It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War 2 ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There were more people riled up about invading Area 51 than have shown interest in a civil war. So imagine a group of about 100 people, 50 on each side, shooting at each other in Michigan somewhere. Like an ol' timey feud.

In either scenario, does anybody really want to see a President Pence?
edit on 30-9-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
doub
edit on 30-9-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

So basically, because someone came forward to say they heard someone say something about what Trump said to someone else. They can use it to impeach him?

They have no real evidence aside from the transcript of a phone call released. All the timelines put together and all the supporting evidence since released show nothing like what the whistleblower alleges.

There is no crime.

But they are certainly working within the framework to impeach with nothing. It won't make something not a crime *be* a crime just because they follow the letter of the law to go forward with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Sorry but they're not working within the existing framework. They can't even name a crime they are trying to impeachment him for. What high crime out misdemeanors is he guilty of and where is the evidence?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The right won't start something unless the left comes for us.

Unfortunately, all the rhetoric and behavior of those in power on the left makes us think that's a distinct possibility which is why we talk about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You know what would be really funny? There's nothing that says an impeached president can't run again. If by some miracle they got him out but he ran and won again anyways. Now that would be hilarious.

Jaden
edit on 30-9-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

You know that Hollywood is very real, right? Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, me pointing out that "coincidence" is not me saying I believe Captain America or Spiderman are real, we both know that you know that. You just have literally nothing else to come back with so you say ridiculous crap to make yourself feel better.

Baaaaa, sheep baaaa! 🤣

Yep
Hollywood is real bub.
You keep that helmet buckled and that cork on your fork.
Enjoy your Marvel Movies.
Ps
They aren't real sparky.
Neither is santa or the tooth fairy.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I don't watch the Marvel movies, I was literally making a reference to the title and that's it. Sorry that you assume what I'm talking about when you really don't have any idea old man. 🤣
edit on 9/30/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
No, the Dems could not make it work within the framework.
So they had to change the framework to get their way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't watch the Marvel movies

Yeah sure you don't
I ALWAYS refer to stuff I am not interested in.

Guess what year "Captain America: Civil War" was released. 2016. Not a coincidence IMO, it's been in the works for a long time.

Your quote
Lol
But you don't mean it.
Lol
Ridiculous, like I posted.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I actually don't watch them and haven't since like Iron Man 2. 😂

What's funny is that quote literally has me referring to the title and nothing else. I haven't even seen the movie, I just know of it. You know what they say about assuming, it makes an ass out of you and.... well just you actually. 🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Lol
Mkay sparky

Do you always post about things you have no idea about?
You do don't you?
It all makes sense now.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

left would have to go a lot further than just get trump to ignite a civil war, most middle ground and even most right wing folks dont want a civil war so they would have to be excessively authoritarian to trigger that.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I just want to see reform of our federal government. I support war as the solution. I'll gladly fight and die for true freedom and liberty. I oppose all authoritarian crap to my death. I haven't seen a better solution yet.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I know the title of the movie old man. That's literally all I was referencing and you went all in on your delusional assumptions as if you knew what I was talking about when you actually had no clue at all. How's it feel to make a fool of yourself? You're the one who seems to be talking about things you don't know about, not me. 🤣

Baaaaa. 😂

I do find it hilarious how any time you reply to me you have absolutely no substance to what you say. You're always nitpicking me as if you're saying something when you're not. You always seem to run out of gas before you ever even cross the start line. 🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nah Its cool
Dr Strange is on
I understand you have to go

Cause its like that movie you know....

El oh el

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You assumed and were proven wrong. You're such a tool! 🤣

Please, keep replying to me any chance you get. I enjoy it, you always have very little substance in your replies and I love calling it out for what it is, petty old man. 😂

You love directing the topic toward me don't you? You can't get enough of derailing threads over little old me. I'll send you a check with my rent money soon. How much do I owe you? I must be at least a few months behind on it. 🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You posred it
I assumed nothing
Especially you reneging on YOUR post.
Lol
It is hilarious.

Its just like that movie brah....

Ahahahaha

That movie I havent watched or know anything about.
You know, that Marvel Movie....

Exquisite

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

What's the name of the movie? It has "America" and "Civil War" in it and was released the same year Trump was elected, 2016. That's literally all I was referencing, I haven't reneged on anything. Point to anything other than me referencing the title of the movie sheep. 🤣🤣🤣

Funny how you decide to focus on that tiny detail in my post (which wasn't even the main point of my post) derailing the thread to beat a dead horse even after you've been proven wrong multiple times. 🤣

Baaaa! Tell me how I believe Captain America and Spiderman are real again you hack. 🤣

Take your medicine old man, I think it's past your bedtime. You're so petty, this is literally the best argument you have in your arsenal, sad! 😂

How much do I owe you in rent?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

IF it Ever did Happen , It will Start with Many State Houses being Overrun by Patriots , and their Governors and Representatives being Relieved of their Authority , and put in a Jail Cell awaiting a Citizens Trial .
edit on 30-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join