It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions emerge about Rep. Rashinda Tlaib having used multiple names.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The Squad’s’ Rashida Tlaib Uses Multiple Names While Hanging Out With Some Very Suspect Characters!

Gateway Pundit has been doing some digging. It turns out that both Rep. Rashida Tlaib and her ex-husband have gone by multiple names over the years. At various times, Rashida Tlaib has also gone by Rashida Elabed and Fady Atallah, and has used multiple spelling variations of these three names.

Her ex-husband is variously Fayez Tlaib, Fayez Awad, or Fayez Fayez, and has also used multiple variations of these names.

Mind you, Tlaib was born in Detroit and has lived in the US all her life, so I dare say the fact that she seemingly doesn't have a preferred spelling is odd. At first glance, it sure looks like they are in the habit of using aliases.

We know that Tlaib's BFF Illhan Omar is sketchy as hell, having apparently committed immigration fraud (immigrating under a false name, and marrying her brother), plus she's spent campaign money on her boyfriend.

Forget the hokey Russia nonsense, we need to seriously ask if these people are in fact foreign agents inserted into our government.

Perhaps we should look at AOC to see if she has a similarly dodgy history. Plenty of us here on ATS have wondered if she's really as stupid as she seems. Perhaps she isn't.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I would imagine the FBI is investigating them.

As far as Cortez, we know her history. It's public knowledge to anyone that actually looks for it.

She auditioned for her role as congress person to be the public face of that communist political action group. (can't remember the name of it)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hmmmm.

For Omar and Talib (or whatever her name today is), I'll go with the likelihood that they are scumbags.

For AOC...Oh GAWD....just plain, profound, short bus idiot:

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Ilhan Omar committed perjury 8 times and is also accused of Federal student loan fraud. C'mon guys... keep up

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Are there any facts?
gateway pundit is 100% inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Not going to lie.. I would like another source other than Gateway. I used to follow them close when they first started but to many times they have been way off base or just flat out wrong. Do I think it's possible yes I would think she has them so she can travel outside the states as wanted. I would bet a few on both sides of the isle have ways to travel around with limited to no one knowing.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Color them out with a sharpie and it never happened though right? You know, like the President of the United States did as opposed to saying he misspoke.

And you guys are all right with that. Look at the post earlier if you think I am wrong lol...

Is it a FACT that she did or just speculation? and also, if she did is it against the law???

I am sure all the usual's that mocked the poster this morning about posting the altered map displayed by the President of the United States will be here to pat you on the back and congratulate you for such an earth shattering find...lol

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Makes some people wonder if that poor Grandmother in Palestine even exists ?

No wonder She "decided" not to go 😎

😃 🎯

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Fady Atallah

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

As far as Rep. Rashida Tlaib is concerned, I think the most important thing to meditate upon about her is the fact that, and think about this for a moment.......................................she was the very best the Democrats had to offer out of that Congressional District!

Let that sink in for a moment.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Color them out with a sharpie and it never happened though right? You know, like the President of the United States did as opposed to saying he misspoke.

And you guys are all right with that. Look at the post earlier if you think I am wrong lol...

Is it a FACT that she did or just speculation? and also, if she did is it against the law???

I am sure all the usual's that mocked the poster this morning about posting the altered map displayed by the President of the United States will be here to pat you on the back and congratulate you for such an earth shattering find...lol

So now we're equating False Identities to someone trying to save face?

You are aware that typically False Identities are used for criminal purposes or deception, right?

Yup, trying to save face is equal to using a False Identity now.

SMFH

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

You are aware that typically False Identities are used for criminal purposes or deception, right?

SMFH

Damn right. I really don't give a crap if Trump drew an extra circle on a hurricane map, or if he did why.

A member of Congress who (if the report is accurate) appears to have used multiple aliases is indeed something I'm concerned about, because that sort of thing is associated with criminals and spies.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
She'll be investigated thoroughly by the DOJ, then be quietly pulled aside and asked to retire...in order to spend more time with her husbands.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MykeNukem

SMFH

Damn right. I really don't give a crap if Trump drew an extra circle on a hurricane map, or if he did why.

A member of Congress who (if the report is accurate) appears to have used multiple aliases is indeed something I'm concerned about, because that sort of thing is associated with criminals and spies.

I hear ya.

This type of crap is going on in Canada right now as well. They'll strain out a Gnat, but swallow a Camel whole.

I fantasize about them all going to prison. Ahhhh...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Maybe we could paint Guantanamo bay red and hand out the standard communist pant-suit.

Transfer them there.

Hell, they might even go willingly..

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I don't think that "the very best" is even part of the dems criteria these days. They are looking for the ones who can get the most voters to the polls, period. The fact that they choose the dumbest, loudest, and shadiest candidates says all you need to know about their voter base.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If we look into AOC we find out that she is at best a "White Hispanic" and not "non-white" or a "woman of color" as the media constantly describes her as. Her race is "white" she is a white woman, telling her to go back to Brooklyn is not racist.

edit on 5-9-2019 by funbobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why do we allow people like that in our congress.

Oh yeah, people want deceivers like that out of their communities so they send them to DC to be with others that do the same kind of stuff.

If you have an employee who does not get along with the other employees, give the guy a promotion and make him/her management. Same thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

As far as Cortez, we know her history. It's public knowledge to anyone that actually looks for it.

I am going to disagree with you on her. I did some digging into State and Local records when she was elected before they get scrubbed or disappear. This is what is extremely strange to me. Possibly you can clarify?

1. When AOC's father died he owned two residences. Property taxes totaled well over $13,000 annually and they supposedly had huge debt due to the fathers use of experimental cancer drugs. Since the mother was not a person of means and had to work as a Bus Driver and a Cleaner and raise two kids, why is it she held onto both residences for another 8 years after his death? They actually sold the County of WestChester NY home in 2016.

2. Same goes for AOC. Instead of going to a SUNY University she opts to go to Boston University which today costs over $70,000 annually [before financial aid].

3. On the basis of #1 and #2, why is it that AOC with two degrees ventures to start up some sort of Book Store that failed instead of opting for a Home Run job on Wall Street at $150,000 annually? Being a female with two degrees from Boston University ANY business would kill to hire her! She could pay off her loans along with her mothers?

Plus read this:

Democrats' favorite progressive, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), owes back taxes for a failed business venture. According to the New York Post, Ocasio-Cortez owes $1,877.56 in unpaid corporate taxes. Here's the kicker: the bill is from six years ago. AOC's failed business, Brook Avenue Press, was established to publish books about inner city kids. This is the business that owes state taxes. Rather ironic for a Congresswoman who advocates for taxing the rich, right?

3. It doesn't add up financially and NO WE DO NOT KNOW HER ENTIRE HISTORY. Seems to me she was recruited a long long time ago by others and her mother was in on it as they never seemed to have a real serious care in the world about paying their bills.
edit on 6-9-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 6-9-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Far more likely that some asshat underling did this. I wonder just how many lower levels like this work in the WH still.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join