It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny Bob Colorized and New Details

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Notice they haven't come back since it was questioned of they were the person who started this year's ago

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Just goes to show that some people have forgotten the Roswell story.

It's called Velcro.
If that video is real then They invented Velcro.
The suit does not go over their head.
The suits were wrapped tight to their bodies with what we now call Velcro.

When were those films supposedly made?

that the video is “allegedly part of a much larger collection of footage that was filmed by government agents working on top secret UFO and alien matters between the years 1942 and 1969.”

Velcro wasn't patented till 1955.

NASA did not invent it, but the space agency helped popularize it. ... By patenting Velcro in 1955,Mr. de Mestral, a

Swiss engineer, helped give his company a competitive ...

So 'THEY' didn't invent velcro!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzj03
a reply to: AlienAnonymous

I am interested in your response to MirageMan's question on Page 4 of this thread:

originally posted by: mirageman
I'll ask again. I am interested in your motives.
Why did you got to all the effort off colourising the video?
What are you seeking to achieve by it?

???

I think s/he may have left the building!

Reply to Sailor Jerry

I was going to give them a little longer before bringing that up........

I think they have been rumbled

edit on 3-10-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

As far as the “want” to believe stuff goes, there are those of us who already KNOW they are here.

You non-believers keep discounting the fact that They are already here, despite us telling you that very thing over and over. Yet you keep deceiving yourself over this.
Those of us who Know, have either seen their craft and/or seen them.
I have not seen them, so I do not know if Bob is real or not. I am deducing that Bob’s kind is real though, because someone is piloting their craft. And the vast majority of abductees and witnesses say they seen the Grey type of being.

Lol!! If skinny Bob and his crew were here I'm sure he would have been noticed

by now, they would stick out like sore thumbs.

And hey! Wanna buy a space craft? I've on for sale in my garage, and I'm not asking

a lot for it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

...you're thinking along of the lines of my thoughts.
I keep an open mind and I welcome being proved wrong, but multiple things about this video, it's distribution and timings around it being re-posted make me suspicious of it.

...then along comes this thread, with someone posting links to a colorized version, comments about a 50 hour analysis and also:

"If you have a link to an analysis, I've likely seen it. All can be explained.
He is likely real and no apparent manipulation was done to the footage except the black bars and slow down.
I don't agree that it's "obvious CG" or "ps2 graphics" but feel free to share that opinion down below."

...to me this video reeks of CGI.
I'm not a CGI expert, but I have spent over 20 years doing IT support work and consulting and have a strong interest in 3D graphics and related technologies and I see nothing at all in the posted video (or original) that could not have been created around year 2000 as a ballpark figure - likely several years earlier in terms of technical ability and capacity (from a hardware and software perspective).
Bear in mind before you knock that comment that the 1st Lord of the Rings movie came out in 2001 and I have pretty direct sources at Weta workshop (I live in NZ and have worked for companies that supported them) that the only thing holding them back from creating higher fidelity visuals in 2001 was having larger numbers of servers in their server farm, which was used for distributed rendering. So the constraint is one of hardware availability / time - not a technical limitation.

My guess would be speculations about cost guesstimates for creating this are quite possibly correct, but the resources required are not out of the question for a large corporation (Weta in 2001 wasn't particularly big either from a financial perspective), government agency or other group.
In terms of being able to fake it in the time period it was released - it's very easily achievable. In terms of motivations etc, then I'll leave that for others to speculate.

edit on 3-10-2019 by muzj03 because: grammar

edit on 3-10-2019 by muzj03 because: (no reason given)

link   

Then there is Antarctica.

If you do, let me know why.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Maybe you forget, but when they tried to remove the outfits from the Grays, they could not find any buttons or zippers. It turned out their outfits were held together by what we now call Velcro.

The military distributed several things they found at Roswell to private corporations and told them they could take credit for whatever they made out of it, just not to let anyone know of the military involvement.

If the Roswell story is true, then They did invent Velcro, and the humans copied it, named it and sold it to the public.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Lol!! If skinny Bob and his crew were here I'm sure he would have been noticed
by now, they would stick out like sore thumbs.

You think they would be out walking the streets and not locked away out of sight! You are funny.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.
That thread is 256 pages long!
Maybe you just wanted to get rid of me.
Bye.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
One more thing before I go. When you Google Judy Fältskog images, you get 5 photos of her. ALL of them come from a site called abovetopsecret? Now isn't that odd.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Maybe you forget, but when they tried to remove the outfits from the Grays, they could not find any buttons or zippers. It turned out their outfits were held together by what we now call Velcro.

The military distributed several things they found at Roswell to private corporations and told them they could take credit for whatever they made out of it, just not to let anyone know of the military involvement.

If the Roswell story is true, then They did invent Velcro, and the humans copied it, named it and sold it to the public.

You might be better to engage your mind before typing your thoughts?

Velcro is the brainchild of Georges de Mestral, a Swiss engineer who, in 1941 went for a walk in the woods and wondered if the burrs that clung to his trousers — and dog — could be turned into something useful. After nearly eight years of research (apparently it's not so easy to make a synthetic burr), de Mestral successfully reproduced the natural attachment with two strips of fabric, one with thousands of tiny hooks and another with thousands of tiny loops. He named his invention Velcro, a combination of the words "velvet" and "crochet," and formally patented it in 1955. Though the first Velcro was made out of cotton, de Mestral soon discovered that nylon worked best because it didn't wear with use. Early news reports (such as one that appeared in TIME in 1958) described the product as a zipperless zipper — which, while accurate, sounds a little strange to us now. It seems there just weren't that many removable, re-useable all-surface fasteners back then.

Just a little bit of trivia .......

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

One more thing before I go. When you Google Judy Fältskog images, you get 5 photos of her. ALL of them come from a site called abovetopsecret? Now isn't that odd.

Not surprising she took her fb and her astrology and wicken sites down

when she was caught bang to rights..... I suppose the ATS pictures being

on the site of ATS will belong (copyright) to ATS so she would not be able

to remove them?

Do you even know which ones are her? Just googled it and there are nine

pictures of her on there.

edit on 3-10-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

As far as the “want” to believe stuff goes, there are those of us who already KNOW they are here.

You non-believers keep discounting the fact that They are already here, despite us telling you that very thing over and over. Yet you keep deceiving yourself over this.

You need to start differentiating between "non-believers" of alien visitation in general, and those who simply do not believe in a PARTICULAR CASE - such as the entertaining Skinny Bob saga from 2011. Just one of thousands.

Those of us who Know, have either seen their craft and/or seen them.

I'm even married to one. She had a frighteningly close encounter with a gigantic craft that defied standard explanations in her mind. She accepts "they" are here, but oddly doesn't pursue an active interest in the topic - even saying "So what?"... which stumped me! It's one of the reasons I'm on ATS. Not having seen one with my own eyes, I'm obviously sceptical to some extent, and cannot simply accept that she or your good self witnessed an extraterrestrial visitation, although I'm sure you both believe you saw what you saw.

I'm just waiting around for hard evidence to convince the world in general - the smoking gun that has eluded ufology for over 70 years. In the meantime, there are plenty of unresolved incidents to ponder over, and some personal experiences by ATS members are sometimes far more intriguing and convincing than the tired old Big Cases.

I have not seen them, so I do not know if Bob is real or not. I am deducing that Bob’s kind is real though, because someone is piloting their craft. And the vast majority of abductees and witnesses say they seen the Grey type of being.

The description of abductors has varied over 70 years - from sexy blonde Nordics when we believed neighbouring planets could sustain intelligent life, to spindly Greys from far-off star systems once we realised they couldn't. And yet I have more faith in bizarre tales of abduction than most things flying in the sky. Putting aside hoaxers and confabulation, whether the abduction phenomenon is an unusual psychological affliction or something more tangible and real but operating on a separate 'plane', so to speak, I have no idea. But it's interesting to speculate.

edit on 3-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The alien interview video is more convincing than the skinny Bob video. When I first saw this video, one of the first thing I thought was it is a puppet.

From this analysis with the alien having a seizure, vomiting, fluid running out of its nose, subtle eye and mouth movements and a heart monitor in sync with everything, I am having second thoughts.

edit on 3-10-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienAnonymous

Did we ever work out how he got the polo neck top on ?
Just curious.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Did we ever work out how he got the polo neck top on ?

Velcro.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The alien interview video is more convincing than the skinny Bob video.

Real or not, that's another GREAT video.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I feel for you, as I would like to see a Sasquatch. But I am too lazy to go hiking through the woods on my vacation to go looking for them.

As for the UFO, you have to be very lucky. You have to be looking in the right place at the right time because they do not make any noise and you would never know they were there otherwise.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You might be better to engage your mind before typing your thoughts?

You ARE funny,because you typed that right after it was explained to you in print. You just quoted it.

I just explained it to you. They could take the credit for it and not mention the military connection.It was found on the bodies in 1947 and was not patented for public use until 1955.

They were not allowed to say where they got it from initially. What you posted is the cover story – the lie - of how the human “invented it”.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous
I looked into every theory like Judy Faltskog and James Vernan and their claims.

So Judy Faltskog claims to be the source of the videos. Claims she spent weeks in Antarctica to get them and paid lots of money for them.

This leans toward the videos being possible fakes, but does not prove it. Does she have the qualifications to make videos that good? Probably not, so she had to have gotten them from someone.

If the videos are real actual alien footage then it makes sense that a government/military employee in Antarctica could have them in his possession. It is possible that the owner of the tapes heard of her through her alien notoriety and let her know that he would sell the tapes to her. Which of course means that if they were legit they would do wonders for her soiled reputation.

So for me, their authenticity is not ruled out.

Remember, even the boy who cried “Wolf” told the truth once.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join