It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this video of a cattle levitation to a "UFO" real?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

He is pointing out to you that the head of that cow is also down and I think what he is wanting to say with it is that this could be the reason the cow is still "grassing" while being pulled up.

Personally I think it is a fake.

His neurons were on vacation when he looked at the photos. Yours were fully firing. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka
# happens right. And videos are not prof of anything.

But did you check out the latter part of the video were they come up with theories on why sometimes cows go missing? from the guy labeling them thiefs and cow terrorists who are out there bothering the farmer man, to the guy putting antlers on his cows to disguise them, or the lady making grass camo coveralls for the cows to blend in to the backround.

Anyways, they brought it back the next day didnt they. Minus some parts and bodily fluids. But they got there cow back.

So whats real? Noting is real but what you observe with your own eyes, and a lot of times not even that.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

He is pointing out to you that the head of that cow is also down and I think what he is wanting to say with it is that this could be the reason the cow is still "grassing" while being pulled up.

His neurons were on vacation when he looked at the photos. Yours were fully firing. Thanks.

Have you ever seen a real cattle mutilation up close? I've investigated a couple cases with two veterinarians examining the corpse. Very strange and unexplained details. Our dog was afraid of the corpse and wouldn't get near it, but usually dogs will not be afraid of dead cows and will go right up to them and check it out likes dogs do, but not that time.

Even insects like flies weren't present, and years later, under where that cows body had laid, no vegetation or grass or weeds will grow.
There was an unknown material on it's hide that fluoresced under ultra violet inspection as well. Could not be matched to any known organic material.

Weird stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Have you ever seen a real cattle mutilation up close? I've investigated a couple cases with two veterinarians examining the corpse. Very strange and unexplained details. Our dog was afraid of the corpse and wouldn't get near it, but usually dogs will not be afraid of dead cows and will go right up to them and check it out likes dogs do, but not that time.

Even insects like flies weren't present, and years later, under where that cows body had laid, no vegetation or grass or weeds will grow.
There was an unknown material on it's hide that fluoresced under ultra violet inspection as well. Could not be matched to any known organic material.

Weird stuff.

I'm familiar with predators not going near such cows and I always wondered if whoever did the butchering used chemicals, known and unknown, to sterilize the skin/organs. And you're the first person in over 30 years (besides myself) to ever mention the fluorescence with ultra violet.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's faked.

CGI added in.

just paste in Kx8XfakxADs to embed. Just the code.

Yes it looks like cheap CGI. The lines of static look especially very fake. The craft is just a glowing shape lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

While this has nothing to do with the thread I thought it should be mentioned. Back in the '80s when I was living in L.A. a "secret" video was brought to me to view 'cause we had a VCR, a rarity. The video was about cattle mutilations and I think that Linda Moulton Howe was in it, but not sure of that.

Most likely the 1980 documentary 'Strange Harvest' - long before Moulton Howe became a UFOtainer.

Here ya go - have a free trip down Nostalgia Street...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join