It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Polling Suggests Opinion May Be Shifting Toward Favoring Trump Impeachment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are these the same polls that told you hillary had the election in the bag?

Yep
They are delivered daily to her residence by a tribe of little people.
She pays them in meatballs.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The article title says....Early Polling Suggests Opinion May Be Shifting Toward Favoring Trump Impeachment

The title does not lie, people misinterpret what it says. Read the title.

It does not say opinion is shifting, it says polling suggests opinion may be shifting. That is because the poll did not ask if Trump should be impeached, it asked if there should be an investigation initiated into whether impeaching him was necessary.

I have taken many poles and the poles from supporters of both sides all are trying to deceive people into voting one way or another or influence them to follow a certain party in an upcoming election. This seems to be a political stratagy to get more people brainwashed to vote Democrat in the presidential election. Both sides use political tactics like this. The Democrats are more sided with the media though which twists the results for them.

It would be an outright lie if the paper had said that the opinion is shifting without saying the word suggests in there, the media giants could lose their licenses for outright lying about it like some people who are not telling the whole story are twisting it. I know that many people are not smart enough to know what they are reading or their beliefs alter what they read or hear to fit their mindset. This is well known by media and political campaign groups.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It only matters in about a year from now. And even then, who cares about polls. The proof is in the pudding.

The GOP & DNC care about polls. High poll numbers and the campaign money just rolls in. And some of that money will determine my paycheck. Campaigns hire plenty of media geeks like me; someone has to write and film all those BS ads; it's a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

Trump is obsessed with his poll numbers.

www.politico.com...
edit on 28-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The rabid Opossums are awake 😃

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The only polls worth paying attention to have sweaty women dancing on them.

That being said, do it.

DO IT!

I double dog dare you.

Impeach Trump.

PLEASE!

DO IT!

I know right they have no idea the chit storm it will start, and it will likely be felt in political reverberations for years

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

sure what is what?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Tyler Sinclair, Morning Consult vice president, said. “This week’s news cycle had a significant impact on Republicans and independents, giving credibility to Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

It is like they do not even hide it anymore, the obvious manipulation by the media.

"Well, our current news cycles brainwashing had a significant impact" *shoulder padding everywhere*

Exactly.
It is all out in the open now.
Hell yes we will take your guns.
Yes we will raise your taxes.
Illegals are more important than citizens.
Our propaganda controls the sheep.

This will not end well.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat
I think it will be very focused.

Republicans may try to bring up everything and the kitchen sink but I think Pelosi will be very focused.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

yeah man.

and she did win the popular vote by THREE MILLION VOTES.

now stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Tyler Sinclair, Morning Consult vice president, said. “This week’s news cycle had a significant impact on Republicans and independents, giving credibility to Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

It is like they do not even hide it anymore, the obvious manipulation by the media.

"Well, our current news cycles brainwashing had a significant impact" *shoulder padding everywhere*

Exactly.
It is all out in the open now.
Hell yes we will take your guns.
Yes we will raise your taxes.
Illegals are more important than citizens.
Our propaganda controls the sheep.

This will not end well.

Their agenda is very much anti American
They are not shy about it

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

I'm more interested in whether trump believes it and what it will do to his psyche.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

yeah man.

now stay on topic.

Lol, does it hurt?
🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

She still is not president. Trump is. Still. After all those dirty attempts and it is looking good for your country.

Why do you hate your country?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Calm down tiger.
If it was up to me...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

yeah man.

now stay on topic.

And getting more hits than your opponent in baseball still won't guarantee you winning the game. The focus should be on runs, not hits.

SMH

edit on 9/28/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I read how this poll was worded, it asked if a investigation into whether an impeachment would be appropriate. It did not say that these people wanted an impeachment only that they wanted to see if it was actually warranted.

I had to read four articles from different sources to piece together what I found out and it fits all four articles to the tee, all actually state the same thing if you are looking for it.

They can not use this poll to start an impeachment, it is evidence that has been parameterized a certain way and the information is being twisted to fit the medias needs.

I think they should have the justice department, the supreme court, rule on whether that phone call is even a consideration for impeachment. I know most politically unbias judges would throw out what the Democrats are insinuating is a problem

Thanks for posting this.
What you found is SOP for the globalists.
#Resist By Any Means Necessary.
Lie, Cheat, Steal, Kill
It's justified/#OrangeManBad

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

LOL I'm sure if you turn off the news this will all end.

for you...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This is going to take weeks not months.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

LOL I ain't skeerd nor is Trump

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Nothing. It is well known that Republicans will vote for impeachment if any sitting President, even their own, does something criminal. They have more integrity than the Dems who will excuse all criminality if the President is on their side.

I voted for Trump, if he ever does something criminal...I would encourage impeachment. At this time, he has not done anything criminal, so impeachment is a waste of time and tax payer money.

Trump will not be psyched out by such polling data being manipulated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join