It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Years Together... All Based on Cheating the Whole Time!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: stosh64

Maybe she left because she was seeking someone who would act like a 'old fashioned' man with her, not someone who is ok with her sleeping around.

Just an honest opinion. I wish you luck OP and sorry this happened.

Maybe I'm new fashioned... And women, feel free to call me out if I'm wrong....

But the most effective way of dealing with a phycho girl is to act calm and don't look back. They feed off emotion, those succubuses.

You can't blame anyone for being cheated on, because if there is an alpha in the relationship, they'll have the decency to walk away without harming someone's trust.

Then again, I may be a millennial soy boy 😂

There is no proof she was psycho, and there is no proof he is psycho...so who is psycho?

Anyone who allows something to go six years while they do whatever they want... Then drop it at the end like some trophy.

It's an egomaniac.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Maybe she left because she was seeking someone who would act like a 'old fashioned' man with her, not someone who is ok with her sleeping around.

But the most effective way of dealing with a phycho girl is to act calm and don't look back. They feed off emotion, those succubuses.

You can't blame anyone for being cheated on, because if there is an alpha in the relationship, they'll have the decency to walk away without harming someone's trust.

There is no proof she was psycho, and there is no proof he is psycho...so who is psycho?

Are you defending cheating?

I certainly hope not. There is no excuse. Bow yourself out of the relationship, before you do.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I certainly hope not. There is no excuse. Bow yourself out of the relationship, before you do.

Ever hear of co-dependency? There is no bowing out.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Due to what? Being taken care of financially? That’s usually the excuse.... BS!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Bow yourself out of the relationship, before you do.

I've lost attraction before... Best thing you can do for yourself and the other person is bow out.

They can have introspection once you explain why you have to walk away. Laughing of cheating the whole time is just someone who wants more of a rise before they dip out to find their next host to leach from.

Maybe OP has some stuff he needs to figure out for himself, but that doesn't excuse her actions.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Due to what? Being taken care of financially? That’s usually the excuse.... BS!!!

Co-dependency is not regulated to one thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I've lost attraction before... Best thing you can do for yourself and the other person is bow out.

They can have introspection once you explain why you have to walk away. Laughing of cheating the whole time is just someone who wants more of a rise before they dip out to find their next host to leach from.

Maybe OP has some stuff he needs to figure out for himself, but that doesn't excuse her actions.

Amen brother. Only people that lack serious integrity, cheat on their mates. It’s pure selfishness. There is no other way to view it.

Only people that justify their selfish motives defend cheating. There’s always an excuse to ‘Why it’s okay’..... BS!

It’s all about control. Having their cake, and eating it too. Don’t you FU###ing dare cheat on them, though!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Amen brother. Only people that lack serious integrity, cheat on their mates. It’s pure selfishness. There is no other way to view it.

Only people that justify their selfish motives defend cheating. There’s always an excuse to ‘Why it’s okay’..... BS!

It’s all about control. Having their cake, and eating it too. Don’t you FU###ing dare cheat on them, though!!!

I am totally loyal, but if I choose the wrong person to put my trust into, who's fault is that?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

The fact that the OP called cheating her hobby, and his last sentence made it sound like she was doing it almost everyday, makes it sound like she had some serious mental issues.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I am totally loyal, but if I choose the wrong person to put my trust into, who's fault is that?

Yours, then it’s time for serious introspection. Not copulation with another person before you end the relationship with the person you’re with.

I blame myself for marrying a sociopath. No one else.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

True.

The OP has a lot of questions to answer from others in this thread.

How long has he known about the cheating?
Did she financially depend on him for a place to live?
Was he using her as some kind of crutch too? (emotionally or otherwise)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

True.

The OP has a lot of questions to answer from others in this thread.

How long has he known about the cheating?
Did she financially depend on him for a place to live?
Was he using her as some kind of crutch too? (emotionally or otherwise)

Yeah, just yeah.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Psycho or not, are you actually backing the cheater ho up here?? WTF? If you're going to bang others aside from your S/O, you either hammer out an open relationship and call it "swinging", or you break the hell up and save each other grief and wasted time.

The OP is definitely coming off as dazed & in a bit of a shell shock bind, defending the ex-tramp ain't helping.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Psycho or not, are you actually backing the cheater ho up here?? WTF? If you're going to bang others aside from your S/O, you either hammer out an open relationship and call it "swinging", or you break the hell up and save each other grief and wasted time.

The OP is definitely coming off as dazed & in a bit of a shell shock bind, defending the ex-tramp ain't helping.

I am trying to look deeper into why he picked this woman and why she cheated. It is an exploration into human relations and, in this case, why it failed.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am trying to look deeper into why he picked this woman and why she cheated. It is an exploration into human relations and, in this case, why it failed.

Cheating once is one thing... Six years is a whole other level of fuc#ed up. Getting rocks off by betraying on of the closest people in your life, by your own commitment.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

Why would you even give her a second thought? She had such disrespect for you that she may have infected you with HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, herpes etc. some may construe it to be attempted murder. I would have not one ounce of love left for someone who did that to me. Get tested and count your blessings that you now know what a lowlife she is.
It hurts I know- you will meet someone who is worthy of you. She is not the one.
Cry and grieve for a short time then go about life taking care of yourself and love will come, I promise.
edit on 18-9-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This is like victim blaming an abuse victim here, something you supposedly denounce. It's one thing to explore the possible reasons for arriving at that point in someone's life hypothetically, in it's own thread, but it's a big slap to the face to rub the nose of the person who's trust was repeatedly used as a doormat in it in their own thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I didn't take it that way. I get what she's saying in terms of co-dependency. I suspect she brought it up as a method to have the OP take a look at himself to see why he chose her or at least continued with her for so many years.

Co-dependency can be something learned from childhood events, or having only that shown by one of his parents, or by not knowing what boundaries are.

I had no boundaries, didn't know what they were until five years ago. My world has completely changed since then. And, as a result I was co-dependent, which can also be a way of survival to some.

Just thought I'd add my two cents on how I see it differently.

Edited to add: if one doesn't know what co-dependency/boundaries are, or have lived with such issues, I can completely see how some may take it as bashing the OP. I do not believe that is what was intended at all.
edit on 18-9-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Cheating once is one thing... Six years is a whole other level of fuc#ed up. Getting rocks off by betraying on of the closest people in your life, by your own commitment.

She was unfaithful. She wasn't in a committed relationship, even if he was. She was "unavailable".

Lots of men are thoughtlessly and relentlessly unfaithful to their wives. The women that they cheat with are more inconsequential than the wives they cheat on. (Mad Men)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Or maybe this is just trolling?

So many "LOL" in the op makes me think none of this happened..

Anyone in this real situation would not be laughing..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join