It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence for remote viewing is OVERWHELMING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You combine remote viewing technology with black agencies/mkultra technology, mix in Epstein friends and you find some of the darkest evil ever perpetuated on/by the human race.

Targ references it in his autobiography "Memoirs of a Blind Biker" (people dieing on tread mills), Ingo Swann talks about them using children doing this in one of his last talks before he... died.

That video has been erased from youtube, I used to post it in threads here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: neoholographic

Telepathy is simply reading electromagnetic impulses, it's nice and scientific, but RV isn't explainable using known paranormal or supernatural phenomona, or science.

I have been waiting Ages! for someone to recognize the electromagnetic basis of telepathy!

No woo-woo, no mumbo jumbo, just simple reception and interpretation of EM energy.

Thank you!

As to the question of Remote Viewing, I think you may be on to something quite valid in regards to the possibility that telepathy might be playing a significant, if unrecognized, role.

If we go back to the understanding that telepathy is an EM-based function, and we recognize that interactions between adjacent EM fields will result in changes within the individual fields themselves, we could postulate that successful RV “targeting” is merely the result of the target’s location and particulars being transmitted accurately via the interactive EM fields.

There is a game called “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon” based on the idea that everyone is supposedly “linked” to everyone else by their acquaintance with no more than six additional friends/acquaintances.

Technologically, we see a similar relationship established in the way cellphone towers can “link” any person on the planet to virtually any other person on the planet by bouncing an EM signal from tower to tower.

Perhaps RV is just telepathy bouncing a “signal” from the target to the reader via human “nodes”?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Scientific proof of remote-viewing of subatomic particles:
Extra-sensory Perception of Quarks (PDF)
ESP of Quarks & Superstrings (PDF)
Both are available as free downloads here.
Click on the download buttons on the right-hand side of the homepage.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Gellar is a fraud and a charlatan. If you lump him in with other works, they, at least to me, all fall short.

He is neither a remote viewer or a psychic. He can't bend spoons nor make his heart stop.

You can't build a stone castle and then add chalk to add value to it.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

attempting to Prove that You have RV/AP or Psychic ability to disclose some Future event ….

Is like Pushing on a String

the way to Push-on-a-string is to wet the string, freeze it, then you can ~push the string~ if you act quickly

But how long is the piece of string?

So many people report to have witnessed rv or psychic ability, but when it's tested in an controlled environment, we either have 3rd party anecdotes, believer opinions or actual failed attempts.

Perhaps it's all down to the quantum level.. if you watch it, it knows...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Klassified
Humans are so out of touch with their innate intuitive and perceptive abilities, we are like babies who haven't yet learned they are bi-pedal and can walk rather than crawl to their destination. There's nothing "supernatural" about clairvoyance, which is what remote viewing is, we all have the ability to varying degrees, it's just a matter of acknowledgement, learning, and practice.

The problem with RV, and why I'm so skeptical, is that nobody can explain how a person can look at a map or a photograph and then translate that into a real world location to view remotely.

If I give you a map and stick a pin in it, and tell you to draw me whatever you see at that location, what mechanism do you use to determine where that location is in relation to yourself? How do you know if it's 100 miles away, or 105 miles? How do you target the location in three dimensional spaces allowing for the curvature of the earth?

And if I show you a picture, what do you compare it to? Do you look at every location from every angle until you find a match?

Franlky, I'm more willing the believe that remote viewers are simply reading people's minds to see what they already know is there and tricking them into thinking that its remote viewing, or altering their perception I some other way to make people think that they are right.

Telepathy is simply reading electromagnetic impulses, it's nice and scientific, but RV isn't explainable using known paranormal or supernatural phenomona, or science.

A good question. The only answer I can give you is what I consider to be a possibility. If it is true that all things are connected, then it follows that consciousness is omnipresent. Hence, our ability to connect a map or photo with its location/origin in space and time.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have no doubt that we can learn to link to other people's minds, and also to other animals. We see what they see, we communicate without saying a word. Becoming of a kind with other beings.

It would take a while to learn to utilize this ability, and people who share things in common have more of an ability to link, but both parties need to allow it to happen. The power generated by this link can really help a person to succeed, to know some of what others know. A person with a real high IQ may be doing this, he/she/it may not actually be that smart but they can tack onto others consciousness.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have no doubt that we can learn to link to other people's minds, and also to other animals. We see what they see, we communicate without saying a word. Becoming of a kind with other beings.

It would take a while to learn to utilize this ability, and people who share things in common have more of an ability to link, but both parties need to allow it to happen. The power generated by this link can really help a person to succeed, to know some of what others know. A person with a real high IQ may be doing this, he/she/it may not actually be that smart but they can tack onto others consciousness.

I believe that IQ is not a real measure of how smart or talented people are, even less of spiritual qualities

When I was 14 or so I got an IQ test done and I got 138, then once I was 18 I got another one and it was 132, then last year I got another one and it was 135, I don't think that means anything because if you knew me in person you would see sometimes I have it extremely hard at math and even at being social aware of other people. Like not getting at all what other people are saying or completely missing the point and making a fool out of myself you see?

I remember one thing that I still feel strongly inside me, at the time one of my friends died I was on a different country and completely lost on my on thoughts, then suddenly I started crying out of nowhere and feeling terrible sad, I could not help it and I had to run out of the room and took a cab to go home, once there I was just dying inside and could not even get out of bed, it was around 9 pm or so

I felt so tired and sad that I just went to sleep and woke up next day with my phone ringing like crazy, I had 20 missed calls and once I answered another one of my friends was crying on the phone telling me about my friend dying the previous day around 9 PM

That's all I wanted to say, I guess

I can tell one last thing maybe, while I was in bed feeling completely exhausted and dead inside, I could feel something in the air, like a floating essence of sorts, incredible difficult to explain but It was like a sudden calm feeling, terrible sad and lonely but calmed, like resting on your own pain and just "being it". I don't know how to describe it at all

But I was connected to it, completely feeling me inside but I did not know where or how or why it was happening

I still feel there was a connection between her and me at that time, and it caused me to feel all the stuff that was going on her mind and soul

So for Remote Viewing, I believe it could be possible if there are channels that can be opened such as what I experienced, but at will instead of due to a terrible trauma situation? I know all I say can be dismissed easily and that's ok, I'm just looking and trying to express through my own experiences

edit on 23-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Nope not blindly shutting it out

R V is real, so is conjuring spirits

But don't do it....dude

It is true that crown and third eye abilities exists and that it is both be a blessing and a curse. The reason I include crown also is that the whole scalp is a sensor package and not just the sensor package in the middle of the forehead.

First learn detachment so that you can observe anything in the thought process without being overwhelmed if "the darkness" comes before going to far. The ego demonic evil that humanity have collectivly created with thousands of years of insanity is quite real.

Once you know what you are doing you can download morality 101 from the divine (only symbiotic) realms and infuse it in your human consciousness.

Nikola Tesla could download and infuse things most consciousness here cannot.

“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

We need a new forms of awareness grading that is not just the speed on how fast a human can solve visual problems (IQ) since it tells you nothing on PSI or what other things you can do with your consciousness.

The people who learn tools that maximize brain speed will have highest IQ since their perceptions per second will be highest so they can solve more problems per time.

IQ is one of the "trees in the forest" but not the only "tree".

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its wonderful peoples interest of mental/psychic experiences are growing.

I've remoted viewed and "astral projected" on several occasions in my timeline.

Transferring from biological awareness and 5 sense to conscious awareness and a single sense is overwhelming to endure at first, but one does adjust naturally.

I just did a thread on an experience I had about consciousness out of the body.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The evidence for remote viewing is OVERWHELMING

Yes

and even more so overwhelming is the evidence of its unreliability.

She's one of the top Statistician's in the Country.

Probability has a lot to do with so called remote viewers. The more input given to better the success rate.

with very little its still probable to correctly view things however based on research the odds stack against remote viewing being a reliable source of information gathering.

with enough data supercomputers can predict future events or actions at a much better success rate than a person can.

I believe there is much to found about this in the scientific field and in conspiracy circles speculating about the available info of what some supercomputers are doing and what the goals are of those that use them.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The documentary was ok..... however the guys over at Mysterious universe Podcast did an episode interviewing the director of Third Eye Spies and the podcast was even better. It made watching the documentary afterwords much clearer and easier to follow.
There were even some interesting Nuggets presented in the interview that were not present in the documentary.
I would definitely recommend going and checking them out and giving that one a listen because it is really really good!

The episode is 21.08 if any one is interested. It’s one episode I recommend to anyone interested in the topic.

Also,off topic, but they did one with former NASA astronomer Marian Rudnyk about some wild stuff, including doctoring nasa footage. Among other things
edit on 23-9-2019 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You said:

and even more so overwhelming is the evidence of its unreliability.

Yes it's unreliable but the Government funded it for over 20 years today and some of the men from SRI are still doing work for the Government but they can't talk about the nature of their work.

Yes it's unreliable but President Jimmy Carter talks about the use of RV to find a downed plane that nobody else could find.

Yes it's unreliable but one of the top remote viewers was given the Legion of Merit Award for helping in over 200 cases using his powers.

That sounds really unreliable.

The fact is, this has nothing to do with probability and everything to do with meta analysis and effect sizes. These tools have been used for years by statisticians to determine all kinds of things and we wouldn't know if medications work or how well they work without it.

Remote Viewing and some areas of psi have a greater effect size than that of aspirin preventing second heart attacks. In some cases an effect size six times larger.

The way it works is, you start with a baseline of chance. You then run trials alongside a control group. You have people who have a track record in remote viewing and you cave a control group of people who don't have a track record in remote viewing.

Overtime the control group should have an effect size around chance. That's exactly what we see. If remote viewing is a real measurable effect, the effect size should be greater than chance and that's what we see.

Even the skeptic who was brought in said the effect size was real and greater than chance.

So it really doesn't matter what people think. They can scream and pout all day long about RV but science tells us this is real and the effect size above chance is measurable.

The only debate that's left is the origins of this effect. This is where the pseudoskeptics want to bring up the paranormal but RV has nothing to do with the paranormal. RV is a natural ability that can be learned just like learning how to play basketball or play an instrument. Some who learn will be much better than others and you will have your superstars and your role players.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You said: and even more so overwhelming is the evidence of its unreliability. Yes it's unreliable but the Government funded it for over 20 years today and some of the men from SRI are still doing work for the Government but they can't talk about the nature of their work. Yes it's unreliable but President Jimmy Carter talks about the use of RV to find a downed plane that nobody else could find. Yes it's unreliable but one of the top remote viewers was given the Legion of Merit Award for helping in over 200 cases using his powers. That sounds really unreliable.

If the 4 or 5 things you list is looked at with the amount of times remote viewing has given researchers no answers then you will understand why its unreliable.

If remote viewing is a real measurable effect, the effect size should be greater than chance and that's what we see.

It does have a measurable effect, its why I agreed in my very first sentence that there is overwhelming evidence of it.

Sorry if it upsets you that you don't, cant or wont look at how reliable or more so unreliable it is in a grander scheme of things and why its not used more widespread in many sectors of life and only studied.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It has nothing to do with being reliable or unreliable.

It has everything to do with an effect size greater than chance.

For instance, you can make the claim that aspirin is unreliable if we accept your premise. This is because you can do a trial where 1,000 people are given aspirin to prevent a second heart attack against a control group that's not given aspirin.

Say the out of the 1,000 that took aspirin, 150 people didn't have a second heart attack. Out of the 1,000 that didn't take aspirin, 40 people didn't have a second heart attack.

Now, according to you, aspirin is unreliable because it didn't prevent 850 people from having a second heart attack. It only has a 15% success rate.

This isn't how statistics are looked at.

The important thing here is that your chances of preventing a second heart attack is more than 300% greater than if you didn't take aspirin.

So because aspirin on average will help 110 people prevent a second heart attack per 1,000, then it's reliable enough to put in aspirin commercials and for Doctor's to put heart attack patients on aspirin.

If it's so unreliable, why would they give the Legion of Merit award to a remote viewer saying he helped in over 200 cases? If it's so unreliable why fund it for over 20 years and they're still working with people from SRI?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

R V is real, so is conjuring spirits

Please share, i know it's very hard to put it out on a forum but i would really like to know, and i guess plenty other people as well would like to hear your own experience

I had an experience once. Perhaps it was remote viewing?

One Saturday morning around 2007. I was floating about 200 feet over the ocean with a couple of oil derricks below me. Off to my left, maybe a mile away, I could see cars on a highway running along the ocean, with hills in the background. At the point where it crossed a river outlet the highway was going right across the water. Below me I could see the ocean undulating and I could hear the sea birds and smell the ocean breeze.

This lasted for a minute or so, but as soon as I questioned why I was not falling I woke up.

It made a huge impression on me and I can still see it now, plain as day. It was as real as can be, the colors, smells, sounds. Not typical of a dream at all. It was like I was in that state between sleep and wakefulness, the one they call Hypnagogia.

In 2012 I think I found the actual spot I saw. The derricks are there and the mountains open up in just the right way. It is a little beach a dozen miles south of Santa Barbara, the one they call Carpenteria.

Now I do not know if demons exist, but I do know ghost do. Because the bed in which I had this vision was in a room I shared with a ghost. She was very nice, not evil at all.

I called her Natalie Wood because that was how she first appeared to me. Of course I really did not think it was the real Mrs. Wood, because I was in the desert. But Natalie would show me visuals during my sleep. The connection I am making here is that the real Natalie Wood drowned about 60 miles south from where those oil derricks are. Perhaps it was not I but Natalie that was floating over them, allowing me to see them?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Whatever. But it is GellEr, girls!

My eyes will turn blind if I see that name misspelled one more time. Please!

Uri Geller

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Uri Geller used to be able to do amazing stuff with his mind, but with time he seems to have lost those "powers." in many other cases this seems to be true, and for some reason with time a lot of psychics do seem to lose at least some of those psychic powers. Although there are people whom continued to have such psychic powers all of their lives like Edgar Cayce, or even became stronger. I am not sure what causes some people to lose those psychic powers, and for others to keep those psychic powers or to become stronger.

My guess is that it has to do with what sections of our human brains we are able to access. Some people with time seem to lose access to areas of their brains, while others acquire more areas with time.

There are examples of people whom were regular most of their lives and they went through some trauma, whether physical or emotional, that affects what areas of their brains they can access.

I saw some time ago the case of a man whom was a furniture salesman, if I remember correctly, he was beaten and received blows to his head and all of a sudden he was able to see geometrical patterns everywhere.

Here is a livescience link about his case.

By Tanya Lewis May 05, 2014 Strange News

In 2002, two men savagely attacked Jason Padgett outside a karaoke bar, leaving him with a severe concussion and post-traumatic stress disorder. But the incident also turned Padgett into a mathematical genius who sees the world through the lens of geometry.

Padgett, a furniture salesman from Tacoma, Washington, who had very little interest in academics, developed the ability to visualize complex mathematical objects and physics concepts intuitively. The injury, while devastating, seems to have unlocked part of his brain that makes everything in his world appear to have a mathematical structure.

"I see shapes and angles everywhere in real life" — from the geometry of a rainbow, to the fractals in water spiraling down a drain, Padgett told Live Science. "It's just really beautiful." [Album: The World's Most Beautiful Equations]

www.livescience.com...

A Beautiful Mind: Brain Injury Turns Man Into Math Genius

edit on 23-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

This is my third attempt to chime in on this topic..I keep hitting the x button on my browser. So this is the condensed version.

CIA-RDP96-007877R000700100001-5
October 1973
Proposal for Research
SRI-No ISH 73-146
Page 18
Section B. EEG Experiments
"One premise underlying our investigation is that paranormal functioning is distributed throughout the population in much the same manner as every other ability, and indeed in much the same way as intelligence is distributed. We further conjecture that it is partially the "world view" of the times in which we live that prevents paranormal ability from surfacing to a greater extent."

This document was submitted after the Stanford Research Institute had conducted a series of tests that concluded that this was indeed a viable skill that was worthy of additional investigation. It would not do this topic justice if I merely described what was successfully completed. You the reader should look up this document and read the document in its entirety. It is fascinating!

There is one skill that most parent posses and that having a bad feeling when your child is in trouble. This is often referred to as parent intuition and we do not go any further than that...it is not questioned or discredited. Some of us has also experienced the gaze from another while in a room or perhaps on the street. How do we pick up this signal? If there is no physical contact how do we know we are being watched? I think on a very rudimentary scale we have these abilities but shrug them off as normal behavior.

This is entirely accurate about children. And about being watched or notice that someone has looked at you.

My hypothesis is this all comes down to energy and interconnectedness. Everything has some amount of energy. Once you get connected to the broader energy around you, everything clicks. Said crudely, you see the matrix.

I’ll also add that I believe this ability fades as you get older for most people. For instance, I recall being younger and knowing exactly who was calling when our home phone rang. I just had a sense. It was extremely unusual if I didn’t nail Who was calling - my friends, parents friends, etc. I always brushed it off but I’ve had other aspects of life where what I’d call “flow” is strong and when it is you click with everything, almost see things before they happen, you get energized by all energy around you, etc.

So since I’m not a person who can do RV nor am I psychic - but can point to some personal examples of something along to precognition or heightened awareness/connectedness to surroundings - I wouldn’t be surprised at all of this is a real phenomenon.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join