It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

I did say perhaps.

I have my own experience of spirituality but unlike you I claim no truth.

When I ask you to post something creative of your' own it is an opportunity for you to show how you have grown (for want of a better word) by following this particular path. I have no expectations and even a humble reply can say a lot.

I never come on ATS to troll, though there is no harm in a little back and forth banter. Those sort of exchanges sometimes are very revealing as to the character and attitude of others, myself included.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So we know the op is “Judy” from the YouTube channel and patreon.

We know they’ve spammed all over different sites.

We know their real name is Barbara.

We know they beg for money and scam it from people.

We know that it’s a dangerous cult, like heavens gate because “dying is the only way to exit the game”.

We know that “Judy” takes other concepts and passes them off as her own and “original”.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
Trolls love to ignore all of your points and try to overpower you with repeating themselves

Again, exactly what you've been doing.
You did it again just now with that post right there.

Again, how funny...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I have my own experience of spirituality but unlike you I claim no truth.

Now THIS is true wisdom.

Take note SourceTruth, you could learn something here.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Interesting .. Not sure what to say to your experience. I have been vegan for awhile and am cutting out masturbation (at least for a few monthes). I Believe orgasm is both physically and energeticly draining.

There is actually science behind the negatives of orgasm in the book, "Cupid's Poison Arrow".

So ill let you know if i get any wierd effects myself
edit on 6-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Anyway. Back to the topic.

Joe Navarro is an expert on cults and cult leaders. He spent time in the FBI and has extensive research under his belt.

Here is his list of warning signs of potentially dangerous cult leaders.
Bare in mind that cult leaders are predominantly male and there is often a sexually motivated aspect going on, so many of these points won't apply to Judy.
But those that do apply are on the nose.

He has a grandiose idea of who he is and what he can achieve.

Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, or brilliance.

Demands blind, unquestioned obedience.

Requires excessive admiration from followers and outsiders.

Has a sense of entitlement—expecting to be treated as special at all times.

Is exploitative of others by asking for their money or that of relatives, putting others at financial risk.

Is arrogant and haughty in his behavior or attitude.

Has an exaggerated sense of power (entitlement) that allows him to bend rules and break laws.

Takes sexual advantage of members of his sect or cult.

Sex is a requirement with adults and sub adults as part of a ritual or rite.

Is hypersensitive to how he is seen or perceived by others.

Publicly devalues others as being inferior, incapable, or not worthy.

Makes members confess their sins or faults, publicly subjecting them to ridicule or humiliation while revealing exploitable weaknesses of the penitent.

Has ignored the needs of others, including: biological, physical, emotional, and financial needs.

Is frequently boastful of accomplishments.

Needs to be the center of attention and does things to distract others to ensure that he or she is being noticed, e.g., by arriving late, using exotic clothing, overdramatic speech, or by making theatrical entrances.

Has insisted on always having the best of anything (house, car, jewelry, clothes) even when others are relegated to lesser facilities, amenities, or clothing.

Doesn’t seem to listen well to needs of others; communication is usually one-way, in the form of dictates.

Haughtiness, grandiosity, and the need to be controlling is part of his personality.

Behaves as though people are objects to be used, manipulated or exploited for personal gain.

When criticized he tends to lash out not just with anger but with rage.

Anyone who criticizes or questions him is called an “enemy.”

Refers to non-members or non-believers as “the enemy.”

Acts imperious at times, not wishing to know what others think or desire.

Believes himself to be omnipotent.

Has “magical” answers or solutions to problems.

Is superficially charming.

Habitually puts down others as inferior; only he is superior.

Has a certain coldness or aloofness about him that makes others worry about who this person really is and or whether they really know him.

Is deeply offended when there are perceived signs of boredom, being ignored or of being slighted.

Treats others with contempt and arrogance.

Is constantly assessing people to determine those who are a threat or those who revere him.

The word “I” dominates his conversations. He is oblivious to how often he references himself.

Hates to be embarrassed or fail publicly; when he does he acts out with rage.

Doesn’t seem to feel guilty for anything he has done wrong nor does he apologize for his actions.

Believes he possesses the answers and solutions to world problems.

Believes himself to be a deity or a chosen representative of a deity.

"Rigid," "unbending," or "insensitive" describes how this person thinks.

Tries to control others in what they do, read, view, or think.

Has isolated members of his sect from contact with family or the outside world.

Monitors and/or restricts contact with family or outsiders.

Works the least but demands the most.

Has stated that he is “destined for greatness” or that he will be “martyred.”

Seems to be highly dependent on tribute and adoration and will often fish for compliments.

Uses enforcers or sycophants to ensure compliance from members or believers.

Sees self as “unstoppable” and perhaps has even said so.

Conceals background or family, which would disclose how plain or ordinary he is.

Doesn’t think there is anything wrong with himself and in fact sees himself as perfection or “blessed.”

Has taken away followers' freedom to leave, to travel, to pursue life and liberty.

Has isolated the group physically (moved to a remote area) so as to not be observed.
edit on 6 10 1919 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There is no group here, so to call this yotube channel a cult is absurd and is jsut something that trolls are doing.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

That is good that you have also been vegan and cutting out orgasms, thee are a lot of benefits to cutting out meat and orgasms that will make you a healthier and better person. There has been some discussion on the internet about why orgasms are bad for you, and how they are addicting. It is really an addiction that we get hooked to.

I want to ask you about spirituality and new age concepts in general. Are there any new age or spiritual concepts that stand out to you or that you find particularly noteworthy?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I am not calling you a troll, but I am calling others who keep posting here trolls.

I have grown in certain ways, such as growing as a person and evolving my viewpoint of this reality.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

There is no group here, so to call this yotube channel a cult is absurd and is jsut something that trolls are doing.

There is a group forming. You have even NAMED yourselves "Source Players".
By DEFINITION this is a group!

Another thing to remember is cult members don't believe they are in a cult. They believe the doctrine of the cult. Because they've been, y'know, indoctrinated.
So it's not really the cult member's fault.
Willfully dismissing or ignoring these signs can be put down to cretinism, but this is the effect these kinds of cults have on certain people.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
I predict a Koolaid moment with this lot sometime in the future.
A video titled "Now's the time to leave the game", inviting all source players to commit suicide with her.

I mentioned heavens gate, Scientology and what not earlier on or in another thread, these cults instruct its followers on how to live their lives, I guess some are sooo lost they need direction that is more direct than the other mainstream religions that can be interpreted one way or another.

How the OP says he has done whatever she has said to do sounds like brainwashing or being brainwashed.

Yeah they could argue its their choice

However

The levels OP will go too to defend any criticism makes it quite clear.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: blueman12

I want to ask you about spirituality and new age concepts in general. Are there any new age or spiritual concepts that stand out to you or that you find particularly noteworthy?

Are you data mining? Finding out what other people are into so you can incorporate other concepts into your doctrine?

Cast a bigger net, catch more fishes kinda thing?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
I predict a Koolaid moment with this lot sometime in the future.
A video titled "Now's the time to leave the game", inviting all source players to commit suicide with her.

I mentioned heavens gate, Scientology and what not earlier on or in another thread, these cults instruct its followers on how to live their lives, I guess some are sooo lost they need direction that is more direct than the other mainstream religions that can be interpreted one way or another.

How the OP says he has done whatever she has said to do sounds like brainwashing or being brainwashed.

Yeah they could argue its their choice

However

The levels OP will go too to defend any criticism makes it quite clear.

Exactly.
I've bought this up a few times in this thread.

Ironically, SourceTruth branded me as ignorant and dismissed and IGNORED my points as "conspiracy theory".
Even though these cults actually exist and these things actually happen.

But hey, let's ignore the warning signs. Let's not consider the patterns...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

But there is no official group associated with this information. A cult involves a gathering of people, and there is no group that exists associated with this youtube channel.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You previously gave up replying to me because my responses to you have outreasoned yours.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Why does everyrhing I say or do have to be twisted into an accusation by trolls?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What she has done is help source players. She can't help the soulless ones, she can only help source players by providing thwm with knowledge.

Yes, hence why I said people like this are sickening.

Deranged and a danger to society due to the ignorance of some and how easily they are manipulated.

If you could see me in a perspective not influenced by your ignorance and bias, you would see that I am what awake is.

But I do see you as awake.

anyone that has claimed to be awake are in a deeper state of sleep than the sheeple.

You have proven this since you have been posting on ATS.

My ignorance and bias? saying this just shows who suffers from an ignorance they are oblivious too

You are so easy to read, its like children's picture book.

Sorry but nothing you have said or done has not been said before

your tactics to argue and defend this ideology have been seen for countless generations before you existed.

That doesn't make the topic about me, that makes the topic about what she tells source players to do

and you claim to be a source player.

This makes it part of the topic to discuss what I have done to raise my frequency, but only when it furthers the discussion of the topics presented.

Just stop this.

raise your frequency of what?

How many times do readers have to ask you?

Frequency refers to the frequency level of a source player.

Frequency of what?

Do you know what frequency is?

all this dodging the question and then when you do answer you basically say frequency is frequency.

Frequency is connected with energy in thia way because higher frequency is equal with more potential energy.

Ahhh, so in other words, you just don't know, you just parrot what you have told.

Cool

You haven't demonstrated any understanding of my OP, so how can you say that you are sure that she has no. original information?

Its called knowledge.

I don't need to demonstrate anything.

Just because others have discussed some of the subjects that she talks about on her channel does not mean that she has no original information.

She doesn't,

nothing has been original for quite some time.

Just about everything, secret and esoteric knowledge, beliefs, concepts are all repackaged for newer generations.

Once you live a little you will understand this.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Ruiner1978

But there is no official group associated with this information. A cult involves a gathering of people, and there is no group that exists associated with this youtube channel.

You think just because you aren't congregating physically in one physical place (yet) that this isn't a group or cult?

You are congregating and gathering, on the net, in comment sections, in blogs. You think a cult is only a cult if all members are physically in one compound or ranch?
Again, you are a group by definition.
This is an early stage cult by definition.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
And if you insist on continuing to try to argue against this, do us both a favour.
Instead of excreting more idiocy, go on Google, find the definition of a cult, copy and paste it here and we'll have a look at how much or little the definition relates to this.

Something tells me you won't do this...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

They wat that you completely ignore everfything I say and try to taunt and ridicule me shows your complete ignorance.

and this and a few other things you have posted just shows how much you are loosing it.

let me quote some more of these out of touch responses.

I b r so ught up that it challenges widely held beliefs because I am explaining part of why I am getting so much opposition.

Warning Warning

Bot is malfunctioning

Its gets better

I can expalin what a soul it.

OK

abrvbavsdiydsjk Is there whetrsgi

or maybe at 11.

They realized that they can only argue against me as a group because individually they will easily lose in an argument.

everyone is individually posting

there are no groups posting against you.

Yes, the amount of testosterone you have built up, Mike Tyson would fear you if he was to confront as an individual.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join