It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else experiencing difficulty searching for conspiracy-related vids on YouTube, Google?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Recently I've started to find it increasingly difficult to locate decent videos online in the usual Google searches & YouTube searches for anything connected to the shadow world of conspiracies & such. I've found it so increasingly difficult that it's started to look a lot like there's some deliberate suppression being laid down by those companies, making it near-impossible to tunnel into a 'network' of related videos on YouTube for example, where you watch one vid, then get good interconnections via the algorithms so you can watch vids related to that previous video. It has become very frustrating to say the least. It actually takes a really crafty search term to get into the good stuff, so to speak. I'm finding that I need to be super-specific & really quite shady in the words & phrases used to locate videos beyond the banal first time conspiracy noob videos which seem to be scattered like candy, but without connections to other related videos, unless you're really, really persistent in searching out some specific field of interest prior to locating the interconnections needed to locate additional decent videos worth watching.

Has anyone else noticed this problem, perhaps within the last three months in particular? I'd be interested to know. I'm in the UK, but let me know how things are looking wherever you are - I'd be interested to know if this is coordinated.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I noticed it's increasingly more difficult to get information that isn't what you are supposed to hear, as opposed to what really happened.

We have sold our souls to google, used their "free" products, and now are owned by them. I am not sure I can be angry at them, as much as me for not being a little smarter in the past.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I got so angry the other day to only find official websites rather than snippets from all over that I resorted to use Yandex, the Russian search engine and when I did, it was almost like 15 years ago. Yes they seem to have had some reputation but they show it as it should be. Images galore, none held back, bits from posts etc.

I had enough even of engines like Startpage, Duck Duck Go etc, they are all compromised.
To do free search we have to now go to a Russian site...oh the irony.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

In a time of universal deception, speaking or otherwise publishing the truth, even contemplating the truth, is a radical act.

Those who are threatened by the truth practice censorship at every turn.

Likely that is what you are seeing. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yep this has even been covered in the news. www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yup, pretty much anything I search on google or YouTube throws up MSM garbage

Another thing I noticed was the difference in results from google & DuckDuckGo when searching for anything relating to propaganda, phycological warfare, Psyops, brainwashing etc etc, google will bury duck duck go now behaves like google used to, when you could find exactly what you were after and delve in to a wealth of knowledge, google is gone, switch to DuckDuckGo and start archiving and downloading before that gets the globalist dumbing down of the public filters

The future generations are truly going to end up in An incredibly Orwellian world

edit on 18-9-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
YT is useless to me now for any subject matter that is not approved by the progressive globalist controllers unless I know the channel I want and can manually type it in or I am already subscribed to their channel.

Typing in a search term is a waste of time unless your one of the NPC drones that lives off the propaganda.

We have some of those here.

I really appreciate when members post varied YT channels here, it is one of the few ways I can get new channels that put out quality content.

How can anyone want the same people who censor what we are allowed to see and read to gain any more control over us?
F# OFF progressive globalists.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Agreed about the "alternative" sites as well like DDG.
I had never heard about that Russian site, Thank You!

Ironic huh?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I noticed it's increasingly more difficult to get information that isn't what you are supposed to hear, as opposed to what really happened.

We have sold our souls to google, used their "free" products, and now are owned by them. I am not sure I can be angry at them, as much as me for not being a little smarter in the past.

I like your other thread. When ever I search for conspiracy stuff I use DuckDuck and compare. I think you are on to something.

I think the beauty of Internet is it will evolve as needed to prevent any one corporation from taking too much control. The dark web is a great example.

I just saw an interesting interview with Edward Snowden. He said the first thing he does when he gets a new phone is pull the microphone. When he talks he uses ear buds with built-in mic. I've been thinking about this advice. I can't tell you how many times my phone is in weird states when I go to use it.

People are evil. No doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
Yep this has even been covered in the news. www.nytimes.com...

You actually pay money to read the NYT?

They are a member of the censors and part of the problem.
edit on 9 18 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Nope, it was the first mainstream site when I googled "conspiracy-related vids on YouTube, Google"

This topic has been covered by just about every news site.

www.usatoday.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

www.forbes.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Google...

Gov
Operated
Operation (to)
Gag
Learning
Everything(they are doing)

Lmao at their name too
"Alphabet"

Don't worry, your overloards vow to "do no evil"

People should douche all Govoogle products, especially email and Google infested Android.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Just an FYI, your memory isnt faulty.

"They" are just erasing everything.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Youtube is trash now, look in other places

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The best conspiracy site is Coast to Coast with George Noory...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Most of my searches on youtube end up with little kitten videos and old men playing with toys.

Youtube is a useless joke...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Any good suggestions?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Just an FYI, your memory isnt faulty.

"They" are just erasing everything.

It is the gas lighting of people with the things being changed in movies,news ,books etc also known as the Mandela effect that is more sinister

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Any good suggestions?

Oddly enough one of my favorites is Facebook in some niche groups.
I follow some paranormal stuff and some of the videos / stories are really amazing.

To do historic research, look at archive.org, check out old books. You would not believe some of the things i've
found in the weirdest places like old cookbooks. The real old handwritten types. Lots of stuff out there but you have
to dig.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
they took down the documentaries about the replica 'ovens' in germany.
i wanted to show friends, utube scrapped em.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join