It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny Bob Colorized and New Details

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Did anyone read my OP? Projector sound is easily explained.

There are crop circles proven to be made by humans that are 30 meters and took 1-3 days to make. Some looking pretty good.

Then there are more intricate crop circles 500 meters squared that were supposedly made in mere hours. You dont make something twice the size of the titanic in 1 night.

So there's 2 possibilities...theyre lying about how long the circles took or theyre not manmade.

Personally I think the Aricebo Reply and everything surrounding it is very fascinating.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Haha. It could be a demo from some professionals or part of a viral advertising campaign that was never released for whatever reason. Those type of viral campaigns were big around 2011. The supposed KGB seal at the first of the longer video isn't exactly right either.

I think its fake, but it's well done and whoever worked on it signed some NDAs.

I'd rather it be aliens though.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienAnonymous

Did anyone read my OP? Projector sound is easily explained.
You have not done so.

Then there are more intricate crop circles 500 meters squared that were supposedly made in mere hours. You dont make something twice the size of the titanic in 1 night.
I can do an analysis too. I'm a construction estimator. I've done so. It's a lot easier than sitework for a shopping center.

Let's say 1000 x 500 feet. A total of 500,000 square feet (11.5 acres of barley) but much less of that was actually squashed, let's be generous and call it half. 250,000 square feet squashed using a 5 foot board gives us 50,000 lineal feet of squashing. At a walk it would take about 3 hours for a single person to cover that distance. But of course, it would be slower than a walk. Let's call it a very slow walk, 12 manhours to squash the crop. With 6 people that comes to 2 hours total squashing time. In my inexpert opinion, six people could probably create the entire formation in two to four hours. Let's add a couple of supervisors to make it eight people working four hours. Bigger project? Add a couple of squashers.

Personally I think the Aricebo Reply and everything surrounding it is very fascinating.
I think it's a very clever parody.

edit on 10/2/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Members who have been around these parts for more than a year have seen a lot of claims.

Labor hours to create crop circles can be accomplished in a night. . . With a large enough team.
While this site respects your OP, you should likewise respect why a conspiracy site might have some skeptics willing to question your OP.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
"You have not done so."

I did. Its a 24fps 8mm film projection recorded on digital camera, later slowed to half. Explains the time stamp, the frame rate, and the unique projector sound. Make sure to use the original video as your reference and not mine.

"1000 x 500 feet"
1500 x 1600 feet actually.

You say it could be done but if youve seen all the fake crop circles that were made, you'd know that its never happened. The mozilla firefox circle took 12 people 15 hours to make and its 220 feet, very simple, and didnt come out terribly well. Good job but its no vitruvian man. We're talking 6 football fields squared with pinpoint precision.

I hate to be the crazy guy who believes crop circles but I think theres a lot of merit to them.

"I think it's a very clever parody"

Not sure what you mean by parody.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
OP: you most certainly did not explain the projector sound in your OP.

Please explain! Thanks...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
OP: you most certainly did not explain the projector sound in your OP.

Please explain! Thanks...

Are you trolling me?

Its a 24fps 8mm film projection recorded on digital camera, later slowed to half. Explains the time stamp, the frame rate, and the unique projector sound

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I am not familiar with this except for a few still's in black and white I have seen used in book's in the past but a cursory view of that video instantly convinced me that this is a real being, the tendon in the shoulder - his/her left moves correctly when moving the arm, the body is not rigid but seems to have musculature though indeed the clothing does obscure a more clear view of that, in fact except for obvious anatomical differences/adaptations it look's very human like and could be related to us or a parallel evolution but if so one that has put a lot more emphasis into that head and likely the brain within it.

If someone said time traveller I would not be shocked, if someone said common ancestor I also would not be shocked, it has a very relatable and even human face to my eye's definitely not ugly just different.

And to think I looked with images of bob ross going around in my mind and a pet idea of doing an image of a small grey with a massive afro hair do and a painting easel (it's early morning here and I was feeling humorous but that is some pretty convincing footage).

Great thread S+F.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I did. Its a 24fps 8mm film projection recorded on digital camera, later slowed to half. Explains the time stamp, the frame rate, and the unique projector sound. Make sure to use the original video as your reference and not mine.

That does not explain why the sound of a projector is on the digital version of the film, assuming there was a film to begin with. How do you know it's 8mm? I also provided a link to the original youtube post, for what it's worth.

1500 x 1600 feet actually.
Which one?

The mozilla firefox circle took 12 people 15 hours to make and its 220 feet, very simple, and didnt come out terribly well
They didn't have much practice. These guys do.
makers

Not sure what you mean by parody.
The "response" is a parody of the signal. But this thread is about your enhancements, not crop circles. I appreciate the work, but as I said, it doesn't really contribute much to resolve the issue. But for some reason, the video seems to have made a comeback recently.

edit on 10/2/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Here's an old discussion:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a very easy way to tell the Skinny Bob videos are fake. Why would you hear an old projector on a YouTube video?

Another:

This seems to be the original posting on youtube.

Don't really see that your enhancements have done much more to resolve the issue.

Hmm scratch my opinion Phage has done some legwork here and if he is correct then we can assume fake or at least disinformation as a likely source, still a cool clip real OR fake.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
"They didn't have much practice. These guys do.
makers"

Very impressive, very large. 4 hours of video shown. Started partway in and ended before finished.

But its good enough evidence, Ill concede for now.

"Which one?"

The vitruvian man butterfly circle. Theres more to crop circles that make me think it could be true than just size.
But yeah back on topic

As for the sound on the projector, its not a digital copy like Family Vacation, its a projector being taped with a digital camera, sound and all. That is why it is in a 16:9 aspect ratio whereas the family vacation footage is in the rightful 4:3.

"How do you know it's 8mm?"

The 16fps recording rate. It may actually be 16mm. Some parts of the flying saucer footage is running at 16fps and others at 14fps. the 1st and 2nd clips of skinny bob were 12fps and 14fps. They are all being slowed in post, judging by the time stamp they are all at 24fps when originally recorded. Silent films were usually shot at 16fps and displayed at 24fps which is why they often look sped up. It looks too fast at 18 imo but its possible.
edit on 2-10-2019 by AlienAnonymous because: Additional information.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Looks like this alien would be pretty good at playing computer games. Grab a few of them up, stick em in a basement and getting them programming some next gen tech, Yee Haa.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

there isn't much of a story surrounding the footage other than what was provided in the original videos themselves
which can be found here www.youtube.com...
many details were not explained in the original videos and people have been going absolutely wild with speculation. I looked into every theory like Judy Faltskog and James Vernan and their claims. What I listed there was pretty much all the detail that can be gathered. it took me a long time before i figure out the timestamp although i wasn't trying too hard. all of a sudden it came to me while watching that the timestamp IS from the digital camera. i thought it wasnt because of the way it changed with the brightness but all signs point to it being from the modern camera used to film the projection.
i just found this out and that was the only part of the video i couldnt explain previously.

so now that i have that bit of knowledge, i think we may know everything we can know for the time being. im working with a television producer and director to get to the bottom of where the footage originated. and if we cant find it, we're still going to try and go ahead with the making of the documentary about the footage but there are some legal hurdles to overcome and after that he can attempt to get funding for it's production. very early stages right now but if anything big happens i'll probably make a post about it.

James Van Greunen and Judy Faltsgog one and the same person a known

hoaxer exposed by the late Cynthia Hind, the late Tony Dodds, and ATS......

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Since Apollo 20 with the Mona Lisa is a proven fake and appears to have been very costly to produce, Skinny Bob is more than likely a fake as well. Seems that some folks like to pull off hoaxes regardless of cost. These folks are undoubtedly rich, bored and want to add more mystery to the UFO phenomena.

Also, the government where the video or information originated could be involved to make them appear more powerful as some ATS members have already mentioned. Namely, Russia.
edit on 2-10-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

there's no evidence that they had anything to do with it.
(s)he simply uploaded the video a couple days later.
a lot of people uploaded the video in the following days and some people on the same day.
thats because it was more mindblowing 8 years ago than it is now.
believers believed it more and skeptics doubted it less. saying it must be for a Hollywood movie.
now in 2019, people are spoiled with cgi and think this is easy to pull off.
edit on 2-10-2019 by AlienAnonymous because: minor error

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Takes interdimensional being out the equation because how can it be videoed, that idea would operate at a different frequency out with the range of our perception and technological advancement. So only a human that has become sensitive to these frequencies would be able to see it, or even still it could just phase out if this reality to escape never mind if it could even be caught.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous
a reply to: eletheia

there's no evidence that they had anything to do with it.

(s)he simply uploaded the post a couple days later.

If you read through the looonng thread (If I remember rightly) you will find

s/he was claiming to have bought it legitimately from Antartica.

At the time (about nine years ago it was also discussed on at least three

other sites.

I can tell you categorically that s/he is a liar.

Edit

Hmmn.... New member? same subject? Is that you back Judy

edit on 2-10-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Maybe the Skinny Bob video is the unseen HolloMan Air Force Base footage.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

What exactly was your objective in colourising the film?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Others have mentioned it: why is there a noise from a projector? If his is a digital camera recording of a projected movie, there shouldnt be loud projector noise, should there?

You never heard of a video camera that also records sound?

So picture this. You have an old projector that is making noise and projecting an image onto a surface. You take a modern video camera and record the image. Like 99.99% of all modern video cameras it also records the noise the projector makes as well as the image.

Am I missing something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join