It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in UK Thunderstorm: Slowed-Down, Zoomed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
What up y'all,

August 1st, I posted a quick vid focusing on one specific UFO, which was captured (and unnoticed) by someone recording an extreme thunderstorm in the UK.

(The storm was unusual because it had tons of lightning flashes, and very little sound of thunder... but this is not necessarily something mysterious. It's sometimes simply called "heat lightning," due to certain specific conditions of atmosphere, temp, geography, etc.)

Alright so then that storm footage was featured in a compilation video by... Secureteam, who I know is not always viewed favorably on ATS, but he was only featuring someone else's footage (from the UK).

And Tyler (Secureteam) showed the storm footage, without noticing the UFO himself, because like the cameraman, Tyler was considering it as a mysterious weather phenomenon (i.e. the extreme lightning storm).

Finally: Several of Tyler's viewers DID notice the UFO in the storm footage, even though it went unnoticed by Tyler and the cameraman.

I was one viewer that saw the UFO really jump out, in my vision. So for my own interest, I had to slow down the frames that it appears, so I could see it better.

I was surprised by how much clarity seemed to come from simply slowing it down and freezing on individual frames. (The UFO appears throughout maybe 10 frames.)

Before doing so, I wondered if maybe the object was just garbage flying by the camera, in the wind, like a trash bag or something... But like I said, it became clearer than I expected, that it's a solid craft.

And so naturally, I made a vid, as I got better clarity of the UFO, because it's very easy to record my screen and make vids on my iMac. And because also, I do believe that UFO's are an important topic, that serious people, need to share information and content, about.

I honestly do believe that I've picked out some frames of a legit alien spacecraft, and AFAIK, this is the only vid out there, to actually feature this one particular UFO.

It's also an unusual shape / structure, even among alien craft UFO's... Seems like a flying cone-shaped craft. Certainly nothing that humans would make.

Also it flies by in such a quick instant that it's obviously not human-made (as humans can't survive such g-forces, and all that).

Alright, here's my quick vid, and as always: it's a NON-MONETIZED channel, so check it out:

edit on 17-9-2019 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
secureteam is a hoax channel,check this thread for more

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

^ I know that some people consider him poorly. I don't, personally. I believe Secureteam is an honest guy with an honest interest in ufology etc.

Anyway the storm footage comes from someone else, in the UK.

Also, Secureteam featured the storm vid... as a storm vid. He did not notice the UFO in the storm footage. His viewers noticed it, like myself.

Also the UFO is not at all something that looks hoaxed anyway, lol.

I thought that the debunkers' argument would be that it's a plastic bag, in the wind.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Just maybe..
It is a scratch mark on the glass/screen window being lit up by the lightning while the camera motion/pan makes it look like it is moving.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Just maybe..
It is a scratch mark on the glass/screen window being lit up by the lightning while the camera motion/pan makes it look like it is moving.

That, or probably a bird.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

Imagine you were transported to 2001 when the The Towers were brought down and by pure chance you were the only person in the world to record the planes hitting and you submitted that clip to secureteam who feature it. That clip is real, it really happened and there's no doubting the video, it is 100% legit. Now, you link to secureteams video of it on ATS, there's no commentary, nothing, just raw video, that thread would still get thrown in the HOAX bin because secureteam has been caught multiple times using photoshop to add anomalies that otherwise don't exist. Furthermore he is a liar, he was interviewing a supposed UFO expert on his channel and it was actually him using a voice changer, that was proven and once it was he deleted all evidence of it.

Originally this channel simply used deceptive interpretations of footage and some silly Photoshop work, but eventually grew its viewership with significant help from pretend journalist Jon Austin of the Express.co.uk web site. He attempted to have a UFO Theater debunking video removed from Youtube and Vimeo with false copyright claims. We have since released a more comprehensive debunking video. Glockner continues to be promoted by a number of disreputable tabloids and as a result has collected a large number of subscribers, giving his channel the appearance of veracity

Please for the love of truth quit watching secureteam, he's muddying the waters in an already swamp like field. Just because you think he's legit doesn't mean he is, he is so far from it.

Do yourself a favour read the info provided, unsubscribe from that mess of a channel and dig around for legit sources. Do this for yourself, not because I'm telling you to. When you see all the evidence laid out against him you'll change your mind and if you don't then you are showing bias or are either very young and easily swayed. I don't mean to rude but sometimes you gotta just hit someone with a massive stick if they're getting electrocuted.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

caught multiple times using photoshop to add anomalies that otherwise don't exist. Furthermore he is a liar, he was interviewing a supposed UFO expert on his channel and it was actually him using a voice changer, that was proven and once it was he deleted all evidence of it.

And why should we believe you, random guy on ATS ?
Do you have something to back up your claims ?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You mean like an entire video debunking a number of posts and claims made by Tyler from secureteam? Yes, we have that. It’s in the link in the second comment of the thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Why should you believe me? How about you take a look at the links provided, the clip is there with him doing the voice changer, it's painfully obvious. All this has been proven. What do you mean by 'random guy on the internet'? Is that little snarky comment meant to dissuade anyone from believing me by implying I'm just some guy on the internet who doesn't know what I'm talking about when I very clearly do?

I would suggest you read and watch the links provided before letting your emotions best you. I suspect you will not because you want to keep believing the BS he spews every time he uploads a video and keep your head firmly entrenched in the sand. People like him detract from the real UFO and Paranormal investigations going on and only serves to undermine any legitimacy the rare and real videos have and people like you enable people like him.

Open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

Why should you believe me? How about you take a look at the links provided, the clip is there with him doing the voice changer, it's painfully obvious. All this has been proven. What do you mean by 'random guy on the internet'? Is that little snarky comment meant to dissuade anyone from believing me by implying I'm just some guy on the internet who doesn't know what I'm talking about when I very clearly do?

I would suggest you read and watch the links provided before letting your emotions best you. I suspect you will not because you want to keep believing the BS he spews every time he uploads a video and keep your head firmly entrenched in the sand. People like him detract from the real UFO and Paranormal investigations going on and only serves to undermine any legitimacy the rare and real videos have and people like you enable people like him.

Open your eyes.

Perhaps he faked a few cases but mostly he just upload stuff from private persons..
And the funny thing is, that moments later its uploaded to ATS with a different source and all people are happy lambs..
So I bet a lot of ATS peeps watch him.. and find a different source and post it here to avoid a the angry mob.
Almost.. if not all youtubers have done some shady stuff for views.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

And the funny thing is, that moments later its uploaded to ATS with a different source and all people are happy lambs..

Hardly. It’s usually pretty quickly traced back to ST10 and thoroughly trashed.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
secureteam is a hoax channel,check this thread for more

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

im really sick of secureteam being called a hoax channel by a bunch of dip #s all the time. prove to us all here unequivocally that the channel is a hoax channel... with out referencing some crap thread. all the guy does is present things of interest to you, and lets you decide for yourself, so I really don't get where the hoaxing is coming from....

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

Open your eyes.

show me one shred of proof? where has this been proven? all you are doing is hashing out what others have said, and produced.. and you take that at face value? have you personally researched this? and how is what he is doing hoaxing by showing videos, and saying the viewer decides for themselves on the said vid... how do you know that the crap your trying to link to isn't a hoax in itself, do you even know the meaning of hoax? and don't post a dictionary page either, it was a rhetorical question, because i'm pretty sure I know the answer already...

link   

edit on 17/9/19 by gunshooter because: triple post

link   

edit on 17/9/19 by gunshooter because: triple post

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Time to grab some popcorn and watch all the SC10 fanatics and all Tylers Sock-Puppet accounts rush in to defend his garbage. Like in every single thread about SC10.

Oh I see it has allready started - hilarious.
Pretictable to a point of pure idiocy, but funny as hell how angry these clowns get.

edit on 17-9-2019 by Sanitarium79 because: added stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: TheMadTitan

caught multiple times using photoshop to add anomalies that otherwise don't exist. Furthermore he is a liar, he was interviewing a supposed UFO expert on his channel and it was actually him using a voice changer, that was proven and once it was he deleted all evidence of it.

And why should we believe you, random guy on ATS ?
Do you have something to back up your claims ?

IIRC that voice changing “scandal” was nothing more than Tyler reading out the interview from both sides, a recreation of the interview that he had.

So no, it wasn’t a big scandal. At worst it was kinda amateurish / naive to present it that way without explicitly explaining it. But hey not everyone is a big time Hollywood director or producer or whatever lol.

I’ve seen literally ALL of Secureteam’s vid. And I see him as an honest guy with an honest interest.

I think he’s had a very small handful of cgi vids that fooled him, like less than ten times... not everyone has a great eye for spotting cgi. That’s life. It doesn’t discredit him.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

To each his own. However, These folks have a long history of questionable claims. They sell merchandise and make outlandish claims to drive traffic to their You Tube channel. Just a few:

Claim that the reentry of the Japanese spacecraft Hayabusa in 2010 was actually a leaked video of an "alien satellite actually shot down by the Illuminati"

"There are towers built on the moon"

Claimed that time lapse video of a helicopter was actually "alien technology being tested over France"

Claimed that "humans have lived on Mars for many years

When Googled on April Fools Day displayed a picture of a space station on the surface of Mars, claimed it "could actually be real"

And to this day still stands behind the "Texas Cube" video which has been proven many times to be photoshopped junk, even producing an "eyewitness" to the alleged sighting. They are not just standard hoaxers, they are hoaxers who make a living disclosing the "truth", that version of truth goes to the ATS hoax bin immediately.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

To each his own. However, These folks have a long history of questionable claims.

To each his own. I agree with that.

But I don't agree with the rest.

"These folks" -- Secureteam is basically one person, Tyler. Though he has a few people helping him go thru emails and find interesting UFO cases, etc. But still basically a one-man channel.

And no he does not have a long history of questionable claims. He must have posted a few thousand UFO vids by now (since each of Tyler's vids usually has a few UFO cases in it)... And it must be less than 10 individual cases that I thought that Tyler got fooled by some CGI. 10 out of a few THOUSAND cases that he's posted about. And I think he was honestly fooled by it, as some people have a better eye for that, than others. Myself, I think I'm better than most people at spotting CGI (including Tyler lol) but it's no one's fault, whether they have a great eye for that, or not.

Also he really doesn't make "claims." His vids are usually quite open to interpretation. A lot of them end in question marks, meaning that he is posing the UFO case as a question, of what it is.

Claim that the reentry of the Japanese spacecraft Hayabusa in 2010 was actually a leaked video of an "alien satellite actually shot down by the Illuminati"

^I don't remember him ever saying "Illuminati," as it's not a theme on his channel. And I bet he posed the possibility of alien craft, rather than stating it to be definitely the case.

Ok I just read the rest of ur post, look, you're just disagreeing with a handful of individual cases that he's posted about. Which is fine but which doesn't mean something bad about him, lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Also, like I said, the UFO was not noticed by Tyler / Secureteam.

He was only posting the storm footage, because it was extreme weather.

It was only his viewers that noticed the UFO, in the storm footage.

I think it adds to the credibility of the UFO, that Secureteam didn't notice it, in their clip about extreme weather.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join