It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War 2 ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The Civil War is already happening. Look at the front page here then go look at the news subreddit. Psychological wars are still wars, left vs right.
edit on 9/30/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
No it is not.
Perhaps you simply don't understand the term.
It is not a film.
It is real life.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
my questions kinda piggyback on yours.

in civil war 1, you had gov leaders, military leaders, and very rich people that could raise, arm, train, and supply an army. they also had a legit and defined enemy.

civil war 2 has none of those things. if trump is removed, no state governor is going to secede. a few senators and congressmen might resign in "protest". no military leader will move troops or issue orders over it. there will be some protests, possibly riots, a few violent ones, but nothing incredibly major.

also, for the "revolutionaries", who are their targets? the average person with a hillary shirt? a gov official? if they actually do try to do a large scale assault, they might pull it off, but then get captured/killed by the cops or military. an actual guerrilla style "revolutionary" army like they have in the 3rd world just wont survive in the u.s.

as of 2014, only 5.2% of all american veterans, 7.3% of the american population, could be classified as a "war time vet". this means that they served during a time of conflict, whether they were deployed or not. so the vast majority of "revolutionaries" just wouldnt have the training or experience to engage in successful combat ops. if you add the percentage of americans that are out of shape/obese, you would have a very poor "revolutionary army" to fight with.

a common response to this is look at afghanistan fighters keeping the u.s. mil in check for 18 years. yes, look at them. they grew up in a war zone. they were being trained since birth to be fighters. they are in much better shape than the average american. so its really apples and oranges to compare an american "revolutionary militia" to an afghan fighter.

just my 2 cents, but any "revolution" wont last very long. it will quickly devolve into random acts of terror. that will go on for a year or two, at which time the fire will go out and they accept the situation. the major extremists will be captured/killed, so that just leaves the lone wolves. the majority of those will be ratted out by friends and family. so that just leaves a small uptick in the mass shootings that we already suffer from. those crazies will be killed on site, so a repeat performance wont happen. after that nonsense, fever dream breaks, we are back to the run of the mill crazies that go on mass shootings for whatever reason they do it for now.

of course, i could just be spitting in the wind.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Keep living in denial old man. The Civil War has been underway for 3+ years. The only reason you deny it's happening is because you'd have to admit to yourself that Trump has contributed to it his entire time in office.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Red Team
MAGA
FOX
DOJ
Christianity/God

Blue Team
ANTIFA
CNN
C_A
Satanism/Self

Civil wars are complex messy things with many blurry lines. Looking at the festering wound of unresolved conflict this is a general guide of how I see it shaping up.

(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Keep denying that a psychological war is happening right now. "Us vs them" right? You participate in it every day on here, just because it's mostly relegated to social media doesn't make it any less of a war.

Keep holding onto that irrelevant line from a post 8 pages ago. I guess this will be your new "stamp" or "kayfabe", I can expect to hear it in pretty much every thread I participate in, because you're just that petty of an old man. You're so predictable. 🤣
edit on 9/30/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Did Trump Just Secretly Alert Us To a ‘Cold’ Civil War??!!

This report by Lisa Haven does address some of the conflicts between the information and political wars already breaking out. Fake news, censorship, nothing burger trials. After the 4 min mark talks about some of the shenanigans going on since Trump got elected. All common stuff that has had a good thrashing on these boards. I agree with it all.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Those who turn, will be turned. Those who look away, will be looked upon. Those who turn and run, will die tired. Those who can not perceive our precepts. Shall be judged.

But in all, this is a test, this is only a test.

Ohhh! Spooookieee.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Keep denying that a psychological war is happening right now. "Us vs them" right? You participate in it every day on here, just because it's mostly relegated to social media doesn't make it any less of a war.

Keep holding onto that irrelevant line from a post 8 pages ago. I guess this will be your new "stamp" or "kayfabe", I can expect to hear it in pretty much every thread I participate in, because you're just that petty of an old man. You're so predictable. 🤣

oh
ok its a social media war?
lol
you simply don't understand what "war" is
no worries

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
ETA:Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper may not represent "all" of the left, but at one time they were "close enough for Government work".

The only people who think either of those two represent anyone other than themselves are right-wing morons. I assume using this logic David Duke and Ted Nugent represent the entire right .... close enough for government work.. right?
edit on 1-10-2019 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: thedigirati
ETA:Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper may not represent "all" of the left, but at one time they were "close enough for Government work".

The only people who think either of those two represent anyone other than themselves are right-wing morons. I assume using this logic David Duke and Ted Nugent represent the entire right .... close enough for government work.. right?

As far as many on the left are concerned, yeah, it is. If the attitude really was that they don't, then there wouldn't be the constant calls to disavow this person or that person or else we're all them from leftists and the press (but I repeat myself) every time someone somewhere says something.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Information war, political war, whatever you want to call it. There are two sides fighting each other, stop being so obtuse old man. I know you hate to admit I'm right about anything but it's reality, accept it or continue living in denial.

Trump was the perfect man to cause the #storm we're in right now and the media helped to guide us to this point along with Trump. You hopped on for the ride and never chose to take the wheel. You're a passenger, not in control of anything much less your own thoughts. The brainwashing is complete, "Democrats baaaaaad, orange man good". 🤣

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Did Trump Just Secretly Alert Us To a ‘Cold’ Civil War??!!

How long will it take for it to heat up into an inferno engulfing the entire nation into a biblical Apocalypse?

I don't think long with the current atmosphere of hate. It's even evident on ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Information war, political war, whatever you want to call it.

civil war is the topic
you simply dont understand what the term means obviously
its not a marvel movie
it is not social media

the only thing bad about this is your analysis

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Ok Mr. Obtuse, keep living in denial. Civil War means people from one country fighting each other, I guess the Cold War wasn't a war in your opinion since there was no armed conflict? You may want to start petitioning history books to stop calling it a war, you hack. 🤔

We both know you will never admit it so I think I'll quit while I'm ahead. You know I'm right and I know that you know I am, nothing you say will convince me otherwise, if anything you are only proving my point every time you deny it. 🤣

Good luck beating dead horses old man. 😂
edit on 10/1/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Information war, political war, whatever you want to call it. There are two sides fighting each other, stop being so obtuse old man. I know you hate to admit I'm right about anything but it's reality, accept it or continue living in denial.

Trump was the perfect man to cause the #storm we're in right now and the media helped to guide us to this point along with Trump. You hopped on for the ride and never chose to take the wheel. You're a passenger, not in control of anything much less your own thoughts. The brainwashing is complete, "Democrats baaaaaad, orange man good". 🤣

There would be exactly ZERO division if the media did their jobs and reported the new accurately. They don't so here we are. Stop blaming Trump for everything, he's been a politician for 2+ years, makes you look really stupid.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Look at Trump's Tweets, you acting like he's innocent in the con is the laugh riot of the century. 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
nope
not a movie
not a facebook fight

no one has actually fought
nice try to drift with the cold war
still not a civil war

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Stop blaming Trump for everything

is it trump or the establishment?
how could it be trump if he is just the means to their end?
doenst really make sense does it, to blame trump then?
yet on it goes, as if it is the only answer

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join