It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hill: U.S. Embassy Pressured Ukraine Not To Investigate Liberal “Mega-Donor”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This is becoming a rabbit cave instead of a rabbit hole... not gonna cross post because it's a long post, but I just uncovered even more damning evidence against the Biden conspiracy here and it appears to tie into your research.

In short, the General Prosecutor of Ukraine after Viktor Shokin was fired at Joe Bidne's demand... was a pardoned felon.

TheRedneck

The people screaming from the hilltops to impeach Trump are working overtime, and it's evident on this very site.I've read the transcript at least 5 times, every time to re-read just in case I misread something.

The entire 'collusion 2.0' aspect revolves around 2 other investigations, valid investigations, not digging for dirt on Biden.

I don't get how some people can call investigating corruption an impeachable offense when they have spent the last 3 years "investigating corruption" only to find none.

Are they scared this time? Was actual corruption found, and now scrambling to find any go-to to get out of it?

I'll be watching your thread for sure

2 beers

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot
I prefer firing squad myself at this point. Set some examples and the Media will also start ratting out their DNC masters.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Quid Pro Quo !!!! 😀

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm not too picky, that would be acceptable

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Awesome...

Then why hasn’t anyone trump has accused of crimes been prosecuted or held accountable in anyway??

Errr... Are you really asking why people like Clinton were not punished when Comey and McCabe, whom were very pro-Hillary Clinton, and despite the fact that she deleted over 33,000 emails when she was subpoena to hand all evidence, including emails, to Congress and yet you ask why she was "cleared" by the pro-Clinton Comey and McCabe?...

BTW, in case you haven't figured it out, Comey and McCabe were both fired from the FBI in disgrace and unless Hillary Clinton, or some other pro-Clinton stooge is put as POTUS neither Comey nor McCabe will EVER hold any position within U.S. government agencies.

Anyways, how about we discuss what the thread is about. If you can't make any other argument other than "But Hillary wasn't jailed by Comey and McCabe" perhaps you shouldn't respond at all...

edit on 28-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
I will ask, what was promised in return?? The cooperation of investigation into American citizens who used extortion, witness tampering and obstruction to interfere in a foreign countries affairs??

No, this is the part where you just stop replying I am guessing, or pretend you have no idea what I am talking about... Innit??

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It went quiet, I wonder why?

Well the circus is always fun

Let's watch the actors

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

They're terrified.

Volodymyr Zelensky took power in Ukraine in May of this year, after running on an anti-corruption ticket. The secrets buried in the Ukraine are already enough to, if proven, send Joe Biden to prison for the rest of his natural life. Biden was 2nd in command to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton's boss during her time as Secretary of State. The corrupt government of Ukraine made for an excellent offshore base to conduct covert activities, it seems, and now that base has been uncovered by President Donald Trump.

With everything they have been implicated in (and have never been legitimately investigated for), a normal person would likely be curled up in a fetal position crying right about now.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It really does seem that way. I've never seen the liberal pitchforks raised so high, and the onslaught of 'this is the truth' down your throat, like it's being done not only on this site, but many others.

I do however, think we should continue this discussion in your thread rather than here.

2 more beers, I think we'll need em

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I hope this will lead to arrests in the end. I am confident that some dirt in my own country will be uncovered. It is why I started to dig into all this.

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong:

Hillary Clinton had a private email server that was not legal, because she is supposed to use secured government computer/emails. Not only that, she had classified/secret emails copied to her own computers. She then, among a few smashed phones, wiped the computer with a cloth (love it). On that wiped computer, there were like 30.000+ emails on it.

Crowdstrike, a private cyber security company then copied the solid plate inside the computer to give it to the FBI for investigation. The problem with this is, that the physical copy lacks the leftover/half-deleted/not overwritten files.

Certain names keep popping up around Crowdstrike and Hillary Clintons group of people, too. Now Trump got some information that, not only did the Democratic party demanded basically immunity to a list of their vassals, but that the server is there.

The last grab at the straw now is, to try to twist the conversation into some kind of "tit for tat". The ironic thing is, that for a tat, there has to be a tit first. So by using this argument, those who use it to frame your President for "collusion", admit their own parties guilt.

Besides that, the master geniuses behind the plan, oversaw that your Country and the Ukraine (among others) have a treaty to allow exactly these kind of investigations, what the democrat/left calls "collusion".

I left out a few things for simplicity. Point being, Hillary Clinton got away with far, FAR worse things (thinking about the intel leak about assets in China which led to the death of some people at least) than all the false accusations Mr. Trump had to face.

And the media in Europe and America is dancing to the media-masters fiddle.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Republicans "own" the White House, the Senate, the Department of Justice, and the Supreme Court.

If those branches don't coordinate a take-down of all these crazy Democrats, should Republicans in America:

1.) Do Nothing?

2.) Become crazy Democrats?

3.) Leave the country?

4.) Other...What do you suggest?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Obama had to be aware of what was going on over there, these were some of his people that were right under him that were calling the shots over there. It was not just Biden, I actually did not think Biden alone could pull this off, he liked to get drunk yet back then, I can see him following someone else's orders so Biden was probably not the one who actually was stopping the investigation of his son, Obama may have backed him and had him help his son's company. Obama had more pushiness than Biden, Biden would not have done it on his own.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

en.wikipedia.org... he was never convicted of a crime,hell i didnt even find any charges let alone a single conviction under Ukrainian or USA law

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

No, you're spot on the money.

I've been thinking about why no one major has been arrested yet. If I were a Police Chief in a town where there was a loose connection of bootleggers, and I wasn't sure I knew yet who all the bootleggers were, I wouldn't tip my hand by arresting some of them; that would drive the rest of the bootleggers underground and I'd never find them. Eventually, they'd just rise again, this time wiser, and possibly with a new Police Chief.

Which brings me to another thought...

Jeff Sessions stayed in as Attorney General for quite some time after it became obvious he wasn't capable of doing his job under the restriction of his recusal. President Trump allowed him to stay during that time, despite criticizing him seemingly at every turn. Is it possible that Sessions was there for another reason than to prosecute? Trump fired Comey the exact way I would fire someone who was hiding information I wanted. He waited until Comey was out of town, hours away from his office, and fired him on the spot by private courier. There was no reason to do all that, go to all those lengths, unless Trump wanted sudden, unexpected access to Comey's official files. He got those files, the FBI database of all the dirt on every politician and high-ranking official in the country, then. I am wondering if Sessions was not there to help sift through them, with his knowledge of the inner political workings of DC. He retired back to Alabama after leaving the administration and there hasn't been a peep out of him since. With his name recognition, he could easily defeat Doug Jones this coming election, but he doesn't seem to be interested.

Sessions not being able to prosecute made it appear that Trump wasn't going to be able to use the dirt he found from Comey's firing. That emboldened the deep state and drew more of them out into the open. Now Barr is Attorney General and he can prosecute everyone not elected by the people, and he can put out the dirt on them to the public... just in time for the 2020 elections.

We have another IG report on the FISA warrants that I understand is complete and being reviewed right now. We have this allegation of Biden's improprieties that could possibly lead to Obama, Clinton, and beyond. We have a new administration in Ukraine who is apparently their equivalent of Donald Trump. All happening 13 months before the 2020 elections.

What does the DNC have? Impeachment which will not lead to removal from office before the hammer drops.

Here's hoping I am right and your wish comes true. A good indicator that it will is if someone now comes along and starts screaming that everything I just said is fake news.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

www.washingtonexaminer.com... well they are interviewing a bunch of old clinton aids over the email thing again i wont hold my breath but it almost seems like a race to see who can get the others side first

The Trump administration's State Department is intensifying its investigation into the email records of dozens of former department officials and aides to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. As many as 130 officials have been recently contacted by investigators from the State Department, current and former officials told the Washington Post. According to the outlet, those targeted were contacted by the department about emails they sent years ago that have been retroactively classified and could now count as possible security violations. Investigators began communicating with former officials around 18 months ago, but they appeared to suspend the effort before ramping it back up in August. Although some who are under scrutiny view the recent activity as the Trump administration's decision to wield power against political adversaries, senior State Department officials said they are simply following standard protocol in an investigation that initially started during the Obama administration. “This has nothing to do with who is in the White House,” one official said. “This is about the time it took to go through millions of emails, which is about 3 and a half years.” “The process is set up in a manner to completely avoid any appearance of political bias,” another official added.
130 people being interviewed wonder if all of them will be able to keep the stories straight

and you wonder why some on the right are against lobbying and former intelligence officers getting cushy jobs after they leave the agency/administrations i.redd.it... former FBI head of cybersecurity ,response,criminal,and services branch shawn henry went on to run crowd strike and we know how that turned out

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Haha!

Now I am a bit proud I figured that out. First time I tried to put it all together. Rewind a few months I had no idea about all that all. Now I start to see the bigger picture. I start to see the single systems in place and it makes more sense every day.

What you write makes very much sense. Thank you actually you provided me with more strings to follow and chase

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Thanks for this thread. It's becoming clearer why the FBI/DOJ wouldn't accept evidence from the new Ukraine Admin that proves the prior Ukraine Admin worked with the DNC to Help Hillary/Hurt Trump.

The U.S. State Dept (Pompeo) took the bull by the horns, and sent Rudy Giuliani to pick up the evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Awesome...

Then why hasn’t anyone trump has accused of crimes been prosecuted or held accountable in anyway??

If trump is the one telling the truth, how come it is only his friends going to jail???

Trump runs the DOJ...

I see all this super superior “see we got them now!” Type threads constantly, but there is never any follow through AT ALL..

Why would you believe them EVERY time when it is wash rinse repeat?!?!

The gop accuses people of treasonous felonies and hyped up the sheeple.

Then later quietly has a press conference claiming “well even though their actions were very troubling, they did not raise to the level of criminal..”

THEN THEM AND THEIR SUPPORTERS WILL STILL RUN AROUND PRETENDING IT WAS REAL!!

It blows my mind..sooner or later you would think people would wise up.

There kind of has to be proof of a crime before people can go to jail.

That's where their narrative always falls apart. I agree, you'd think people would learn by now. But the need to believe eclipses everything else for these people. Obama HAS to be a criminal. Hillary HAS to be a serial killer. Donald Trump HAS to be annointed by God.

If they let go of what they HAVE to believe they might actually have to look in the mirror. And that's a dangerous thing for people who have spent years living in their own made up reality.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

There is one mistake you made. Crowdstrike did not give access to the servers to the FBI. Crowdstrike gave their own report to the FBI, but not the information in the servers. In fact the DNC/Hillary denied the FBI, whom were on Hillary's side, access to the servers several times.

I have stated before that this is how you control information you don't want out in the public. The least amount of people that know of your illegal/corrupt schemes, the more likely you can control that information. Which it's why the DNC/Hillary denied the FBI access to their servers to investigate the "Russia hacked us" claim. Even when Comey/MacCabe were on HIllary's/the DNC side.

What's more Crowdstrike made another "intelligence report" claiming that the same Russians whom hacked the DNC had hacked Ukraine's artillery unit. Except that the source Crowdstrike used stated this was false, and they never reached the conclusion that Crowdstrike made. The Ukranian authorities also stated that Crowdstrike invented the whole thing. THis makes it more probable that the whole "Russia hacked us" was simply an attempt to 1st, under the Obama administration they tried to get access and control over our elections. 2nd, when they saw that Trump won the deep state/DNC/Obama/Biden/Hillary tried to use the "the Russians hacked the DNC" to claim that the Russians helped the Trump administration, and we all know this was false.

Under Obama's administration they made the argument that "to safeguard our elections they had to control them completely because everyone was being hacked by the evil Russians."

Under the guise of providing increased “security” for “critical infrastructure,” the Obama administration is plotting to insert itself and the federal government into the American elections process. While voting is constitutionally the responsibility of state and local officials, Obama's Homeland Security Secretary, Jeh Johnson, pointed to the alleged threat of cyberattacks to justify the latest proposed usurpation of power. The controversial scheme was floated amid growing national concerns, fueled in part by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump's warnings of a “rigged” election, that America's electoral system might be vulnerable to major manipulation. Critics and experts, though, warned that the White House scheming may be a first step toward illegally nationalizing the electoral process — with all the dangers that would entail.

Obama Administration Plotting to Usurp Control Over Elections

Then several states found out that it was Obama's DHS whom had hacked the elections of several states.

Indiana joins Idaho in claiming DHS tried to hack their election systems

Even back then this was surreal. I don't know if anyone remembers the statements made by Obama's DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson.

He went so far as to defend what they tried to do.

If they had succeeded to get control/nationalize our elections we would have had Hillary as POTUS...

edit on 29-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and corrrect excerpt.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Okay I missed most of what you wrote, so thank you for the update. It is kind of very hard to track back the last years because of what I describe as white noise. Just too many articles changed, fudged with, sources not available anymore, twisted news articles ...

I have never tried to untangle such a behemoth before but I am now at it. Once I set my mind on cracking a problem or pattern, I go all in.

I read into crowdstrike and I got to the howitzer app thing before. Kind of makes me question their algorithms when it comes to detecting patterns, something that is my daily work, too.

False positives are normal, but that they did not filter that one out is sketchy.

Thank you for your input, I appreciate it
edit on 29-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join