The FBI is following me!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I am dead serious too. I know what the FBI around my area usualy dress like, I know what they drive. I've checked them out for myself. Iv'e seen FBI agents. and I sh*t you all not. They have been following me. In board daylight too! like, i'll go for a ride, and notice what looks to be them undercover, sometimes not, and ill on a hunch make alot of weird turns. and they always follow. pull right into the parking lot of wherever I go. The funny thing is, i'll notice as soon as I get in my car and pull out of my driveway, there they are not more than 3 seconds after I get going down the road. and it doesnt matter where I go, they follow. I zig zag sometimes, literaly I will take the most odd ways to get somewhere, sometime even go in completely f'ed up ways. and they are STILL FOLLOWING. they case my car out, my house...you name it. it's not cool. it usualy happens once every month. for the past 6 months. any ideas?

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
here's a crazy one.. go up and ask them...

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Is there any reason why they would be following you? Are you involved in anything illegeal?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzChris
here's a crazy one.. go up and ask them...

LMAO! That just might work.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
or someone you know. Maybe they want you to work for them? Maybe they have you confused with someone else? Maybe it has something to do with a family member and their involvements? Really though, they don't even need a valid reason to follow you..

You could always try to walk up and confront them, though it doesn't always work, they usually drive away *chickens*..

Can you think of anything at all that would have them interested in you?
Mag

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
About time they got onto you, James.

Have you got a good lawyer?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well, a while back I started going to the town meetings. Basicly they always outlined what they want to do and so on and so forth. My mother works for one of the heads of the town (he owns an innsurance agency). I commented to her about my NWO theory, and I think she might have toild her boss who is the son of the man who runs the place. that COULD be it, but im not sure.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Would you happen to live in or near the Trenton area? If not, do you live anywhere near or around any pharmaceautical companies? The reason I am asking is because of the Trenton connection to the anthrax scare during its initial phase.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Permacel. They manufacture chemicals, pharmicuticals and other assorted junk.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Heres what you do

1. If you dont have a video camera buy one the larger the better to make sure that these people see it make sure that you video tape anyone person that follows or try's this kind of activity.

2. By a micro recorder. Not that I support walmart but most of them are under 20 dollers. Make sure there is a tape and the microphone extention on the unit that you are getting. Once you have this always when going outside to do somthing. Ware a long sleve shirt. Then make sure you have a watch on your right or left hand that part doenst matter you are not going to be using it for keeping track of time. Take the extended microphone and run the wire down on either the left or right side of either of your arms and make sure that the wire goes into the microrecorder. A good place to put it is in you pocket. Espically if you have a little bit too big of pants it should stick out a bit but nothing no one can notice. Take the extention and place the clip under the watch band. Then cover it with your sleve. This way that cant be noticed either. Keep the keys in the pocket that you have the tape recorder in this make a good excuse to turn on the tape recorder if need

3. Intimidation is a really good weapon it works both way's. Example= if you think there is someone outside watching you depending on what kind of shades you have in front of the window you can buy a stand for the video camera and do some video taping from inside your house or where ever you are staying at. This can be done without notice, or with notice.

"Nothing pisses off a fed more then knowing that they are being watched" Take more my word for it.

Once you have done these small things I will tell you what to do next.

But: I have no knowledge beyond what I just told you and more over I am not giving you any advice. What you think you read you just dreamed about. Nothing more.

Falcon

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by falcon]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
well maybe your the humans only hope for survival and they are T-X's from the future trying to kill you, just find a terminator for protection

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
1) What did you do to have the FBI following you ?

2) And why are you sure it's not the CIA, the DIA or the NSA ? Why are you so sure it's the FBI and not another Agency ?

P.S : Here a little trick. Go somewhere where there is no possible witness and/or camera, let them comes close from your car, and suddenly BREAK !!!

And if they don't hit you, rear gear and hit them in the front of their car with your rear bumper ( and don't be afraid to smash the gaz pedal
), then , tell them you're gonna sue them because they hitted your car in the back and try to kill you.

Hey, who knows, it can work...

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
and tell them to keep up the hard work. i know they drive chevy tahoes now too. you should get in your car, drive down the street, and stop. then go again, and see what they do. on a reality check, i'd make sure your phone ain't bugged, or at least make sure you're the only one in ya house who's lookin at conspiracy related stuff. be careful!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh, for cryin' aloud! Do I have to think of everything?

Drive past a Krispy Kreme Do-nut shop. FBI agents are nothing more than cops in suits carrying gold badges, and the suit doesn't protect them from their Eclair and coffee weakness.

Next Question!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Drive past a Krispy Kreme Do-nut shop. FBI agents are nothing more than cops in suits carrying gold badges, and the suit doesn't protect them from their Eclair and coffee weakness.

You was looking to kill me, right ? I really laughed as a mad man.Thanks, now, my wife think that I'm nut.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I would look up the law on how much they are allowed to follow you. Find some loop hole in the law and catch them in the act of breaking that law. Bring a video camera so that you catch it on videocamera. If the government can find loop holes in most of the laws and do stuff to the people on minute details then you can do the same to them. Just remember everything works both ways, you just need to be able to play their game.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
I know what the FBI around my area usualy dress like, I know what they drive. I've checked them out for myself.

Maybe they are following you because you checked them out. Ilovepizza there is no law against following someone, whether they are government employees or private citizens (except for stalker laws).

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thanks for all the little tidbits, guys. I appreciate it. Ill let you know what happens. and aint no way im doing the car trick. I like my car too much, lmao.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
Thanks for all the little tidbits, guys. I appreciate it. Ill let you know what happens. and aint no way im doing the car trick. I like my car too much, lmao.

I don't know how it's working in the USA, but in Europe, when someone hit your car in the back, you are right and his/her insurance have to pay you.Even if you broke suddenly without any reasons.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Let the dumb sonsabitches set out there cramped in their vehicle. Live your life and forget about them.

I has suspected my phone was tapped once upon a time but nothing relating to me personally breaking the law or conspiracy theories just that I knew someone else who was tied into something. Hey, I figure if they wanna listen to my boring conversations, have at it.

If they really want to know what my Mom found at rumage sales or what the misses is fixing for dinner or what she needs me to bring home from the store, I say knock themselves out.

Way to go 007..I'm having Steak and bringing home a gallon of Milk...and a 12 pack of brewskys but thats my little secret!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join