It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else experiencing difficulty searching for conspiracy-related vids on YouTube, Google?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I dont know if it's still like this but a few years ago I did my usual youtube conspiracy search and every single result was a Shane Dawson video. I showed my wife, I was like who is this guy? It was the only conspiracy videos that google would give me. All clickbait titles. Since then I've learned more about him, he did a video on Chuck-e-cheese supposedly reusing pizza slices. He interviewed a CGI instagram personality for some marketing firm. He does a lot of what I'd consider junk conspiracy. He does not seem to know much of anything. He does not seem like a smart person and I'm concerned that the weird kids are watching this instead of more substantive conspiracy videos made by idiot savants. Also the stuff about him once claiming he had sex with his cat.
edit on 9/18/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Thanks for the tip. I tried "chernobyl disaster cover up by russia" and got results critical of Russia. Sounds a lot more honest than the majors

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Free at any library, everywhere, daily, weekly

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I think if you type in the specific name of said person you are seeking, you will find more vids related... like 'David Icke' for instance.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

In a time of universal deception, speaking or otherwise publishing the truth, even contemplating the truth, is a radical act.

Those who are threatened by the truth practice censorship at every turn.

Likely that is what you are seeing. Good luck.

Good Lord! We need more than good luck at this point. We need justice. Fairly applied and as soon as possible to stop more innocent victims from being destroyed by those people. War is the cabal's tool to reduce human population. That is why the UN turns it's head away from African needs and is flooding the west with incompatible cultures that would stomp civilization out to pursue barbaric practices from the age of the Tartars and Khans.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm actually finding it harder and harder to locate some information via google.

I'll search for something and all kinds of...sorta-related stuff pops up but not the thing I am looking for.

But I switch over to duckduckgo and poof, there it is.

(post by LindaEmmanuel removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Try doing a search on the dangers of aspartame. Very little out there. Which got me to thinking, if you are a corporation, can you pay these search engines to scrub troubling information about your products? Whoops I have hatched a conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have had the same problem, lately, on YouTube, specifically. For example, I'll search for Eric Dubay by name and all I get are a bunch of videos about him getting, "owned" or "Such and Such Destroys Eric Dubays Flat Earth"
Even when I do finally find his videos and watch them, the next one to autoplay is one that supposedly debunks flat Earth.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I remember 10 years ago YouTube was much more open.

Very cool videos back then. Today everything is cencored

I wish I could remember some names but you tube videos from owlman and ace Bryan, today they are. Basically gone along with all their content

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Conspiracy-Related Theories Do Not Exist Today According to Google .

Googles New Motto - What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You ............

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I thought it was just me. I keep getting videos at the top of my page from a year or two ago. Those are the NEW videos that show up for me.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yes, David Wilcock wrote an article about this in June. I have noticed it for a while. Blue ticks everywhere. Mainstream crap everywhere.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Man is his own worst enemy, and has been for a long time. When the planet gets over populated, humans start acting kinda crazy, especially when the moon is full.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi folks,

Recently I've started to find it increasingly difficult to locate decent videos online in the usual Google searches & YouTube searches for anything connected to the shadow world of conspiracies & such. I've found it so increasingly difficult that it's started to look a lot like there's some deliberate suppression being laid down by those companies, making it near-impossible to tunnel into a 'network' of related videos on YouTube for example, where you watch one vid, then get good interconnections via the algorithms so you can watch vids related to that previous video. It has become very frustrating to say the least. It actually takes a really crafty search term to get into the good stuff, so to speak. I'm finding that I need to be super-specific & really quite shady in the words & phrases used to locate videos beyond the banal first time conspiracy noob videos which seem to be scattered like candy, but without connections to other related videos, unless you're really, really persistent in searching out some specific field of interest prior to locating the interconnections needed to locate additional decent videos worth watching.

Has anyone else noticed this problem, perhaps within the last three months in particular? I'd be interested to know. I'm in the UK, but let me know how things are looking wherever you are - I'd be interested to know if this is coordinated.

Cheers, FITO.

Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised. In fact if what you say is true I'm surprised those videos lasted that long much more were able to see the light of day in the first place.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes, I have been caught by the algorithms too... use a strange computer or one from the library and do a search then check the results... Google AI has you weighed and measured!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thank you for th replies, it seems that we all are noticing this occurring right beneath our noses, though it is of course a hidden agenda, which is not fully explained to the masses. Though I think I did hear a small newsbyte a while back in which Google promised to clamp down on conspiracy information in its search results & other web services.

I would like to highlight what another member stated above - the search engine YANDEX.COM - it is most definitely a much more liberated search engine, with which is is very easy to find what you're looking for, with a host of sensible connected material also showing up in any one search. Excellent resource, and now my Home Page in Firefox browser. A place in which all our searches come true...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ETA - deleted comment, as I had misinterpreted the comment from the other user.

edit on SeptemberWednesday1919CDT02America/Chicago-050000 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ZogJones

That's exactly what I mean - the videos aren't just missing, the content is actively suppressed, the subject areas are repeatedly trashed by the suggested videos from smug, fasectious shills. It's an active plot for the suppression of truly free speech - the overlords are curating the available content such that they only show us what they think is right & good for us. It's a dishonest & anti-libertarian disgrace, which should be openly shouted about from the rooftops on our social media (if you have social media). Tell the world that their right to free access to material of any kind which should itself be protected as rightful free speech, is being deliberately & maliciously hidden from view!

This really is the beginning of the end, 1984 here we come. The thought poliice are actively misleading us & abusing our intellect, denying the open proliferation of free speech & seeking to control every narrative. It is a totalitarian regime operating from the shadows of the corporate world. Rule by secrecy! The tail (corporations) is wagging the dog (the Government). It's real, and it's happening right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

War is the cabal's tool to reduce human population. That is why the UN turns it's head away from African needs and is flooding the west with incompatible cultures that would stomp civilization out to pursue barbaric practices from the age of the Tartars and Khans.

This right here? Full-metal-jacket TRUTH bullet. They know that they must dilute our sense of self, our identity & shared connections with our compatriots. If they flood us with barbarism, they surmise that we will eventually disappear beneath the waves of blood, that we will cease to be an intellectual threat to their one world government slush pile civilisation. Everyone needs to be told, to see & know what is being done in their name. Who are we, really? We should never stop asking that question, and we must RESIST the barbarism when it comes calling - otherwise they will slowly accumulate power, and then destroy us when they feel their strength is sufficient to do so. Don't believe the Marxist fantasy of some sort of wonderful blend of cultures in a left wing democracy from paradise - they know what will really happen, and they want it to happen, so we're easier to control, subdued in order to survive in the presence of cruel & savage thugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join