It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: queenofswords
Do you know the history of those three ladies? Since we don't want to "debate Biblical speculations".

And by your argument, god purified with water but let the evil Cain lineage continue?

Uh?

No I don't know their lineage, nor does anyone else. Could be from Cain. Might not be. No debate on my part.

By my argument about what? You're not making much sense tonight. I said nothing about whatever your last line was in reference to.

Not interested in going off topic on this. I posted it for the reason I stated, not for the purpose of argument. I think some posters picked up the "vibe", however.
edit on 23-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The importance of autists and 8 chan made this article stand out for me.
www.ancient-origins.net...

Rel if you have time
could you add this to decode possibility

The significance of numbers such as 54, 72, 108, 216, 432, and multiples thereof, most likely derive from perceived synchronizations between the 54 year triple saros eclipse cycle and a separate 72 year cycle based on an awareness of axial precession (which moves at a rate of 1 degree every 72 years). If so, did this profound understanding of cyclic number sequences, so important in shamanic traditions across eastern Eurasia, derive originally from the savant-like minds of Denisovans?

Do you see it the original Qclock

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ummm....wow...that site shows some crazy resignations coming up.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Think someone over at Fox was deliberate signalling 17.

I count 20.

Link

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Because you think some guy named McCain is a descendent of Cain? That speaks to my last line. God purified the earth but let the Cains live?

My point was that "If you know anything about scripture" doesn't amount to a hill of beans because the dot connections are too loose.
edit on 23-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What does 17 mean in Q-world? I've never seen an explanation.

Are you serious?

Q is the 17 letter in the english alphabet.

Thanks for reminding me! It's now been almost 2 years since that was pointed out...shortly after Q's debut on 8-channel.

(I'll probably ask again in 2 more years.
)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Everyone wants to be part of the in crowd.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'll give you this, it takes a sphincter of impressive proportions to be able to reach in and grab a strawman of that magnitude. Ya gotta of Nadler clonage for that feat. Who gives a sht other than who shat it.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
In a related note, Q is 18 in my alphabet. Spanish alphabet has a ñ before Q. Maybe that is why I don't buy into Q? The gematria is off.

If I'm still around I'll remind you again in 2 years.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Because you think some guy named McCain is a descendent of Cain? That speaks to my last line. God purified the earth but let the Cains live?

My point was that "If you know anything about scripture" doesn't amount to a hill of beans because the dot connections are too loose.

I've always wondered how every religion that believes a man and a woman started humankind explains how we aren't all "incestually" related. Can you explain that to me?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
In a related note, Q is 18 in my alphabet. Spanish alphabet has a ñ before Q. Maybe that is why I don't buy into Q? The gematria is off.

If I'm still around I'll remind you again in 2 years.

In my best Trumpian accent, I would call that a "illegal alphabet"....

edit on 10/23/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman
It doesn't take much when someone pulls out a cherry picked piece of scripture to make an argument and some other part of the same scripture puts it in question.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No. I was putting out a thought to reference later. We don't say his last name? Why? There are several possibilities many of which we have already discussed here and elsewhere. This was just another one on a different level to consider. Sheeesh!

I wasn't trying to make a hill of beans. Read the post. If you don't see it, that doesn't mean someone else can't see it. I happen to think that future proves past has multiple deeper meanings than just the surface "news" we are experiencing in the present.

Did the earth stay purified after the deluge?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
No, I cannot.

Also, this Cain thing is pretty dumb. He was the son of the first two. Where did his evil come from? Wouldn't his brother Seth also have those evil genes? There was no other place to pull DNA from.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That is even more lame. We don't say McCain because Cain but you even mentioned Cain in that very post.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

That one little post dropped to reference later really got you stirred up.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It doesn't take much when someone pulls out a cherry picked piece of scripture to make an argument and some other part of the same scripture puts it in question.

We are here for discussion and learning.

You are here for arguments.

Nuff said.

Just to throw straight back to you ...

Prove Cain is dead!

He could be like that roman soldier who apparently is still aliave.

P

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Can't be illegal if I'm using it south of the Rio Grande.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I really don't know what you mean "to reference later" but the premise seems flawed. Why not nip it in the bud?

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join