It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I have not gotten to this point yet, but I will be able to reqrite my acript and manifeat my reality as I apply this information. It wil take time, but eventually I will be able to use my energy to become my own creator.

Ahhhhhh just like in the Ra Material. Yeeeeah The Law Of One touched on this concept about 40 years ago...

Does that make it wrong?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So the op didn’t answer the questions about their op. I’m not surprised because Judy keeps dodging them every single time, then cries like a child because it’s not the topic lol.

Let’s try this again. I am 100% sure Judy won’t answer this question and just dodge it, like normal.

Here’s what my reply was....

You keep saying crap like this, but you still avoid proving souls exist. Not once have you proved souls exist. You even said it wasn’t part of the topic and you’d ignore me because you can’t prove souls exist.

So I’ll rephrase.

Prove this from your op....

there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
- all other people are soulless, 5000 to every soul

edit on 7102019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth
It was a concept channeled from an entity calling itself/itselves Ra.
You said a while back that "your" concepts aren't channeled materials.

You should be asking yourself "does that make it wrong?", not me.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

I don't agree with you when you say that it was channeled, but that is not what I am going to argue about. It is too ambiguous to try to figure our where this concept came from, because it has been k own in the spiritual and new age community.

Whether or not it was channeled, I am asking you about what you think of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

If you look at regular people and try to find evidence for a soul in them, you will not find it. But if you look at a source player you will be able to find it.

You can prove that a soul exists because it can be detected when there is an absence of a soul. When there is an absence of soul, I can detect eyes flashing and pulsating in the eyes of a soulless person. This means that energy is being used to stimulate that soulless person.
edit on 7-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I asked for you to prove souls exist and THAT’S your “proof”?!

“Someone’s eyes twinkled! Means they have a soul.”

I think you need to go see an optician. Also a shrink. Maybe get laid and eat a burger. Also, you need to stop scamming people in your cult and telling them to die.

One thing other thing I have found out about you, Judy, is you’re a sick SICK person. Threatening people to pay money to PayPal and to keep up payments on patreon? SICK!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Do the soulless feel pain?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So I’m done with this thread and Judy.

Not only is she a scamming POS who threatens people, she is a very dangerous person. Telling people they can “exit the game by dying”!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You rally are a troll after all, you are not interested in serious discussion of the topic.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

They act as if they feel pain but that experience of pain is not being fed to a source fractal

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Goodbye troll, you are leaving after you got called out for being a troll. You have not contributed anything to the discussion. You can go troll someone else's thread now.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

They act as if they feel pain but that experience of pain is not being fed to a source fractal

Can you give me a yes or no on that one because if they are only 'acting' then they can't be having an 'experience of pain'

Are you saying that soulless ones are only simulations?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yes, they are only stimulations. They are programmed to follow something called a script, which is created for the soulless ones to play their roles in.

No, they do not feel pain. They react to pain, but there is ni feeler to feel the pain that they are reacting to

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yes, they are only stimulations. They are programmed to follow something called a script, which is created for the soulless ones to play their roles in.

No, they do not feel pain. They react to pain, but there is ni feeler to feel the pain that they are reacting to

This game is not for me. I am one of those soulless ones. Thanks for the thread and conversation!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

This game is not for me. I am one of those soulless ones. Thanks for the thread and conversation!

Okay, goodbye.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I don't agree with you when you say that it was channeled, but that is not what I am going to argue about. It is too ambiguous to try to figure our where this concept came from, because it has been k own in the spiritual and new age community.

Whether or not it was channeled, I am asking you about what you think of it.

Of course you don't agree that it was channeled. Because your world starts and ends with your Youtube channel.
You know nothing about anything else.

What I think about it is this:
Anyone, or anything that is offering you an "ultimate truth" is not to be trusted.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What I think about it is this:
Anyone, or anything that is offering you an "ultimate truth" is not to be trusted

When you are able to validate what they say then you can trust them.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I want to ask the posters here about their spiritual background, do they find any legitimacy in spirituality or new age concepts?

I think you'll find most people have searched more than you have and only for the reason that they've had more time. I've gone from Christian to literal sumerian to zoroastrian to dirty atheist to agnostic back to zoroastrian and back to dirty atheist.

I can happily accept that Mormons are better people than me. I even think it's more likely that we are in a simulation than not. But I don't know #e.

We're all looking for answers and we're all failing.
Some are just more honest about it.

Is there legitimacy in new age beliefs? Kinda.

It can give people strength, it can give them guidance and many times it's a great thing.

I have known people to take their own lives after they've been lied to and finally figure it out however.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Again with the stimulations, I'm starting to think that's a Freudian slip. Noone will judge you if you just rub a quick one out to Judy. I know I have.

I like to pretend I'm John Connor and judy is my sexy stepmom.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Yep, no point to it, and yes you can only play it once with the same set of friends until they figure it out, then it's of no use.. Sad

Well if you can see that one female that started the game, had a straw hat on indoors. You know what that means?

Hipsters. Not all of them have joined Antifa and have set out to stop the growing onset of nazis. The rest are still playing the pen game it seems. They must have got bored of dungeons and dragons.

But hey, its something to do I suppose. I just sometimes find such things sort of fascinating you know people in groups playing around. Most of the time however, no, not at all.

And there is no point to me posting that vid, it just reminded me of this thread and the so called tests you or others have put to source gal. I never actually seen that vid before, but you start thinking on things, and the youtube and net she doth provide.

I want to be happy and not bitter and also not work as a crazy cult creator that has some rules about things i don't like like smiling or having a partner or eating stuff because i dislike those things due to how all that stuff reminds me of how i failed at life and never achieved success on any of those things, or stuff like that, you know? Stuff like that, just stuff?

Projecting much are we? I think this source cult is not that big, or far from the biggest or wackiest cult out there. Nor is source kun as you call her, that far out in terms of the weirdo department, but defintely should stop taking the happy pills or whatever shes on, as its not working.

But hey whos the one with having two people on the same account? All kids of people online you see, source person gal is far from the only wierdo out there. I even kind of feel bad calling her mean names. But then again not really. But then again its just a matter of timing most day.

For instance back in the other thread when you said your Masha + Alisa = Malisa. I was like huh? OK.

Then kind of slipped my mind, didn't think much on it. But then again, I could have been like. So what are you like two people? Or is this like the wonder twins when they combine there rings and use there combined powers to gain the power of apples and form of bees? Do you have a split personality, and if so how do you know which is which, are you like a crazy person? Or is this some sort of homage to Voltron, were you combine the powers of Masha with the powers of Alisa to become Malisa. Should I call you the Voltron brigade from now on. Is this the one true Malisa I am talking to?

See?

Ah just messing with ya. But ya, the internet, its not to be taken so serious.

Leeroy Jenkins... LMFAO! I don't play that kind of games hee hee, my eyes are not adequate, sadly

It was a meme for a long while when I was into those games and in the whole online joksies world, back then cat videos were a whole lot more popular as well. In fact never did play world of warcraft, but for a year or two or was on Guild Wars almost every day. I must have met a thousand Leeroy Jenkins, some didnt even know they were, and others were just a homage to the original, but they were all dam hilarious.

And ya, it messed up my eyes as well playing those games and being online all the time. So if you got bad eye sight, well. The eyes do adapt, many years latter, I see way better then i did at that time when I was younger. Once you stop looking at screens or things that are close up for a long while, and start looking at things far away, the eyes adapt to that. I took up archery and if I stop playing on the computer this site or other stuff for months, I can see pretty dam far, I mean I can hit a quarter from a hundred yards away if I really tried even in low light. But once you get back to staring at screens all day, they start to go back to being bad as well.

So ya, or at least for me. If you got bad eye sight, its a totally repairable situation.

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join