It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Incremental Global Crowd Control, Sterilization, Eugenics & Extermination Weapon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

www.altermedicine.org...

5G is high-frequency high-density wireless radiation in front of our homes emitting 90 billion waves per second to our body and cause all kind of health effects. The 5G waves are shorter that is the reason why they can penetrate our skin and affect our inner organs.
The government is still lying to us how 5G is perfectly safe. Why is at the same time military using the same frequency for crowd control as a biological weapon. The biological weapon is called Active Denial System en.wikipedia.org...
The army claims that active denial system has a range of nonlethal capability. It is being used for protesters, groups of unruly people or riotous crowd. It only penetrates 1,64 inch of your skin and affects your nerve receptors. Military claims there is no permanent damage caused by it. Most people described it as a hot oven or grill being opened up.

5G is the Globalists' Militarized Crowd Control & Eugenic Network

In other words this newest 'G' tech masquerading as faster internet communications was actually tweeked by military R&D to have a wavelength that best gets under the skin into tissues and fries herds of human cattle whenever and wherever need be.

5G when in full power coverage and power, will eventually microwave the planet and much of everything living on it. Globalists don't mind ruthlessly exterminating virtually all humans except themselves and the few slaves they spare for the moment.

5G: To serve mankind!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
Globalists don't mind ruthlessly exterminating virtually all humans except themselves and the few slaves they spare for the moment.

Except for one small thing. Where do they get their wealth? If you guessed "people," you win a Kewpie doll.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
From the countries gold and people's property - after they exterminate them?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Seems to me that it is this kind of stuff that makes the claim '' we need our automatic weapons to fight off the government forces'' a completely goofy argument. Why? Because we KNOW about 5g and speaking metaphorically we do not know about 6g 7g or 8g

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Shorter wavelengths (= higher frequencies) mean LESS penetration depth. Explanation
As this seems to be the centerpart of the critic, I dismissed the video completely.

I am ready to review the youtube video, if plausible ideas are presented beforehand.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hence military tweeking the wavelength to '5G' so it gets under the skin into living tissues rather than just heats the skin up if too high etc

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Globalists don't mind ruthlessly exterminating virtually all humans except themselves and the few slaves they spare for the moment.

Except for one small thing. Where do they get their wealth? If you guessed "people," you win a Kewpie doll.

It's like the backmasking on old vinyls when uneducated Republicans under the everythings satanic panic trance believed rawk bands were urging listeners to kill themselves.
Judas Priest's lead singer famously said if we were backmasking we would tell 'em to buy more records.

Yeah, that altermedicine site quoted in the opening post is lol funny.
2G, 3G, 4G, 5G causes cancer we can help you, for a price!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

5G when in full power coverage and power, will eventually microwave the planet and much of everything living on it.

That would include the military R&D, the Globalists, their friends and love ones too. Great plan...NOT

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

I have behavioral problems! I have all the symptoms mentioned in the video. God damn it!!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Stuff like this creates a mighty need in my brain, build a large Faraday cage with multiple layers of stuff like Bismuth.

Then go inside and throw away the key.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In my area they put a 5G on a water tower, so far it's been good for bug control. I have never seen so many dead bees, locust and cicadas.

I think the ants are moving out too!

edit on 16-9-2019 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

9Gs

Lions and tigers and bears Oh my!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

www.altermedicine.org...

5G is high-frequency high-density wireless radiation in front of our homes emitting 90 billion waves per second to our body and cause all kind of health effects. The 5G waves are shorter that is the reason why they can penetrate our skin and affect our inner organs.
The government is still lying to us how 5G is perfectly safe. Why is at the same time military using the same frequency for crowd control as a biological weapon. The biological weapon is called Active Denial System en.wikipedia.org...
The army claims that active denial system has a range of nonlethal capability. It is being used for protesters, groups of unruly people or riotous crowd. It only penetrates 1,64 inch of your skin and affects your nerve receptors. Military claims there is no permanent damage caused by it. Most people described it as a hot oven or grill being opened up.

5G is the Globalists' Militarized Crowd Control & Eugenic Network

In other words this newest 'G' tech masquerading as faster internet communications was actually tweeked by military R&D to have a wavelength that best gets under the skin into tissues and fries herds of human cattle whenever and wherever need be.

5G when in full power coverage and power, will eventually microwave the planet and much of everything living on it. Globalists don't mind ruthlessly exterminating virtually all humans except themselves and the few slaves they spare for the moment.

5G: To serve mankind!

I'm glad you posted this, but is/can anyone debunk it?

I am waiting eagerly.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So...no more annoying condoms?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
In my area they put a 5G on a water tower, so far it's been good for bug control. I have never seen so many dead bees, locust and cicadas.

I think the ants are moving out too!

It''s going to be a 5G winter.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Shorter wavelengths (= higher frequencies) mean LESS penetration depth.

Then why so much lead protection for radiation workers?

+24Ghz is the carrier wave, what happens when you modulate a 2.4Ghz frequency through this? Same frequency as your microwave oven.

This technology capabilities is in focused energy transmission through phased antenna arrays. There is a lot unknown in the public sphere with the influences our electromagnetic field.

Could a practitioner of the dark arts use this technology to influence our mental processes? maybe? The studies with results of pain when you turn the volume up is a clear correlation between this technology and our nervous system. At a lower volume are the results more subtle?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

From the countries gold and people's property - after they exterminate them?

What good is gold if there's nobody around to impress with it? It has no particular intrinsic value other than it's shiny and easy to pound into jewelry. And also with nobody around, and you own all the property, it would have no real value. The value of something is only determined by what another person might give you for it.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Did we not have the 5g tech already in use, in home routers, for years?

Enabled by default, i believe. Not for sinister purposes though, but for enabling excellent data transfer speeds.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topelius
Did we not have the 5g tech already in use, in home routers, for years?

Enabled by default, i believe. Not for sinister purposes though, but for enabling excellent data transfer speeds.

No, 5Ghz Wi-Fi has absolutely nothing to do with 5G mobile networks.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Time to thin the herd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join