It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
DOJ hints that it might not prosecute former FBI Assistant Director Andy McCabe.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Info on MIFSUD disappearance from George Papaopoulis' wife's tweet:

Link Campus is confirmed to be at the epicenter of MIFSUD mysterious disappearance.MIFSUD was instructed to hide in Esanatoglia ( Marche) where we learn he was hosted by the family of Venna Fadini, a manager of Link Campus. Nevertheless SCOTTI still denies any connection to him!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
There is another possible way to read this. The information would have been released by Judge Watson on the 15th. This action could be made for the sole purpose of preventing the release of that information. Furthermore, removing the 7 A classification could mean that they are moving forward with it, and had garnered all of the information required.

The only reason to do this when going forwards with prosecution would seem to be to let the public know what the heck is going on and to allay fears related to the entire thing being a sham.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium
I must be missing something. Wasn't Avenatti already indicted?

That was for scamming one of his clients. This one is for trying to extort money from Nike.

Avenatti must be getting special treatment? I thought you go to jail (like Manafort) when you're indicted.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Eyes On

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, 500 years ago, in 1520, King Henry VIII of England and King Francis I of France met on the 'Field of the Cloth of Gold' to symbolize their friendship.

Yet, it went much deeper than that.

Q197

Q70

The tents and the costumes displayed so much cloth of gold, an expensive fabric woven with silk and gold thread, that the site of the meeting was named after it.
~ Source

They met during a 'summit'.

This annual tradition is an ancient one and carries on perpetually.

"OWLS"

BONDS of 'friendship' are forged at these 'summits'.

Those 'friendships' are not 'friendships', they are PACTS designed to BIND one to another.

"Y HEADS" and "ADORNED IN GOLD"

"TATTOOS"

eX...Drake

"INVERTED CROSS"

("Oh, but it's not Satanic; it's how St. Peter was crucified - upside down!" It's still diabolical, in my opinion.)

"BLACK RINGS"

"LEFT EYE MARKER (EYE OF RA)"

Many celebrities, politicians, powerful people, and powerful groups all belong to the same sick cult/club. They worship satan and openly show it with their symbology: Owls & Y Heads, tattoos, jewelry (inverted cross, black rings), left eye marker (Eye of Ra), adorned in gold (like gods).

It has been 500 years since those two kings met at the 'summit'; actually, the opposite of a 'summit' being on a 'Field of the Golden Cloth'.

GOLDEN FLEECE

THE ORDER OF THE GOLDEN FLEECE

Will the Pheonix rise in 2020 and turn the tide?

The Storm is Upon us.

"Their NEED for symbolism will be their downfall."

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Some insights into the contents of the Michael Coudrey Ukraine-provided document dump last night.

""HUGE! EXCLUSIVE BOMBSHELL: Documents Released by Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office Reveal MILLIONS Funneled to Hunter Biden and the John Kerry Family.""

More at: twitter.com...

And: www.thegatewaypundit.com... to-hunter-biden-and-the-john-kerry-family/

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
From the Conservative Angle article on Ciaramella.

What is most puzzling is how someone so young and so inexperienced, like Ciaramella — whose history of radical politics is well-documented — could have gotten so close to powerful people in the Obama administration, people like Susan Rice, Vice President Biden, and the highest echelons of the National Security Council. Worse, how is it that the Trump administration is still stuck with people like this?

Young indeed. This guy was a FRESHMAN at Yale in 2005. Now only ten years after graduation, his rise in the federal system was manipulated such that he had the opportunity to disrupt White House operations? Unbelievable.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Thank-you for providing an alternative to the Wall Street Journal's conclusions. We've seen so many top people be let off the hook by this DOJ, that it felt like another one (McCabe) was on his way to being released also.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Then, what article were you referring to when you wrote,

Remember: both Gen. Flynn's brother and sister liked and shared this article I wrote about Gulen:

www.neonrevolt.com...

You said you wrote it, then linked to NEON's website where he wrote an article about Gulen.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

re: "Air Force shifts Middle East command center from Qatar to South Carolina"

Only an exercise at this point. Ops are active again in Qatar. From the article --

The aim now is to run the center remotely once per month and to remain the rest of the time at Al Udeid. Commanders want to work up to a schedule in which the center is operated remotely for eight hours of every 24-hour period, either at Shaw or elsewhere.

Officials at Al Udeid said there was no plan to close the center permanently. They said some functions there could not be replicated remotely. But they plan to transfer some of the 800 positions to U.S. soil in the future.

But at least they're positioning themselves to pull out quickly if needed. And it looks like some of the jobs may be headed home.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hey there ATS peeps.

Is US Rep Paul Gosar cryptically confirming in his tweets that Epstein didn't kill himself? Or is he just meme-ing?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hey there ATS peeps.

Is US Rep Paul Gosar cryptically confirming in his tweets that Epstein didn't kill himself? Or is he just meme-ing?

www.youtube.com...

He allegedly had another string of characters embedded in tweets that spelled out "Obama was born in Kenya" or something like that. I did not confirm that, so take it for what it is lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You’re kidding right?

- before POTUS Trump could even be sworn into office, an organized effort to overthrow him was planned and executed by high level DOJ and Intel community players.

- an entire Russia Hoax exposed.

- during that time, POTUS Trump has led the Country to a booming economy, historic low unemployment, reduced regulations, improved military.

- he’s attempted to work with the Left on various other projects to help the Country but they don’t want any part of it.

- the jury (literally) still out on whether SpyGate actors will be held accountable.

- it’s the Left that keeps the Country divided. POTUS Trump has been fending off their repeated attacks constantly. The Left is just befuddled that a POTUS is responding to their attacks in kind. Any other Swamp Republican would have wilted by now.

If POTUS Trump truly commits a high crime and misdemeanor then he should be held accountable. So far, it’s the Left that has repeatedly been acting that way.

I’m not relying on Q for anything. I’m relying on the POTUS to keep delivering on campaign promises. I’m relying on the DOJ to do its job. I’m relying on the American People to decide in 2020 who controls in the White House and the houses of Congress.

If you’re cool with Russia Hoax, illegal FISA warrants, Ukraine coverup of Biden & others, and Fake Impeachment.... then TDS is not a funny twitter meme but an actual affliction.

Bless your heart.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about the "satantic" elite since satan is just an imaginary being

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about the "satantic" elite since satan is just an imaginary being

Don't worry about evil people doing evil things??? Good luck with that when they come for you.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: CanadianMason

I trust Russians a hell of a lot more than the current Democrat party.

Now that stings!
OUCH!

The D's and RINO's here sure do suck!
Mic drop...

edit on 14-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That's all been covered in the media and it's not anything completely groundbreaking. It's beem a very interesting two years and some shady stuff has gone down, but my point was that nothing on the level Q mentioned happend.

There was no great swamp removal, hillary isn't in handcuffs, and the elite bankers are still pulling strings as usual.

Also, it's hard to take you seriously when you say i got TDS because i simply disagree with Trump's way of dealing with opposition.

edit on 14-11-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This:

m.youtube.com...

Project looking glass. Since Dec 2012 all timelines/outcomes viewed in project looking glass come to the same conclusion no matter how people tried to manipulate it. This is why Q states "nothing can stop what is coming." The great awakening...ascension to another conciousness. Is this why Q post 3594 has that absolutely beautiful song and the Armor of God?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Info on MIFSUD disappearance from George Papaopoulis' wife's tweet:

Link Campus is confirmed to be at the epicenter of MIFSUD mysterious disappearance.MIFSUD was instructed to hide in Esanatoglia ( Marche) where we learn he was hosted by the family of Venna Fadini, a manager of Link Campus. Nevertheless SCOTTI still denies any connection to him!

Mifsud re-emerging ...

Has Joseph Mifsud resurfaced? Alleged audio of mysterious professor emerges two years after disappearance

For more than two years, Joseph Mifsud, the man who triggered the Russia investigation, has been MIA.

In recent weeks, his name has resurfaced as a critical subject in U.S. Attorney General William Barr and prosecutor John Durham’s criminal probe.

Nonetheless, his location has been a mystery – until perhaps now.

On Wednesday, Italian publication Adnkronos published audio -- sent to them in two separate encrypted files -- claiming to be Mifsud and taped on November 11......

And the plot Quickens

new topics

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join