It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Defenders Have Plenty of Lame Excuses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Is he really an outsider, though? I think not. I remember seeing him on tabloids in my youth, in the 80’s. This man was groomed, just like the rest of the bunch.

This is all just one massive LARP. As I previously mentioned, the elites of their times — have been doing this for thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Is he really an outsider, though? I think not. I remember seeing him on tabloids in my youth, in the 80’s. This man was groomed, just like the rest of the bunch.

This is all just one massive LARP. As I previously mentioned, the elites of their times — have been doing this for thousands of years.

He was groomed for business. He's ruthless at that but he's never been on a government paycheck. Sure, he knows how to hob-nob with influential people but he did it to benefit his business. Now, his business is the USA. He's much more likely to succeed at making our country more prosperous. Imagine if the House wasn't after him day after day. He might even be working on the deficit by now. That's what I'm pissed about. The democrats block any progress because they're scared things might change for them and could care less about the country and its people.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

So do his detractors. Sort-of a lameness stew. A nutrient deficient stew. Bon Appetit.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DBCowboy

All good points.

I was speaking broadly, and just overall saying I haven't seen anything yet that seems unprecedented. Not to the point it's being proclaimed with the evidence we have.

The problem that the left has, is that they conflate Trump with what most of us want. We really don't care about Trump. We want (for the most part) his policies.

Most of Americans want the Constitution and Bill of Rights followed.

Most just want to be left alone, work, support our families and drink a beer at the end of the day.

Most of us hate wars, drama, infighting.

We want lower taxes so we can have more money.

We want government to deliver the mail and secure our borders and to fix our roads.

Everything else is just fluff.

I don't think you could have put it any better. Personally i share your view here. What the left isnt seeing is its getting to be too much. For every opportunity it seems they want to give away with immigration think how many you are affecting who are struggling here now. Same with their climate agenda, medical agenda etc. It effects everyone, and the lower half the worst. Basically all of rural america.
I dont think Trump is a Republican or Democrat. Hes always identified as a Dem.. if anything id say slight left. Honestly Considering who the Dems cozy up with when it comes to money the way they seem to despise him i find pretty interesting. The senate doesn't fear the president. Neither does the CIA. I hope this thing plays out honestly, im real Curious to see how all this unfolds. Only thing I like about Trump is none of the power players like him. And I think he's showing us the system is every bit as corrupt as we think.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What have the democrats done for the country in the last 10 years?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

You dont know when your being lied to. The reason they said if it was a secret vote 40 republicans would vote to impeach is that they can't have a secret vote. So when the numbers dont match the senate vote all they have to do is say well they were to scared to vote for impeachment.

This is a lie but a safe one because it can never be proved to be a lie even if every Republican votes to exonerate Trump.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Trump's Opponents Have Plenty of Lame Ideas.
There , fixed it for ya.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Don't underestimate the deep state; trumps success or failure depends on Fox news.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Don't underestimate the deep state; trumps success or failure depends on Fox news.

Lol, the deep state is and has been underestimating Donald Trump.

They are desperate.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So , do you Personally Consider the Constitutional Rights of FREE MEN in America Today to be what you Term a " Lame Excuse " for Supporting a President of the United States who likewise thinks it's the Most Important Part of being a American Citizen ? Speaking of Lameness , your Inferior Intellect is Understanding that is Showing Man .....

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Ignore Clintons, Holder, Lynch, Biden, Menendez, should I continue? Seriously? Idiots make statements like yours. Both sides are cancer, and if you claim to belong to either party, you're a cancer too

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It's obvious from his assumptions that Ramesh Ponnuru has lead a "sheltered" life, insulated from how the real world works.

The only thing he said that makes logical sense, is that the Nov 2020 election should determine if America wants Donald Trump to be President beyond next year.

Not the U.S. Congress. In this instance, the impeachment will do nothing except keep the U.S. House with an empty 2019 and 2020 trophy case. They have accomplished nothing since Democrats took control. Impeachment BS will ensure that losing streak continues.

Americans who vote for Democrats need to reassess if they're doing the smart thing, by staying on that road.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
who cares? the whole damn show is a gigantic Bian lian theatre. plus ca change, plus everything stays exactly the same. the system has to be rebuilt from scratch. the personality cult has failed, and has no place in any final utopian society. politics is dead. long live politics.

Being bitchy - I assume you mean

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

There might be something to the Trump call. We don't get to decide, it has to go to the house and then the senate if the house impeaches.

But the way the left is ignoring and contorting the very fabric of reality to give Biden a pass on this is pathetic, Shameful and idiotic.

Integrity, the lost art.
edit on 29-9-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

So this guys conservative pedigree is impeccable which may or may not matter to any one of you reading.

I doubt it means anything to Trump cultists. Trump isn't conservative. The GOP isn't conservative anymore. Both of them are about as far from fiscally conservative as you can get.

The entire right wing is no longer conservative, in name or anything else. They are Trumpian.

PPPBBBBTTTTT Better Trumpian than fascist communists like the left have become or do you think it is ok for Antifa (anti free america) to attack old men and severely beat a gay Asian reporter? What violence has the right wing perpetuated on those who do not agree with their viewpoints?

Good luck (oh and the El paso ff does not count as he had progressive ideas in his "manifest")

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Where was that in the transcript?

Rereading it still nothing showing that. I see where the president of the US is investigating corruption from the last administration (something Obama refused to do (he did not wanna go after cousin Dick.))

starts about the 1 minute mark where he demanded the prosecutor investigating his son's company be fired of no $$$$$$$$$$$$$ but orange man bad???????????

bahahwahahawaha not like Hillary and John (may he nrip) did not hire Russian Intelligence to gather information on their political rival you know the "Steele Dossier" which was proven false. What flavor Kool-aide is your fav?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
LOL if they proceed with this new lower standard there will be impeachment hearings every two weeks for future presidents.

Schiff was just on meet the press saying they dont have much anymore on the Ukraine "issue" but they will file for articles of impeachment on Trump because he expects him to "obstruct justice" during the UPCOMING impeachment "inquiry".....

These people are losing their marbles

LOLZ🤪

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: underwerks

So this guys conservative pedigree is impeccable which may or may not matter to any one of you reading.

I doubt it means anything to Trump cultists. Trump isn't conservative. The GOP isn't conservative anymore. Both of them are about as far from fiscally conservative as you can get.

The entire right wing is no longer conservative, in name or anything else. They are Trumpian.

Good point. The Trump supporters are going crazy with fear at this point, clawing at the walls and foaming at the mouth. They cannot believe that the Orange Man Bad" meme is really true, and that impeachment is actually happening. He is going down hard, as 40 senators have already said they will vote for removal.

All that is left to do is some paperwork, and then Trump is behind bars.

ETA:

Grounds asserted for impeachment have included possible violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the Constitution by accepting payments from foreign dignitaries; alleged collusion with Russia during the campaign for the 2016 United States presidential election; alleged obstruction of justice with respect to investigation of the collusion claim; and accusations of "Associating the Presidency with White Nationalism, Neo-Nazism and Hatred", which formed the basis of a resolution for impeachment brought on December 6, 2017. Since the Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate during 2017 and 2018, the likelihood of impeachment during that period was considered by all to be a partisan fantasy.[8][9] A December 2017 resolution of impeachment failed in the House by a 58–364 margin.[10] The Democrats gained control of the House in 2019 and launched multiple investigations into Trump's actions and finances. Speaker Nancy Pelosi initially resisted calls for impeachment. In May 2019 she indicated that Trump's continued actions, which she characterized as obstruction of justice and refusal to honor congressional subpoenas, might make an impeachment inquiry necessary. An increasing number of House Democrats and one Republican were requesting such an inquiry.

Care to make a friendly wager on that?

He must have a ton of Leftist shill money after all the hysterical threads I have seen by him.

Well, I've been able to live of the dividends of my salt futures over the last 3 years..

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join