It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: TerryDon79

I have evidence as an experience that I have. This is one of my previous posts

I have an experience that led me to conclude that this is true. A year ago, I started doing the things that she has told me would raise my frequency and save my energy. What I did was that I gave up meat and animal products, and I stopped orgasm. About 3-4 months in, I start to experience a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. There can be no other explanation for my experience of this phenomena besides that they are soulless ones, and that my energy is being harvested to power them, which is why I see it in their eyes. This would also mean that meat eating and orgasms were draining energy from me, because I only started to see it after I cut out those things. This would validate the statements of energy being harvested to power the matrix.

Look at you cross posting again....

Have you no shame? Source kun?

edit on 6-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: SourceTruth
I am still really curious with how you deal with the fact that the simulation convinces the soulless that they have souls.

It seems there is no way to prove your lack of soul as its crucial to the simulation that you believe you're real.

It animates them to act in a way that makes them say that they think they have a soul. It is part of the illusion.

So how can you be sure you're not animated in a way that makes you think you have a soul?

It is not that I am not sure of myself, it is that you are not sure if I am animated by a soul or not.

OK, I'm not gonna get any answers. It's a shame too, it's a really interesting predicament your religion brings up.

But you don't take her seriously enough to give money to, I'm not sure why I'm surprised you don't take it seriously enough to question.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
David Crosby. A very imperfect human with a perfect voice.
Pretty sure he has a soul, whatever that is.

He knows. When someone tells you that they have "the answer", turn and walk away.

edit on 10/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa
Wow wow there, just typing stuff on a screen here.

If you send one of your challenges my way, like that stuff you have been flinging at truthsource person, about flowers in the road, or something about children and parents. Well not only don't I get it, but I almost don't care to get it.

That stuff irks me no end as there not only multiple choice, but the answers can vary so much that you may as well just say what the hell is the moral of the story. Does it even have a moral? Also there way to long, that one about kids, that was like a whole essay.

Who is this asshole grandpa that makes you do this stuff? Cant he see that your busy. Or at least thats what I would be thinking if my grandpa or anybody put me to solving challenges.

Just saying. Besides I kind of just random surf stuff here on ATS, not really predisposed to any topic. But whatever, not like ATS has anything better to do. If you fling threads my way, I will check it out on the message thing, or maybe I will as well, however its against my religion to start threads, so that's not going to happen.

Quite a conundrum indeed, you see. I declare this problem unsolvable.

But on the other stuff? I mean who the hell knows why flowers are in the middle of the road. May as well just ask why the chicken crossed the road. Or why the frog skipped over the log, or why the owl waits by roadsides starring at chickens and frogs alike. I mean, does anybody really care? Who looks at flowers in the road anyways? And what kind of wierdo would plant one in the middle of a road? And also what kid of plant with no sense would grow in the middle of the road. Why does the question of flowers in the middle of the road have to even exist. And also how do you know its a flower, could just be a funny looking weed. Or maybe there is no flower and there is no road and its all just concrete. Or maybe there is no concrete answers at all, and its just designed to annoy the hell out of you.

As you can see, riddles are annoying.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sounds like the worlds most average MMO videogame. And there even isn't any orcs in it, freaking world of warcraft had at least that. And sounds even more WTF and kind of lame then the pen game. A game which is fun, only the first time around it look like.

I mean look at this. Its a game, it has a point, people have fun, which is the point of the game, and probably nothing else. But I think the the half minute mark I would get up and go play Mario Kart or twidlee dee twiddle dum in the corner. A game with boundaries but no rules, or a game with rules and no boundaries, is at its core the same game. But the point of games are not its rules or even regulations. Its either fun or its not. That is all.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Wow wow there, just typing stuff on a screen here.

If you send one of your challenges my way, like that stuff you have been flinging at truthsource person, about flowers in the road, or something about children and parents. Well not only don't I get it, but I almost don't care to get it.

That stuff irks me no end as there not only multiple choice, but the answers can vary so much that you may as well just say what the hell is the moral of the story. Does it even have a moral? Also there way to long, that one about kids, that was like a whole essay.

Who is this asshole grandpa that makes you do this stuff? Cant he see that your busy. Or at least thats what I would be thinking if my grandpa or anybody put me to solving challenges.

Just saying. Besides I kind of just random surf stuff here on ATS, not really predisposed to any topic. But whatever, not like ATS has anything better to do. If you fling threads my way, I will check it out on the message thing, or maybe I will as well, however its against my religion to start threads, so that's not going to happen.

Quite a conundrum indeed, you see. I declare this problem unsolvable.

But on the other stuff? I mean who the hell knows why flowers are in the middle of the road. May as well just ask why the chicken crossed the road. Or why the frog skipped over the log, or why the owl waits by roadsides starring at chickens and frogs alike. I mean, does anybody really care? Who looks at flowers in the road anyways? And what kind of wierdo would plant one in the middle of a road? And also what kid of plant with no sense would grow in the middle of the road. Why does the question of flowers in the middle of the road have to even exist. And also how do you know its a flower, could just be a funny looking weed. Or maybe there is no flower and there is no road and its all just concrete. Or maybe there is no concrete answers at all, and its just designed to annoy the hell out of you.

As you can see, riddles are annoying.

Flower in the road is just Zen.....It could be a stick or a weed or whatever, it's just Zen

The kid stuff does have one answer, but is meant to be solved if you don't look at things from a mundane point of view (If you know something about spirituality then you would not say something dumb like Source kun said because you would immediately try to look at it from a different point of view than a mundane terrestrial view of things)

But whatever, is just dumb challenges that bring up the lack of understanding of how things are

I know it's hard to give an exact/correct answer, but whatever answer is written here will show the nature of Source kun's beast

Or maybe there is no flower and there is no road and its all just concrete

Yep, otherwise it's just noise

I declare this problem unsolvable.

Indeed
edit on 6-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
See there you go, you have added another line to your dialogue and broadened your argument by an increment.

But as you can see nothing is original in this world, nor the next most likely.

Also don't know what your about. But maybe you should stay off the drugs.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Ah for real brah?

If your head explodes let us know. Though would be kind of hard to post on a website without a head.

Or? You may just come back on this site as a new member of the source truth cult.

I clicked to see what youtube had to say on this subject. Holly # did that open up a can of worms, one of the few times I wish I did not google it up.

Who knew this topic would be so dam popular. Seems that people that dont like meat, like to beat there meat, but dont like to admit. And so they create a club which becomes a cult, dubbed the new age.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Other threads have been shut down for less. It makes me really wonder about ATS and Ad revenue -

Ya I know, surprised this thread has been left. In the past week they 404d two threads I was looking at that were more interesting then this, one about anime, which I think the op asked to be shut down for whatever wacky reason. And another about, I don't even remember, but it was leading to a lot of back patting.

But then again, this thread its pretty entertaining, and I only come on ATS every few months now, for a week or so now a days, and I cant remember a time when there wasn't at least one 404d thread during any of those times, and for less shenanigans and for weirder reasons.

Even when I was on this site much more often, there was a 404d thread at every other week it seemed.

But then again, not much to see here, besides the fact that people are entranced on just how anybody can be so, well lets just say, low output and vibration. It will die down, for sure.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't know about that. Seems like the pen game to me.

In which case? Its two versus one.

I don't like those odds.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I don't know about that. Seems like the pen game to me.

See? LMFAO! But there must be some awareness to figure out things that are there but not quite, like "there's no spoon" stuff : )

LMFAO!

In which case? Its two versus one.

I don't like those odds.

Well, no one ever said life was easy, or fair

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I think I'm tapping out.

I'm still not sure if you're the meth addled Barbara or not, I honestly hope that you are.

But it was fascinating to try and talk to you.

If you're not Barbara, then thats a tragic situation. And I'm not frustrated, I'm not jealous, I'm not angry. I'm incredibly sad.

The worst thing is there is nothing I can do. The more I argue the more you stand firm.

One last question, please answer it directly and I'll answer any question of yours...

What have you done with your new found knowledge. How has it actually helped you?

You've managed to alienate your family, your friends, soulless pricks like me, etc etc.

Her newest video about isolation is interesting and you could probably gain something from it.

Sure, she's putting this out because she's sick of entertaining the unemployed freeloaders like yourself. But there's some truth to what she says.

If you don't answer my question that's fine, if you're brainwashed or a con artist it would be hard to answer.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

See? LMFAO! But there must be some awareness to figure out things that are there but not quite, like "there's no spoon" stuff : )

LMFAO!

Well what is the point to having the pen game in that vid I linked? Makes little sense then people just having fun. And also its obvious that there bull#ing when they say there is a awareness to it, or its anything other then pulling peoples leg.

But in the end, its just a silly game, if it were not fun. What would be the point of playing right? So ya thats the point of the pen game it seems. That there really is no real point to it.

But I would say that the replay value of such a game is very low indeed.

Also, despite your opinion of me, I am not really computer literate. Have no clue what LMFAO means...Srry.

Or never mind. I remember now, had to google it up. But the only ones that stuck with me from my online days are lol, and brb. Be right back. I used to say that when I was in my MMORPG days. And offcourse BRB, bathroom...But I never did come back half the time.

That and this guy is the only thing I remember now a days it seems.

Well, no one ever said life was easy, or fair

Never in my life has that happened. Which is why I don't play the odds game anymore, seems like a waste of time ya know. Its for children. To tell the truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

But in the end, its just a silly game, if it were not fun. What would be the point of playing right? So ya thats the point of the pen game it seems. That there really is no real point to it.

But I would say that the replay value of such a game is very low indeed.

Yep, no point to it, and yes you can only play it once with the same set of friends until they figure it out, then it's of no use.. Sad

Well what is the point to having the pen game in that vid I linked?

????

And also its obvious that there bull#ing when they say there is a awareness to it, or its anything other then pulling peoples leg

Just like part of the game :S

I promise to grow up.. someday.. later on : P

We all do but i'll have my fun before that : P

I want to be happy and not bitter and also not work as a crazy cult creator that has some rules about things i don't like like smiling or having a partner or eating stuff because i dislike those things due to how all that stuff reminds me of how i failed at life and never achieved success on any of those things, or stuff like that, you know? Stuff like that, just stuff?

Its for children. To tell the truth.

I enjoy it a lot LMFAO, sorry, i rather still be me as i am now than to lose it all like Source kun did

Also, despite your opinion of me, I am not really computer literate. Have no clue what LMFAO means...Srry.

You are fun LOL, you can't pretend you don't know what's up : P

Also

Leeroy Jenkins... LMFAO!

I don't play that kind of games hee hee, my eyes are not adequate, sadly

edit on 7-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ok people hold up

Wasn't one of the principles of the SourceTruth QuartzCrystal religion to avoid sex and orgasms?

And yet he say most Source Players are very busy having children?

Unga Bunga?

And what's the deal with her attitude, like all fed up and such. Plus all the bad editing... Barbara, we can see all the cuts in the video, it was a terrible job...

See Source kun, just like me and others said before now Barbara says "It is fear what's keeping you from going out and exploring and experiencing... life?"

You could go for a walk.. You could have experiences.. and she even looks more upset and worried about what she says right there "possibly even develop.. and find..." then another video cut and she returns with "another source player"

Then "To... engage with... to ... have something recreational.. to do..." (Sex)

See? Your mom is telling to go find a girl and have sex with her!

Your mom is worried that her fake cult has reached too much into you and now you are failing as a human being

I think Barbara has realized how stupid and dumb it was to use you, and now she's trying to fix it by going through the only thing you can understand, the "SourceTruth" religion. And she's extremely upset about it as we can see in the video

You should listen to her, even with all the cuts the message is clear

Also before you said you had never had sex at all, then on other posts you say you stopped having orgasms 1 year ago. I guess you mean touching yourself? You know that i know that you watch stuff online, even if you say you don't like girls in your life and such, you still go watch videos online, you are running away from what you would like to experience and you know it

See Source kun, even Barbara san is not in agreement with you, and she sounds so sad, depressed and totally fed up with crap.

Listen to her

Go.Get.Laid...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

You have shown yourself to be nothing but a troll who doesn't actually want to have a fair discussion. You have trolled this thread far too long. You can go someplace else, there is plenty of spaces for trolls on ATS like you to go to.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I have not gotten to this point yet, but I will be able to reqrite my acript and manifeat my reality as I apply this information. It wil take time, but eventually I will be able to use my energy to become my own creator.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage, do you consider the topic of spiritually and new age beliefs as a whole to have any legitimacy?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I want to ask the posters here about their spiritual background, do they find any legitimacy in spirituality or new age concepts?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I have not gotten to this point yet, but I will be able to reqrite my acript and manifeat my reality as I apply this information. It wil take time, but eventually I will be able to use my energy to become my own creator.

Ahhhhhh just like in the Ra Material. Yeeeeah The Law Of One touched on this concept about 40 years ago...

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join