It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI is following me!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I know they are legally allowed to follow people. What i am saying is there must be some minute detail in some law pertaning to surveillance that the FBI is breaking. The avarage citizen will most likely not know those type of laws like the back of their hand. We would not know if they are breaking some tinny detail in the law because we do not know the laws well enough. This is the only way i can think of that will stop them from following you and possibly reveal why they are following you.

You also might try a restraining order.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
I am dead serious too. I know what the FBI around my area usualy dress like, I know what they drive. I've checked them out for myself. Iv'e seen FBI agents. and I sh*t you all not. They have been following me. In board daylight too! like, i'll go for a ride, and notice what looks to be them undercover, sometimes not, and ill on a hunch make alot of weird turns. and they always follow. pull right into the parking lot of wherever I go. The funny thing is, i'll notice as soon as I get in my car and pull out of my driveway, there they are not more than 3 seconds after I get going down the road. and it doesnt matter where I go, they follow. I zig zag sometimes, literaly I will take the most odd ways to get somewhere, sometime even go in completely f'ed up ways. and they are STILL FOLLOWING. they case my car out, my house...you name it. it's not cool. it usualy happens once every month. for the past 6 months. any ideas?

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by JamesLimelight]

they just want to probe your anus.
DNA tests and all.
what exactly do FBI agents drive? oldsmobile auroras?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ilovepizza, I am a lawyer.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ah, great. This is turning into a regular ABA convention.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
ilovepizza, I am a lawyer.

Don't worry Freddie, noboby is perfect.

I've 2 cousins who are both lawyers. Pretty usefull in my opinion. Especially when I have to ask them " How much ? ".

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Astrocreep has the right idea. Just deal with it. I had people following me before too. Not just once but on a few occasions. I didn't even really realize the one time until my friend pointed it out for me. (That was creepy.)

Anyway, the is one thing I know that you can do that will tell you whether or not you are actually being watched by professionals. That method is this:

You need to find a place that is somewhat peaceful and has barely any people. I suggest a empty park. What you are trying to do here is to see if they pick up something that you leave for them. So because of this you will need to be able to chill for a bit in one spot and then get up after you have placed the drop note and go to a position in which you can watch them pick it up. They won't pick it up if they think you are watching them so you have to be real careful. This is old spy stuff. The purpose of a drop note is to pass on a message to someone that you don't want to directly confront. This is how agents contact one another subtly. So you have to act like an agent.

What you do is you take a walk with your dog if you have one or if not then take a walk with a book. Once you find an area that will be easy for you to quickly walk out of their sight so you can snoop on them then you use that area to relax. The best place to relax would be at a park bench. Take your time relax and then after about 30 minutes to an hour get up after placing the clearly obvious drop note and proceed to your spook spot. Now, remember this won't work if they think that you are watching them. So you will have to be really slick. Don't be timid or nervous, they are supposed to be good at spotting these traits. If they see that you are acting in those ways then they will know better. But if you act smooth as if this were some James Bond film then you just might pull them into your trap. Because they are trained agents it is quite possible that they will monitor you from several angles. So what you have to do is limit their ability to track you from all sides so you can proceed to a position we NONE of them can see you. If you can do that and you can get them to notice your drop note than you have yourself a trap. If they pick up the note. It is almost definate that they are agents. ALMOST. Not for sure.

Now if you really want to know if they are agents. Then I would put something terroristic on the note. Like a bomb threat or some sort of threat to security. If you do that then you can expect to be arrested. Either that or just more intensily tracked. But I wouldn't go there, I would just stick to the drop note. Say something funny. Like, "Gothca" or You spooks are spooken me out, please go away." That should loosen them up. SHOULD, never said it WOULD.

(Just one man's opinion, nothing to take seriously.)

Abe

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I always keep my car glove compartment full of ninja tire spikes that i picked up at a local flea market for occasions such as these

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by thehippiedude]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
We have no lawyers in the family, although we do have one whorehouse piano player.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I doubt that its related, but I know I have been gone and come home with evidence that someone has been in my house and messing with my computer twice.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
I always keep my car glove compartment full of ninja tire spikes that i picked up at a local flea market for occasions such as these

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by thehippiedude]

Heh, I was thinking about picking up some roofing tacks. those things are huge 4 pronged peices of metal that will pop even a truck tire.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Heh ...or you could do a Beverly Hils cop trick and shove bananas up thier exhaust

What i suggest you do, if they are following you while driving, is get into the suburbs whith houses either side of you, come to tehe nd of the street at a t section

|
|_____
|
|

coming from the right up to the vertical part, jsut do a U-turn and head back the other way. F they do a U-turn then keep going straight until oyu can do another U-turn and jsut keep heading back and forth until they piss off. If they keep going and look like they are going to go around another way to intercept you as you come out the other end of the street, jsut do another U turn in the street and head back out somewhere. If you've lost them they will probably head back to ur house and wait for you a few doors down, etc. So take a 20 min trip around town and get some food from the Golden Arches of Maccas, make sure u've lost them, head back to your house and see if you can spot them again. If you can pull up next to them and offer them some food

If not just head back into home, check out the windows for a few mins to see if they come back. Eat lunch and relax.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Having belonged to organizations which have done their share of pi**ing on the government, I can assure you that you are not probably being followed by the FBI. This kind of surveillance is only done when the FBI has reason to believe that you may be involved or will become involved in some kind of major crime which comes under the jurisdiction of the FBI. Following people is a very expensive procedure and not normally done. To me this indicates that one of the following may apply to you 1) you have intimate links with organized crime, i. e., you are involved with the Mafia or some other such organization, 2) you have intimate links with potentially dangerous groups such as the White Aryan Nation, 3) there is information that you made be in the act of planing a major felony such as bank robbery or kidnapping, 4) there is information that you have committed such a major felony, 5) you may be a major threat to national security as a intelligence agent of a foreign nation (i. e., you are a foreign spy). In short the FBI does not just follow people around for kicks, something really major is invovled (at least a felony with over 10 years minimum). Note that the FBI does not normally become involved in issues dealing with drugs (jurisdiction of the DEA) or with firearms and explosives (jurisdiction of the BATF). In short, what the hell have you done to make you think the FBI is following you - it must to have been something really bad and nasty. Because the FBI doesn't follow people unless something really bad has gone down. (FBI agents do not even surveil drug lords - that is the job of the DEA.)

[Edited on 13-7-2003 by jagdflieger]

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
1. dress in a suit and wear shades and get one of those cool hands-free cellphone headsets.

2. Walk out the door and touch the headset with one hand (like you're talking to some one.).

3. Wait a second and then nod like someone on the other end of the line told you something.

4. Walk up to their car. When they get out, kick them square in the cahones and run like heck.

(on second though, this is a bad idea.... don't do that)

Seriously though. Just wait till they're following you. Stop your vehicle, get out, walk back to their car and knock on their window. Stare them in the eyes and sternly ask why they're following you. That's what I'd do anyway... but I'm also privy to certain other privelidges that afford me a little slack on how I handle things.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
P.S. If the FBI is following you, you can be rest assured they've bugged your phone, house, car, etc... and are almost assuredly monitoring your activities on the internet. In other words, since you posted this on here, there's a good chance that they know you know. (If in fact it is the FBI). Consider other options, such as, you're not being followed by the FBI but by a non-lawful group. The Government isn't the only group that has people followed.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am not going to accuse you of lying, but i have received u2u from someone on this site, saying their mate had an obsession with 9/11, and the internet, and how his friend has been kidnapped.

There are clearly people on this forum attempting to scare members from searching for the truth about sensitive matters.

I am not pointing any fingers. But if i ever felt like anything of that sort could happen to me, i would write a detailed letter to my local MP, whom i contact occasionally and give the letter to a few other people aswell.

Besides that you should rid your house of anything incriminating and challenge the agents.

In fact i believe i will write the letter now, and be prepared.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The one question I have regarding this issue is.... WHY? Why would the FBI be following YOU, what would they be specifically looking for? In other words, what is their probable cause?

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Watch the movie the enemy of the state if you havent already seen it. There will be some helpful hints on what to do in that movie. Yes i know alot of the stuff in that movie is way out there but some of it will work.

Such as in the movie the person who was being followed called 911 and said he has seen a white van hanging around his house all day and thought they might be smoking weed. The people in the white van heard the call and left .

tr

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am working as a security gaurd. For a detective agency. I am getting a feeling for what it must be like to be a cop. Yesterday, playing frisbee golf I think I pulled my jelly filled donut muscle. Hey if you can't beat 'em join em. Now I tell my gaurd buddies how hemp should be legal , med pot should be legal, drugs should be legal if you are over 21. Follow me around? Spy on ME? Yesterday I was late getting back to the house to go to work. When I should have just left for work, I was heading to the house. Just in front of me was my gaurd buddy. He, along with all the other gaurds are masons. Shriners. I think He wants me to move into his apartment. I told them I can't afford to stay where I'm at . I hear his daughter thinks pot should be legal. Maybe I'll marry his daughter. She sounds great! Anyway hang loose, they may want to recruit you to fight the NWO and the neo con nazi charismatic african american european jewish catholics. If you can't beat join em. Just pull over and let them catch you. Maybe they got some good weed.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe James has been on his Pharmacuticals! he sounds paranoid.

"clever box o tricks tells me i'm paranoid......"
Napalm Death song

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ok, first off. I am not on drugs.

Secondly, It damn well seems to be the FBI, but of course, I could be mistaken. But I just have this gut feeling it's them.

Thridly, I have not ruled out the possibility of it being an un-lawful group that is not government related.

and lastly, It could be local cops. I don't think it is because I have never seen them driving wht they are driving before, but with that fact that my mother is blissfuly unaware of NWO or anything of that nature and that she works for one of the heads of the town (who has a voice in county affairs as well ), It may very well be them.

Like I said, next time they follow me, if they even do (you know they most likely will), I'll just walk up to them and ask them why they are.

PS: I honestly am not trying to scare anyone on the boards with this. I just figured people here might be able to give me some insight on what to do. And so you have, and I appreciate it all
Didn't mean to freak anyone out.

[Edited on 14-7-2003 by JamesLimelight]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join