It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps We Are The First Intelligent Species The Aliens Have Encountered During Their Explorations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypantsThey are us; no surprises just constant manipulation or tweaking of certain situations; as in oops, the dinosaurs are too large for the fauna existing on this planet must get rid of in mass extinction. Must insert some major religious belief systems (5) to help uplift humanity. This was a HUGE BLUNDER or ERROR in judgement by us as it caused unanticipated consequences....a constant production of negative emotion/energy feeding frenzy from never ending religious wars.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Perhaps We Are The First Intelligent Species.
2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I believe that UFO's are real and are piloted by the fallen
angels or their minions.

The angels mentioned in the Bible COULD be extraterrestrials. Ancient astronaut theorist say, "Yes."

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Cow pies are flat and round.

hmm....holy shmolie....

cow pat
nounBRITISH
plural noun: cow-pats
a flat round deposit of cow dung.

cow pie

I think we've been infiltrated by Aliens; prove you're human!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm pretty sure President Reagan had them pointed away from us.
And nuclear weapons in space are a big no no. Not allowed, you see.

edit on 9/20/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

"That's deep." -- 14-year-old me

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

"That's deep." -- 14-year-old me
Just goes to show you....just because it sounds clever doesn't mean it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If every particle and anti -particle to known creation is sentient, then we are them and they are us. we are of one source which has been fractalized into billions upon billions of unique energy signatures in order to create the illusion of separation so that source energy (God) can experience itself through different versions (of self). Some of the negative beings are here as controllers on the planet, hiding in the shadows. Some of the positive beings are here, too, sharing this time -space reality with us only in higher dimensions that are unattainable to humans (for now). Many are waiting for humans to ascend to the higher dimensional realms so that we can be reunited with our galactic / star families
edit on 20-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Many are waiting for humans to ascend to the higher dimensional realms so that we can be reunited with our galactic / star families.

Ugh. I suppose I'm required to bring a casserole or something.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

If that's what your star family does. I was just gonna bring my pipe & my weed

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

If every particle and anti -particle to known creation is sentient, then we are them and they are us. we are of one source which has been fractalized into billions upon billions of unique energy signatures in order to create the illusion of separation so that source energy (God) can experience itself through different versions (of self). Some of the negative beings are here as controllers on the planet, hiding in the shadows. Some of the positive beings are here, too, sharing this time -space reality with us only in higher dimensions that are unattainable to humans (for now). Many are waiting for humans to ascend to the higher dimensional realms so that we can be reunited with our galactic / star families
You are correct. I authored a thread a while back entitled "Fractals of God" Pretty much saying the same thing. Also the reason behind my avatar. But about being reunited with our galactic/ star families, I believe we will be reunited with God while still maintaining our own separateness and uniqueness.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

that's the beauty of being the creator of your own reality, you are the master of your destiny

edit on 20-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

that's the beauty of being the creator of your own reality, you are the master of your destiny
Its also a big responsibility. It's easier to just let happenstance take you where it will and be a victim of circumstance than to accept that you do have control and it's up to you.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe Aliens "see" Earth Humans the way Earth Humans "see" Earth Amoeba 😃

Maybe they see Earth Humans the way we really are.

Vicious, territorial, superstitious, paranoid, banal, conniving, wasteful, destructive, but we do have some good points as well. Not enough to make contact though.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe Aliens "see" Earth Humans the way Earth Humans "see" Earth Amoeba 😃

Maybe they see Earth Humans the way we really are.

Vicious, territorial, superstitious, paranoid, banal, conniving, wasteful, destructive, but we do have some good points as well. Not enough to make contact though.

Oh well...I guess it's settled then.
Sorry people, nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

That's actually how most people create their realities. Unconsciously, by default, without any awareness of how their thoughts, emotions and vibration maneuver and shift their timelines. Creating reality this way is reckless if you are not in alignment with source and you have no control over your thoughts and emotions. Especially if you are vibrating so low that you continually recycle karmic experiences back into your reality because you don't know how to break those repetitive patterns. You gain much more clarity and control over your life when you 'wake up ', heal old traumas and clear negative energy. Then you vibrate higher and expand your consciousness, thereby, improving your life. It's essentially taking yourself off of autopilot by rewiring the circuitry of your brain. You become conscious and in control of the pace of your own evolution.

But the choice to move forward this way is up to each individual. Always

edit on 21-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well, whatever happens, lets just hope we can rise above it and hopefully one day established the foundations of one day, a Terran Empire, ruling several galactic arms in our galaxy.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That's actually how most people create their realities. Unconsciously, by default, without any awareness of how their thoughts, emotions and vibration maneuver and shift their timelines. Creating reality this way is reckless if you are not in alignment with source and you have no control over your thoughts and emotions. Especially if you are vibrating so low that you continually recycle karmic experiences back into your reality because you don't know how to break those repetitive patterns. You gain much more clarity and control over your life when you 'wake up ', heal old traumas and clear negative energy. Then you vibrate higher and expand your consciousness, thereby, improving your life. It's essentially taking yourself off of autopilot by rewiring the circuitry of your brain. You become conscious and in control of the pace of your own evolution.

But the choice to move forward this way is up to each individual. Always
It's like we share a brain.
Once you're aware of these abilities and start to look for evidence of it happening in your life it will gradually become undeniable.
My own personal rule of thumb is if I am not currently one with the Holy Spirit then I don't need to be saying anything to anyone until I am....because my words will be likely to cause harm rather than healing.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Well, whatever happens, lets just hope we can rise above it and hopefully one day established the foundations of one day, a Terran Empire, ruling several galactic arms in our galaxy.
Then let me take this opportunity and be the first to call dibs on being the Queen of the Empire.
Sorry. I called it. It's official.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join