed out if someone is ok with what has been going on with Russia, FISA, and now Ukraine... then the hate for Trump exceeds the love of Country. That’s TDS.

Trump giving it as much as he’s getting it is a first for the Right. Usually it’s crickets from the GOP side.

At best, and I’ve said this before, Q is an early warning system for something possibly taking place. Like a weatherman. As for Swamp Draining, come on, he’s the first in 45 POTUS’ to even give it a name. It’s going to take POTUS 46 -> 50 to get it done, if it can be done. Trump can only start the process. He’s doing that.

Even AOC and the Squat Cobblers are Swamp Opposers. Sure, not conservative, but that’s fine. Not Swamp is the goal. The political policy debate is at least genuine with them.

POTUS Trump is doing his level best to help all Americans. Fighting a corrupt Dem leadership along the way.

In the end, if the Congress leadership isn’t interested in the Mex/Can/US Trade, immigration, border security, infrastructure, or healthcare... its on them.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Trump conflated 'training opportunities' with 'jobs' while attempting to brag about his daughter's success. His braggadocio gets him in trouble all the time, doesn't it? I think it's a character flaw, an imperfection, if you will; or, a proverbial "thorn in his side" that history will judge him harshly for (and, rightly so).

If, however, you can get past his character flaws and imperfections, and see through all the millions and millions and MILLIONS of lies that the Mainstream Media tells you about him, you might come to see Trump in a new and more positive light - not as a "Saviour" figure like you say but, as a man who has worked many, many 'miracles' for his country despite all the hatred, disparagement and negativity hurled at him on a daily basis.

How about all the lies CNN and other MSM outlets tell about Trump? Harvard reports a 96% negative bias against him. Do you ever hear one good word come out of their pie holes about his many, many amazing achievements? No, not really; probably not even 4%.

In any case, he might as well go ahead and brag and stretch and conflate the "truth" (just like so many politicians do) because, even if he was able to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth 100% of the time (as would be expected of a saint or maybe a god?), it wouldn't matter because he'd probably get lambasted or crucified for that, too.

Thanks for playing!

BTW: If you are really from Canada, why don't you use the 'proper' spelling for 'saviour'?

edit on 14-11-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Very nicely put, you Cannuck you. :-)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

THEY may not even believe Satan is real, either; but, that doesn't stop them from recognizing and harnessing its power.

But, you're right. Satan isn't a real being. What we collectively call 'evil' IS.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is holding her weekly press conference in about 10 minutes.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Trillium

Then, what article were you referring to when you wrote,

Remember: both Gen. Flynn's brother and sister liked and shared this article I wrote about Gulen:

www.neonrevolt.com...

You said you wrote it, then linked to NEON's website where he wrote an article about Gulen.

Just a bad copy and paste from NEON's did not re-read after I pasted it
sorry my second comment should have hinted it

still on first coffee
edit on 14-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I know, I was just pulling your chain, fren.

BTW, I always love your posts and look forward to them.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Project looking glass...
I'd take this testimony with a grain of salt. Especially since CERN has been a great success with its mission to uncover the Higgs Boson. We can hope for the Great Awakening, but it's not a done deal.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Retired NBC Correspondent busted for soliciting a 9 year old girl.

twitter.com...

"These people are sick!"

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Correct. 👍🏻

The concept of Satan arose with the Abrahamic religions when the human belief of gods being both good and bad became more black and white instead of the grey it had been.
edit on 11/14/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
DOJ hints that it might not prosecute former FBI Assistant Director Andy McCabe.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Let’s see if he’s cooperating. He pulled the lawsuit against DOJ on getting fired.

I'm thinking he well might be. If he's cooperating, and has testified against his superiors, then it's hard to simultaneously argue that his firing was unjustified.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If you're talking about Andy McCabe, he swore to Anderson Cooper (CNN) about 6 weeks ago that he would not take any "deals" offered. He'd fight, because he's innocent.

He was probably just trying to fatten up his GoFundMe account with donations from gullible Democrats.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
BBC reporting a FF school shooting in St Clarita,California... Saugas high school?

7 injured so far.

Gunman still on loose, male asian in black clothing.

Bad day for Dems at impeachment hearings - 24hrs later FF!!
edit on 14-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
FYI: White House tells John Roberts (FoxNews) there's a 50/50 chance the April Trump-Zelensky phone call transcript will be released today.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Shooter at Saugus HS. Several injured. LASD resources on site and searching for suspect. Will be locking down area schools. Advise residents to shelter in place and report any suspicious activity

ktla.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Dan Bongino just announced his first interview ever to be broadcast on his show will be President Donald Trump.

The Dan Bongino Show November 14, 2019 Breaking News The Dan Bongino Show recently announced the addition of a once-weekly interview show to our daily lineup. The Dan Bongino Show is one of the fastest growing conservative programs in the country and we are proud to announce that our first guest will be the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump. Our interview will air on our YouTube channel and on our Audio podcast on Friday, November 15th, in the afternoon. Subscribe to Dan's podcast, The Dan Bongino Show: iTunes | Stitcher | Android | SoundCloud | iHeartRadio # # # UNSUBSCRIBE | SIGN UP | PRIVACY POLICY You can follow Dan Bongino at: Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View on Instagram View our videos on YouTube Dan Bongino, P.O. Box 1003, Palm City, FL 34991

The Dan Bongino Show
edit on 11/14/2019 by NightFlight because: Added link

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join