It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Violates 18 U.S. Code § 2074

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: highvein

Well I mean, in some places around the world giving false or inaccurate weather forecasts can be a serious crime. How many people started to freak out and panic and run to the store to stock up on food and supplies because of his crude prediction and weather forecast.

Stocking up on food and supplies is never a bad thing, especially for the economy.
At any rate, are you implying that the President did this to freak people out, in a state that voted for him? The place that harbors the An argument can be made that he was trying to warn people to be as prepare as they could, because he cares about their safety.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes, making stuff up on something that can cause a panic is what the president should do. Maybe he should do his job and let the experts do theirs?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Better than Mortimer Ichabod Marker and the magic drawing board. This marker is incredible!!

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes zero. That's why there was a panic from the weather forecasters in Alabama to correct Trumps assumption?

Panic? From employees of a news network? Yeah, when has that not been in the news. Plus if it was an assumption, then it could not qualified as giving knowingly false weather news.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Assault sharpie!!!!
Ahhh!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

News network?

You mean meteorologists who give information to news networks?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What most people aren't considering is that Alabama folks won't panic. In fact, I bet 99.99% of them didn't even know the President showed that graph (no disrespect intended). It's only a big deal to the east and west cost snowflakes.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
That's right, folks. Comey, Mueller and the entire FBI couldn't do it but the National Weather Service is going to save us all from the menace of the Orange One.

Trump's Super Criminal Sharpie Map

Twitter Leftists everywhere are rejoicing because they finally have video of his high crimes and misdemeanors:

Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.

Who needs Stormy Daniels when we have Stormy Dorian?

WE GOT HIM BOYZ!!!!

Finally after 2+ years and all the power of the Goverment and media with nothing to show we FINALLY GOT HIM!!! I think he will think twice about using a sharpie again!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes, making stuff up on something that can cause a panic is what the president should do. Maybe he should do his job and let the experts do theirs?

Who do you think gave Trump that map forecast? One of the experts maybe?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Most watching the hurricane forming knew, having zero doubt in mind, that at the first opportunity, leftist media insinuates Trump would deliberately mislead folks with lies resulting in deaths.

Could
See
It
Coming
from
a
mile
away...

Wonderfully predictable.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Did the President also have Mississippi bordering on Georgia? I saw a map on TV with that unforgivable flaw.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

News network?

You mean meteorologists who give information to news networks?

Yeah. The one's that forecast the weather so graphs can be made of them?

Who made that graph?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
What most people aren't considering is that Alabama folks won't panic. In fact, I bet 99.99% of them didn't even know the President showed that graph (no disrespect intended). It's only a big deal to the east and west cost snowflakes.

And does it matter as how fast a hurricane can change course. One day it is Florida and the next it is South Carolina and low and behold Georgia is right in between the two...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

if you like your plan you can keep your plan.

link   

originally posted by: highvein

Who do you think gave Trump that map forecast? One of the experts maybe?

That is the funny part.. Does anyone here really think Trump screamed. Someone get me a map and a sharpie, NOW!!!

edit on 6-9-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I need this pen to trigger a workmate!!!
In Germany, isn' that awesome!!

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don’t know about where you folks live, but here in Michigan the “meteorologists” on the TV news stations have around a 30% accuracy rate.
None of them are worried about breaking that law, they do it every day.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: sine.nomine

How will Trump ever afford that fine??

It would be interesting to know how much that fine is.

I'm assuming less than the $375,000 Obama had to pay for his campaign finance violation.

Then yeah, nothing will become this.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

And does it matter as how fast a hurricane can change course. One day it is Florida and the next it is South Carolina and low and behold Georgia is right in between the two...

I'm in Georgia (not far from the Alabama border) and we can sure use some rain! I was actually hoping to get some residual benefit from the storm. Oh well, just let the sprinklers keep doing their job. I'm probably hurting the planet though just to keep my grass green. Hope the eco-nazis don't catch on.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Nope

Three charging elements are needed and actus reus wasn’t present .

Not to mention that that map wasn’t a forecast.

It was an earlier prediction .
edit on 6-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join