It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Years Together... All Based on Cheating the Whole Time!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ummm...dude...I’d probably pay...to see some bitch suck a bus...

YouSir

Lol, I don't think I know what you mean...

But I mean, it's your money... Probably something happening right now in Tijuana.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is why you stay single, and bang other guy's girlfriends. A lot less headache and no heartbreak.

I've noticed women get antsy around 5-7 years in a relationship. Honestly after about the 5th year you might as well start looking for a new chick.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ummm...now this right here is why I love...Ok really like a lot...ATS...

Between you and HopenotfeariswhatIneed...my humor nerves have been adequately...stimulated...

Thank you both...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Or maybe this is just trolling?

So many "LOL" in the op makes me think none of this happened..

Anyone in this real situation would not be laughing..

This thought crossed my mind too.

The whole OP was very strange to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Many of us come here (almost) purely for the bants 😉

Sometimes people make me leave with some knowledge though.... Little do they know, I'm a pro at scrubbing that off my brain with whiskey.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Fisherr
Or maybe this is just trolling?

So many "LOL" in the op makes me think none of this happened..

Anyone in this real situation would not be laughing..

This thought crossed my mind too.

The whole OP was very strange to me.

Must be nice to not understand where this is coming from...

You see, when I was standing on the edge all that went through my mind was how unfair it was that something you cared for so much, what you would have died for is suddenly taken away without you even being given the chance to fight for it...you can't help but think that it was all one big joke. Life itself is against you and the only way you ever think you are going to regain some of your worth is by pretending not to care.

Standing on the edge and laughing at life because you know this time things will go the way you want...not a good place to be.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So this is how one becomes a MGTOW?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Many of us come here (almost) purely for the bants 😉

Sometimes people make me leave with some knowledge though.... Little do they know, I'm a pro at scrubbing that off my brain with whiskey.

Ummm...whiskey good...

Knowledge...Bad...

Bad knowledge...Bad...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

maximum gross take off weight?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You’re the smart one.

‘Sadly’ she’ll rot in hell.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

Can I just say to all the guys that don't cheat, thank you! You give all us women hope.

There are two types of people in the world,
people that cheat, and those that don't.

I don't believe in that only one time thing either. Once a cheater always a cheater.

I also believe that cheaters are really cheating themselves. They don't believe they are worthy of that kind of relationship.
It is always about the cheater and not about the one being cheated on. I also believe that some people really should stay single, they just do not have it in them to be in a committed relationship.

And for the guys out there, please know there are women that would never ever cheat. You don't hear about them, because they are at home and not out messing around!!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I agree with you here. If I found myself in a situation like this, my reaction would be slightly different and likely make the nightly news (as well as causing the word "scaphism" to trend on Google for a day or two.)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Strange hobby she had. But there are all kinds of people out there with all kinds of strange hobbies, and habits.

You know they say that love is temporary madness. But people have a habit of seeing what it is they want to see, not what or how things are. Either way, dont see what would be the point of her stretching things on for 6 years, unless she was to chicken # to move on. Which does nobody no good.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You sound like you need a cuddle, bring it in there big fella ...

Ummm...providing said cuddle doesn’t evoke any hormonal response to stimuli...

I like my bland brain chem stew...it pairs wonderfully with brioche...and a Chianti...

No Fava beans though...they’re out of season...

YouSir

Yeah, that's why I dated my husband for 2.5 years before taking the marriage plunge...testing the trust waters. We didn't move in together until we became engaged and we both decided to buy the cows (last six months of dating). And, the signs of cheating are always there if you look for them, so the question is why does someone not bother to look for or deny the signs?
edit on 19CDT08America/Chicago02080830 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Strange hobby she had. But there are all kinds of people out there with all kinds of strange hobbies, and habits.

You know they say that love is temporary madness. But people have a habit of seeing what it is they want to see, not what or how things are. Either way, dont see what would be the point of her stretching things on for 6 years, unless she was to chicken # to move on. Which does nobody no good.

Well I consider her infidelity as a constant factor. Not just when she was dating me, but also, before that, and after that.

So when she and I dated, with her cheating the whole time, that's just because... that's how she dates guys, in general.

And considering that, helps me attribute her actions, to herself...

But anyway, while dating, she had wanted to get married and have kids etc. so it was quite the "real" relationship...

However, everything just always would have the backdrop of her going wild with her friends, all the time lol.

Like, if things had worked out, and we had gotten married and had kids, then I still think she would have just been unfaithful for the rest of our lives lol. With kids and pets and a house etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: stosh64

I agree with you here. If I found myself in a situation like this, my reaction would be slightly different and likely make the nightly news (as well as causing the word "scaphism" to trend on Google for a day or two.)

Not sure exactly what ur post means but I think it's a joke about how you'd flip out or whatever.

Right, but look, in real life, it doesn't usually work out like a Hollywood action movie lol.

As it happened: I actually had good faith and honest expectation that she was going to tell me the truth about what happened, when she was ready.

So after we separated, that was the mode I was in, she and I were still keeping in touch, and I was waiting for her to tell me the truth, when she was ready.

I had a lot of blind trust in her and our friends. We shared the same group of friends, as context of how we met and started dating in the first place. So I had a lot of blind trust in everyone... And that was the mode I was in, immediately after we separated...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

See? Right there. Every time I come up with something some lame dude come along and mess it up. Just like the Trenchcoat Mafia. Had that look for years, pansies had to shoot up a school.

Learned that the one that cares the least, controls the relationship. And ran with that for a very long time...now a bunch of beta male soy boys do this whole MGTOW stuff.

Guess I need to start a deflecting arrows trend...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well then if you did not bother with any of that stuff like you said, kids, a house, and what not, because you know she likes to get around.

Whats the issue? Some people, like to get around. They should be other such people. Or else it would probably be weird and annoying. Oil and water do not mix, they merely coexist.

Or maybe she was waiting for you to get, and be more then being long time house mates. If things dont work out in 6 years then ya, maybe it was time for her and you to cut your losses and move on. Or who the hell knows.

I mean you lived with her for six years. If you don't know by now. In fact 6 months may be to long of a time to figure that out, maybe even 6 weeks. Possibly even 6 days.

But if in 6 years you could not figure out why you both were there. Then how in the seventh hell do you expect to get answers from others on a site? My magic? Telepathy? I could flip a coin for you brah, or you can just get yourself a magic 8ball to answer such deep question. In fact was thinking of getting myself one of them, they were pretty cool when I was a kid, and seems there making there way back in fashion.

But then again women do have the communication skills of a door knob, maybe her telling you that her friends told her she should get another boyfriend on the side, was her way to tell you to spice things up or some stupid # like that. Like I said, not all that good at communicating things through.

Talk about talking around a situation. This is more like insinuating your a way around a situation.

I have contemplated why they seem to do the round around, years and years ago. And I have come to the conclusion that there idiots as it is a pretty idiotic thing to do. Seems like a pretty logical conclusion.

However by everything you said and have not said. I think you two have merely been 6 year long roommates and maybe she was tired of that. So both of you have absolutely nothing to miss, or worry about, you can always find another room mate, and she has likely found a few at the 2 year mark. And like I said, 6 months may be to long of a drawn out scenario.

Ah # happens brah. I for one have been saying for years that they should remove the relationship forum from ATS for years. If only it can disappear for the entirety of the net, then that would be even better.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Thanks, I think... lol. ^Kind of a rambling post, but I guess the whole topic is rambling.

Yeah I don't know what kind of "answers" I wanted from responses. I was more just writing out stuff that's been occupying my head space.

I have an apartment full of stuff that was from happy, loving years with her. Also I have other stuff from a guy who was my best friend for 8 years, who also turned against me, becoming mean-spirited and hurtful, slandering me to our mutual friends, etc.

So I'm surrounded by stuff from both of them, my former 6-year girlfriend, and my former 8-yr best friend... Both turned dishonest and mean-spirited against me (a few yrs ago).

When I wrote the OP I mainly wanted to think that I can appreciate their years of genuine friendship / love etc. without such memories being ruined by their eventual turning against me lol.

Like I have this modern-antique computer from 1999 that my old best friend gave me, when he was a good best friend. It's been on my desk for all these years since he gave it to me. A symbol that he loved me, cared about me, wanted me to succeed in college, etc.

I also would like to think that mutual friends would not be misled against me, dishonestly... but I guess that brings me to hoping my friends are intelligent enough to care about the TRUTH instead of just being misled by whoever is the biggest loud-mouth lol.

It does get to me sometimes, like I'll lay in bed wondering, "Do my friends really condone my ex-girlfriend cheating and lying and exploiting my life? Are my friends a bunch of jerks?" ...stuff like that lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

# happens dude. I don't see what worth there is to overthinking about it so much.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join