It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whistle blower form in April of 2019 to include secondhand accounts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here is your link to the twitter user who found the edit and detailed the older versions which doesn’t include secondhand accounts as a viable source of information.

mobile.twitter.com...

Basically the original whistle blower form only allowed first hand knowledge and was changed in April of 2019 to allow for secondhand knowledge. This is in conflict with what is on the books regarding the process for whistle blower complaints. So somebody changed it without approval which is fraud. This would explain why the acting DNI had such a hard time figuring out what to do
edit on 27-9-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Embellish your post of this will get locked hurry up before the mods catch you .

You were quicker than me .

edit on 27-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So the left was setting the stage beforehand. All they needed was the ammo.

They’re pretty impatient. Only waited 3 months.

I’m so sick of this BS! It feels like it will never end. It really appears — they want a civil war.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

So the left was setting the stage beforehand. All they needed was the ammo.

They’re pretty impatient. Only waited 3 months.

I’m so sick of this BS! It feels like it will never end. It really appears — they want a civil war.
If I’m not mistaken the complaint was filed in April 2019

More like days than months

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, the complainant did not use the online form but submitted a letter directly to the IG. The letter that we've all seen.
edit on 9/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here’s a unrolled version with examples and links . It needs to be independently verified but if this is true .

WOW!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Trumps conversation with the Ukrainian president happened on July 25th.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Where is Anonymous and Q when you need them, ay?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Seriously... some definite moving of the goal posts the left is so famous for

threadreaderapp.com...threadreaderapp.co... m/thread/1177580473566093312.html

Here is something seriously strange. The Disclosure of Urgent Concern Form located earlier today at DNI is only two days old according to its pdf properties. dni.gov/files/ICIG/Doc…

this version of the form (datestamp Sep 25, 2019) permits submission of second-hand material, which was not permitted according to document entitled Information About Filing a Disclosure of Urgent Concern posted on Sep 23, 2019 here

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
😎😀
Rigged Just in Time !!!!

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Anonymous is fake the only real hackers had been luz sec and I don’t believe in Q

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The letter that we've all seen.

Do you have a link or source to support that the spy
did not use a form?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whistleblower guidance from 2016. Sounds pretty 2nd hand to me.

Denise tells her coworker, Adam, she just completed a new classified report for their supervisor, Mr. Snyder. Denise also confides to Adam that Mr. Snyder deliberately revised portions of her analysis with false information to mislead leadership. Adam is surprised, but Denise says Mr. Snyder has done this with a previous classified report as well.

Because Adam has good reason to believe that misconduct is occurring in his work unit, he is required to report this misconduct

www.dni.gov...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Anonymous is fake the only real hackers had been luz sec and I don’t believe in Q

I'm right there with you - it was sarcasm. True hackers are all locked up or working for the gubment. Everyone is too scared to try to do anything anymore but no worries, I'm sure we'll have a new batch with the next generation. Unfortunately their values wont be very good. The world is upside down now days if no one noticed.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hmmmmm?

White House knew about the complaint ahead of time. Requirements for the complaint mysteriously change. Office of legal counsel decides it statutorily deficient. White House clears it anyway .

Sounds like a trap to me .

Well played POTUS ! 🇺🇸

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, the complainant did not use the online form but submitted a letter directly to the IG. The letter that we've all seen.

But letter was sent in April after just days after the rule was changed to accept second hand knowledge.

With that all said the whistle blower had jack squat even with mostly embellished 2nd hand knowledge....

So, sorry bud but they have a 0% chance of impeachment yet again....

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

But letter was sent in April after just days after the rule was changed to accept second hand knowledge.

What rule was changed? It looks like a form was changed.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Not so much a rule but a requirement was changed. The form was changed to allow secondhand accounts of misconduct however the original form only allowed first hand accounts. Basically it’s allowing hearsay

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Which would make it a SOP.

Tying up loose ends. Maybe a little too late in the game...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yes. It looks like a form was changed. I said that.

But, since the idea is to refer things for further investigation (not a trial), hearsay is allowed. And always has been.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In any case, there is no requirement that a form be used at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join