It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence for remote viewing is OVERWHELMING

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
BTW, the entire article is very interesting. More so the part in which they found what area of this man's brain caused his ability to acquire savant syndrome. The scientists were able to send magnetic pulses to an area of this man's brain that made his synesthesia to fade/disappear.

But the fMRI only showed what areas were active in Padgett's brain. In order to show these particular areas were causing the man's synesthesia, Brogaard's team used transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), which involves zapping the brain with a magnetic pulse that activates or inhibits a specific region. When they zapped the parts of Padgett's parietal cortex that had shown the greatest activity in the fMRI scans, it made his synesthesia fade or disappear, according to a study published in August 2013 in the journal Neurocase.

www.livescience.com...

There must be a section of our brains that also affects "remote viewing" and other "psychic abilities" just like there is a section of our brains that explains people whom acquire savant syndrome after a traumatic incident, or people whom were born with savant syndrome.

edit on 23-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Because there are dark energies, and dark beings you really don't want to mess with. This is what happens with some people whom dabble in ouija boards and the like. Same thing if you were to build an exact, but smaller, copy of the Giza pyramid and you try to meditate under it.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

They just sketch a few lines then subject it to interpretation by the tester?

Was it ever done by an established scientific/academic institution?

Kindly provide links, please.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Map Dowsing is the umbrella over most of this. Everytime a pendulum swings, there is some kind of answer board at play. Ouja Boards are more sophisticated, but even the Kung Fu Yin Yang symbol is the heart of an answer board, " radians ". Our military likes to keep it's head in the ground, so they will mess with a good map dowser. Verne Cameron found this out the hard way. He dowsed all of our missile subs on a world map, and gave it to some Adm. Years later he applied for a U.S. Passport to do a dowsing job in the RSA. and was turned down, as he was a "threat to National Security".

I worked with the late Elizabeth Sulivan of Benton Castle in Wales, and got around to asking where were the very best Map Dowsers in the World, today. She chimed in that they are on the second floor of a Russian Navy Build. a few blocks from Red Square. They came over to dowsing symposiums in Western Europe, and rubbed shoulders with her.

So much for Verne's hits on our missile subs locations being a threat. All those Russians do is dowse these sub's locations 24-7. But what dowser's do not do is try and dowse future events. We are the here and now crew. But dowse a photo of a lost person, and when you make contact with their frequency, if your 'bob' swings on in neutral, they've crossed over to the Spirit World. Photos of living people show male or female inclinations. One Aussie author claims that dowsing is an Art, not a science. Some skeptics who aren't even capable dowsers can block a good dowser, even from some distance. So you will never get a tested 100% accuracy in a lab setting. Read David Morehouse's book, "Psychic Warrior", and then ask yourself, why didn't he build a defensive "fence" around his home's electric generator. Someone put it inside his garage during a storm, and nearly poisoned him and his family with carbon monoxide.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Nope not blindly shutting it out

R V is real, so is conjuring spirits

But don't do it....dude

Conjuring spirits is fine... Only people with a predisposition to schizophrenia will develop fully blown schizophrenia by believing people can conjure spirits.

OP, the name Uri Geller in your post tells me you haven't heard of him, or have, yet still believe he's legit. Either way, bon appetit...

Schizophrenia doesn't cause unbreakable candle cups to shatter in place without anything touching it. If you can give me a reasonable explanation as to why candle cups just shattered into hundreds of pieces then I'm all ears. Just because you have not experienced it your self doesn't mean it's not true.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Nope not blindly shutting it out

R V is real, so is conjuring spirits

But don't do it....dude

Conjuring spirits is fine... Only people with a predisposition to schizophrenia will develop fully blown schizophrenia by believing people can conjure spirits.

OP, the name Uri Geller in your post tells me you haven't heard of him, or have, yet still believe he's legit. Either way, bon appetit...

SHamans actually take people with schizophrenia and turn them into shamans themselves

as their state of consciousness is at the point where shamans work to get.

then they can walk in the underworld as any other shaman does with finding hunting grounds or missing people, I believe what shamans do is what CRV was attempting to do but have scientists explain it as best they can.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
also I suggested this in the forgotten languages thread , they have geo coordinates for events that took place

anyone on here who does CRV , try looking at these coordinates and see what you find

apparently if time isnt an issue with CRV then you could technically look there when the specific event took place and maybe see some aliens

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
the biggest problem with RV is it is not consistant, you may have a good "read" today but not have another good read for days or weeks or months later.

and it's difficult to seperate facts and fiction, until latter.

you may think you geting a good read, and it's way off

another day you may feel you not "in the zone" at all

yet everything was accurate during the read.

this is the issue plain and simple.

that is why it was researched for so long.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

yeh but normally if results aren't consistent and stand up to repeated testing then they have no reason to continue a project that is leaching the government money!

So was it the value of the results produced when verified that kept it going?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
RVing is not Astral Projecting, which I have done many times before,

RVing is focused on a target and spying the target for info. (a very rigid exercise & protocol)

in my Astral Projections my minds eye traveled in time/space...because my brain state (trance stage) made the journey possible

since I am 15 days older than the State-of-Israel, my main focus ~now~ is to be involved in the End-Times activities as a live witness, that was my wish to the lord, when I was a kid which practiced Roman Catholicism (until 1964)

my recent excursions in my Astral body... has me in crowds of weird people, it has only recently dawned on me that these pre-occupied crowds of people might be the ones that were prophecied to be under Strong Delusion and the mental pawns of the Beast System which has-Not Yet required the Mark/Name/Number of the AC to be imbued into Ones Hand or Forehead (that practice will be revealed @ the middle of the 70th Week which is marked by the attempted assassination attempt upon the World Peace Maker ...aka: AC

I've been one-step-ahead of these crowds of pre-occupied people for several years now, escaping their clutches as they motivate like scenes from Walking Dead trailers

RV & AP I think are activated with different processes... the destinations are arrived at by different reasons or objectives

its like RV involves One becoming a nano-robot, and cloaking ones self from being discovered as you senses spy on the place/object/target
the AP experience is actually separating your astral body from your physical form and being 'drawn' to active 'hot spots' where you can witness and then 'glean' strategic info which may be appropriate to your search

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I am curious, during your space and time spent with these people do any of them become aware of your presence?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
a reply to: gallop

You said:

The video was of experiments carried out by Stanford Research Institute. Gellar had no say or control in the experiments. So what people think about Gellar is irrelevant. It's Gellar in context with the other evidence for remote viewing.

Who knows, Gellar may be a poor Psychic but good at remote viewing. As Utts said, they're 2 different things. A person can be a good at RV but they're horrible when they try to display psychic abilities.

As they say in the video, this isn't about any psychic abilities that Gellar claims to have. These are blind and double blind experiments.

So Gellar could be a good remote viewer who thinks he's Psychic. So anything outside of the SRI experiments associated with Gellar, will not be believed or posted by me.

Those specific Stanford experiments with Gellar were thoroughly debunked, as was Gellar himself. He is a proven fraud, and it was ectensively proven how he acconplished what he did at Stanford. Do some research and stop being gullible.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Actually, your attitude in this comment makes me angry. Wont be believed by you? So you just outright refuse to acknowledge anything that doesnt fit the nonsense you want to believe, no matter how much evidence it has to support it? That is an attitude of willfull and blatant stupidity. As i said, it has been proven EXACTLY how Gellar did those things at Stanford, and it sure as hell wasnt psychic powers or remote viewing. It was parlor tricks. He got caught red-handed. I'll even make it easy for you: google "james randi uri gellar." Then get back to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I just watched the video that you seem to think proves remote viewing, and i havent laughed so hard in ages. If i had realized the mental capacities of who i was speaking to, i wouldnt have bothered commenting and replying to you in the first place. Good grief, lol. He spent literally an hour and a half writing down random words that could describe a place. Of course some of them are going to be somewhat accurate, you clown. That's basic odds. If literally anyone spent 90 minutes writing down words that could describe a place, they would ALL hit on a comparable amount. That's how odds work. Saying "fountain-like" means nothing when you also say "maze like," church-like," forest-like," etc etc etc. He just threw a bunch of words at a wall and hoped that people would be gullible and uneducated enough to be convinced by thr few things that fit while ignoring the very many things that did not. Luckily for him, there are people like you...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
the biggest problem with RV is it is not consistant, you may have a good "read" today but not have another good read for days or weeks or months later.

and it's difficult to seperate facts and fiction, until latter.

you may think you geting a good read, and it's way off

another day you may feel you not "in the zone" at all

yet everything was accurate during the read.

this is the issue plain and simple.

that is why it was researched for so long.

Psi abilities in general.

1. First the person must be in the synchronicity zone to get the information to the unconscious awareness. Different people have different levels of how trained their bodies (on cellular level) are for unconscious awareness. The better the skill the more chance of creating an entanglement and information transfer. You can have body parts that are more unconscious aware than others in the same body.

2. If the information is transfered to the unconscious awareness it needs to be translated to conscious known concepts. Preexisting bias or lack of concepts will skewer information. Some people create tools to remove information degradation between unconscious awareness and conscious awareness. To focus intent many times and retest is a good way to make sure it is not subjective.

I am not myself good at 2D/3D visualization so I suck at RV
. But RV is not the only way to get information when you need or want it.
edit on 26-9-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Malisa

Because there are dark energies, and dark beings you really don't want to mess with. This is what happens with some people whom dabble in ouija boards and the like. Same thing if you were to build an exact, but smaller, copy of the Giza pyramid and you try to meditate under it.

I agree that the Darkness (ego parasitical/demonic) does exist and some people who play around with third eye can end up in insane asylum bombarded by compulsive thoughts.

If people learn observation of consciousness techniques before going to far on third eye awareness they will be able to deal with whatever crap comes into consciousness later on.
edit on 26-9-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Every few months some one discoveries remote viewing and starts a thread.
It usually peters out with a few people going "Yes it is!" and another bunch going "No it isn't!".
And no one ever has a realistic view on it.
I'm going to go on a small rant about it as someone that has been doing it for 20 years now on and off. And I mean Controlled remote viewing with pen and paper. That does not mean having a psychic brain fart and calling it RV. I've studied professionally with some of the former members of the star gate unit. Please note after they had retired and were teaching in the civilian world. I actually have a small part in the out takes of the documentary "Third eye spy" and was present for some of the filming and know most of the people in it and have had lunch with them.
Am I an expert on it. No.
No one is an expert on it. It's to complex of a subject and no one has a clue how it works.
And even after you learn how to do it you have to practice, A LOT.
Does it work? yes and no to a limited degree.
Lets say the target is the Eiffel tower. What every on expects is some one pull the Great Carnac routine and draw the Eiffel tower and say "The Target is the Eiffel tower!"
It never ever works like that.
The reality is you just get feelings and impressions, bits and pieces of information.
"It's a rough texture, it's dark in color, feels metallic. There is a crisscross pattern, Feels very tall. look like a old time radio Antenna. There is a park like feeling around it. Over looks a city and its historic and symbolic. It has come to symbolize and represent a nation and a group of people." Some times you will "see" parts of the target. That's what an average session looks like.
But you have to be careful, your imagine will kick and and start putting bits and pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle.
That is when you end up castle building and going off target.
It's a like trying to walk a tight rope wearing coke bottle glasses while juggling kittens over the Grand Canyon.
It really is a pain in the butt to do. It takes an hour or so to do a session, another hour to scan the session in and write the summary.
I call tell it had origins in the military by the amount of paper work it generates.
So it works, except when the viewer screws it up.
How does it work? No one has a clue. They did a ton of testing at SRI and never figured that out.
How can can an RVer see a target in the past? no idea but you basically see the target like it was the present.
Can Rvers see the future, to some degree. I've seen car accidents 24 hours before they happened. I was not involved, just saw the aftermath. That really screws with your ideas of predetermination and free will.
I think some larger events are set in motion by peoples wills and actions. But as an individual we also have free will and can chose not to be involved.
An airplane will crash because of mechanical failure and physics. That's predetermined. As an individual you may get a permeation and choose not to take that flight. Or it may not crash.
All 3 outcomes are valid until the moment of observation.
RV is not dangerous, unless you are already dealing with psychological issues. The problem is you can get just enough information to prove what ever you want to yourself. And for some reason every one takes everything Rv'ers say as the gospel.
They can be wrong also. Unfortunately doing RV is like being a a brain surgeon.
No one will admit to being right 65% of the time.
Are there are dangerous things out there in the ether? Probably it's a big universe. But there are also lions and tigers and bears. As long as you don't take a flight to Alaska, spend days hiking into the woods to find a grizzly bear and kick it in the nuts your probably safe.
Is the Government spying on you? No. Unless you have several billion dollars and are using it to influence elections or have a unpronounceable name and live in an apartment in Brooklyn and just ordered 500 pounds of fertilizer. Other than that no one cares. Google on the other hand.....

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I am curious, during your space and time spent with these people do any of them become aware of your presence?

In my own personal experience; yes they do feel You/your presence as a particular individuality. It is fascinating.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: InTheLight

In my own personal experience; yes they do feel You/your presence as a particular individuality. It is fascinating.

Do they try to confront you or engage with you in any RV way? The one and only time I managed to RV there was a woman there and it was obvious she sensed my presence; perhaps her intuition was kicking in. It was at that moment that I felt as if I was intruding on her privacy, so I left and never RV'd again for that reason.
edit on 19CDT08America/Chicago03580830 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join