It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns against Iran BLOOD LUST and globalists in UN speech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

On the heels of Pelosi announcing formal impeachment charges commencement, Trump warns the world about Iran's alleged 'blood lust'.

What blood lust? Even if it did strike S.A. oil facilities with drones, that's oil, not blood.

Is America's blood oil, then?
edit on 24-9-2019 by letni because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Impeach Pelosi
edit on 24-9-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Man who owns hotels around the world and whose daughters clothing line comes from China rails against Globalism.
Maybe it's the other (((globalists)))?

trumps just doing the job of the guys who bailed him out twice after bankruptcy on Iran.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
Man who owns hotels around the world and whose daughters clothing line comes from China rails against Globalism.

trumps just doing the job of the guys who bailed him out twice after bankruptcy on Iran.

I see TDS and the "green-eyed monster" in that post.
Yet nothing related to the subject matter of the thread.

edit on 9/24/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What blood lust? Even if it did strike S.A. oil facilities with drones, that's oil, not blood.

You do not know what the term means , do you ?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Protects and supports saudi. Calls iran's actions "bloodlust" while he allowed the parameters for drone strikes to bd increased resulting in a 300% increase in civilian casualties.

Gets out mult-country iran deal, then one year later is asking the world to help against Iran....

And ATS, a conspiracy website, barely has any members criticizing this hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The relatives of women, children and men (who weren't threats) that were killed by drone strikes sure do.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Unbelievable, do you know what Hilary was doing is doing and she was the other option
Be grateful you got Trump over that monster

Trump was/ is a business man, he does business globally, now he is president and you want him to stop being a businessman and sell everything so you can be happy?

Trump is using tariffs and they effect everyone including himself and family. It’s working and people are investing in the US and still people moan

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Is see the truth in your post.

One rule for some another for the rest.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni

On the heels of Pelosi announcing formal impeachment charges commencement, Trump warns the world about Iran's alleged 'blood lust'.

The Iranian Mullahs have Shown No Qualms about Killing Innocent People in Forwarding their Geo Political Agendas in the Middle East , the Sunni Saudi's Know this Very Well . The President is Readying the " Iron Fist " to Crush such Ambitions , but by using his Guile in Avoiding an Outright Military Conflict . He Will Bleed them from Within Economically . Brilliant !
edit on 24-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

To be fair the younger generations there really don't want the life they're forced to live. If you took the head off the snake all at once the people would do the rest.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni

Just think. If Hillary got in there, bombs would be falling on Iran right now. There is your blood lust. Trump is using restraint. He is standing tall, and we aren't paying for bombs that cause collateral damage. I think all true Americans are proud right now!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

The relatives of women, children and men (who weren't threats) that were killed by drone strikes sure do.

www.nbcnews.com...

I do not trust sites such as News for Big(time) Communists
And , this article is highly speculative and not accurate by interjecting their own thoughts on the subject..
I.E , just another "Orange man bad" article
Expected as NBC is not even in the top rankings for News

You did know this has not come to pass , yet ?
You didn't , did you ?
Proving you did not even read your own posted article.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Some folks only read the "glorified" article title , and not the article.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Impeach Pelosi

I'd Rather eat a Peach and Help Georgia's Economy .........EAT AMERICAN !

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

To be fair the younger generations there really don't want the life they're forced to live. If you took the head off the snake all at once the people would do the rest.

Well , they have just 2 Choices then to Live their Futures Lives in Peace . The Second Iranian Revolution , or Continue to Eat DIRT .

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So you are saying he is willing to hurt his own businesses to help America.

Where I come from we call that a patriot.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I got ths article from a quick search. No, i didn't read the article fully because i already read about this a year ago.

www.washingtonpost.com... d-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html

www.thenewamerican.com...

www.justsecurity.org...

"The reported new Principles, Standards, and Procedures (PSP) document, which replaces President Obama’s Presidential Policy Guidance (PPG) as policy guidelines for use of force outside of hot warzones, seeks to streamline bureaucratic review processes and modify the high threshold for the use of force adopted by Obama. "

It's pretty clear that under Trump, civilian casualties have greatly increased. Pick and choose your website, buf i doubt you will find information saying different.

Do you have the ability to criticize trump or do you just say "orange man bad"?

Deny ignorance? Yea.. ATS is a joke now. It's filled with trump cult worshippers who won't dare question him. Barely even a conspiracy website anymore.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

edit on 9/24/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I think the "but hillary would have.." arguement is a bit old after 3 years...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
So , you agree with my post ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join