It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Polling Suggests Opinion May Be Shifting Toward Favoring Trump Impeachment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
so let me guess, they asked 100 people in Berkley and go the result they were looking for and are hoping to convince someone that it is a true representation of the national pulse.

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
NPR/PBS have the same mindset as CNN. Just go to their websites and look at the front page.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

its possible we will have the first president removed from office by impeachment.

Just like your 20 other predictions of our Presidents imminent demise over the last 3 years?

But THIS TIME is different!

Halloween is coming up, I hear that is big for you guys. Better get to work.
Maybe the 'stars' will align.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is this the poll that shows that 7 pt shift, but it's pretty much all a shift in Democrats with barely an uptick on the independent and Republican side of things?

Also, is this the same piece that headlines about favoring impeachment when the question in the poll is about an impeachment inquiry ... two different things?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hey those senators said only if it's a secret vote btw, so no way will they go on record for that because if Trump is out their lives are over,literally over as we have the worlds first real Purge.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm sure Trump quit worrying about polls after he won the election that he was supposed to lose, according to the polls.

Polls will sway the Leftist though, since it gives them an indicator on how they should feel about something.

Never let facts or truth get in the way of a good poll.
edit on 9/28/2019 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If Trump gets impeached, it will set precedence that any fake information and public opinion can get a president impeached. There will be impeachments being brought against every future president there is, the president will become a puppet of the majority political party whatever one that is. This is going to destroy our governments structure because they are charging a president with a crime that is not a crime at all. Our Judicial system must step in and stop this or our government will quickly fall into turmoil, we should destroy all of our nuclear missiles before that happens, we do not know what foreign power will seize power here. The Democrats are playing right into Putin's plan, it seems they are working for Putin to destroy the integrity of our government.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Flatcoat
I think it will be very focused.

Republicans may try to bring up everything and the kitchen sink but I think Pelosi will be very focused.

OH yeah... If there's one person in the room who will be laser focused it's Pelosi. She's well known for her steady gaze and her strong precise un slurred speaking.
Haha yep that's her!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nothing will come from this. If you would look at the facts than you would recognize it is quiet the other way around.

You will see soon I hope. I am not saying this will be a easy fight for Trump but once he left that behind, he is going to serve some bills to pay.

And it is not money I am talking about. Your beloved democratic party will be in shreds, scattered all over the place. And they deserve every bit of it, to their last fiber, for the way they treat others and are willing to ruin careers through lies, planted witnesses and hearsay.

Facts matter in the end, and you are running low on them.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
FYI: CNN Analyst/Anti-Trumper Carl Bernstein alerts viewers that:

AG William Barr is preparing to deliver PROOF of "Deep State Conspiracy" to take down President Trump.

Source: www.westernjournal.com...

How will Public Opinion, and the House Impeachment process play-out after this HUGE reveal?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Pelosi will be very focused...she can barely speak 2 sentences together
without brain freezing for a moment.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: CNN Analyst/Anti-Trumper Carl Bernstein alerts viewers that:

AG William Barr is preparing to deliver PROOF of "Deep State Conspiracy" to take down President Trump.

Source: www.westernjournal.com...

How will Public Opinion, and the House Impeachment process play-out after this HUGE reveal?

Hahaha
Cnn is reporting this?
Wow
That sounds like trouble for those out of bounds.
Hmm would the electorate forgive cheaters?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marxist Poll you say ? Hmm.... has this been Fact Checked and Confirmed by a Non Communist News Network Yet Sill ?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: HanyManny

40 Republican Senators have said they will vote for removal

Citation? Because they would have actually held a floor vote to begin an inquiry, and a vote for impeachment yesterday in the House if that were remotely close to true.

Stop making things up, thanks.

He is going to quote Jeff Flake Hero of the Kannaugh debacle, you know the one pinned in the phonebooth

yep THAT Flake, Jeff Flake and it's 30 to 35 allegedly, so yeah, not 40.

carry on

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati
Is that jeff "i quit before i get voted out " flake?
Nice guy for a rino

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join