It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar files for divorce from husband Ahmed Hirsi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So. Since this site is somewhat of a tabloid at times I thought I would post this. She filed for divorce? So, will Omar's ex hubby tell all. Will Omar's ex hubby become a Republican? I bet a freight train of Republicans are running to hubby for a tell all.

Rep. Ilhan Omar has filed for divorce from the father of her three kids, claiming the marriage is “irretrievable” — amid allegations that she had an affair with DC-based political consultant Tim Mynett. The freshman congresswoman filed to split from husband Ahmed Hirsi on Friday in Minnesota, the state she represents, The Post has learned. Omar filed on her 37th birthday, according to the US House of Representatives’ archives.

I feel sorry for the kids but not for her. This seems to be a preemptive strike when she was in the wrong so as to make her look good and play the sympathy card in the public arena. I know that game.

Rep. Ilhan Omar has filed for divorce from the father of her three kids, claiming the marriage is “irretrievable” — amid allegations that she had an affair with DC-based political consultant Tim Mynett

New York Post
edit on 7-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 7-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

hawt goss

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is this her brother Husband? Or just a cousin?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

Barnyard animals?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Dish dish dish girlfriend.

Is she dating anyone new? Are they sharing custody? Has the husband been seen out with anyone else?

😬

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Smokey. Look up Adam Schiff and the hotel stuff today. Hmmm they are lighting it up again.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Please please tell us oh great one. Too lazy to do the math? Inquiring minds want to know. Plus, 1000 virgins goes both ways doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

Or just a cousin?

Nah. You're thinking of Rudy Giuliani.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Now that she is single, I have always wanted to experience a muslim gal. I am married, but that shouldn't be a problem for her right? I mean she is crazy but looks pretty good. Been there before, could deal with it again for a couple of days.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Her husband saw no value in her. Mentally or physically unfortunately. Better luck next time. Maybe someone will appreciate the beauty of a towel wrapped around the head all day so it's not hopeless.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Imagine that. She's lucky we aren't a country that allows Sharia.....Sooner or later though, she will be caught in her own web.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
Imagine that. She's lucky we aren't a country that allows Sharia.....Sooner or later though, she will be caught in her own web.

I feel bad for her because Muslims severely frown upon divorce. Horrible situation. It's not allowed generally. I could see her getting stoned to death in Muslim countries easily.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You guys are obviously really desperate for news.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I suppose after the divorce she filed for because she got caught cheating, she will go out some night and get all stoned.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I just have a few questions.

Did she marry her brother?
Is that her brother?
DO you have to divorce your brother or is it simply null because you married your brother?
Is he a half brother?
Is it islam compliant to marry your full brother? Half brother? Then divorce them cause he doesnt agree with you... OR does it require the customary stoning first before the final decree is granted?

top topics

join