It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this video of a cattle levitation to a "UFO" real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: carsforkids

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carsforkids

Wrong thread.
Wrong forum.

I know but I have proof and evidence! And stuff!

Or you have AOC-DS symptoms include not being able to concentrate on subject matter without being triggered by her face

As for op the noise on the film looks clearly added with software, shame as what a way to have some beef delivered on bbq day

Hard to be triggered by a nobody with no power that's destroying their own party. She just says stupid crap and makes it too easy to pick on her.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

As for op the noise on the film looks clearly added with software, shame as what a way to have some beef delivered on bbq day

Best reason I ever heard for making CONTACT!

Cinema association trigger

edit on 4-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
The giveaway for me is the cow still has its head in the lowered eating grass position during the flying shot. Looks like a cut and paste job to me

Perhaps this photo will explain the effect of gravity.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

edit on 4-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: Replied to wrong member so I removed reply.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Its a hoax,the cow continues to be grazing when lifted instead of thrashing around. This video is from around 2007-08 and the owner back then said he got it from an unknown source yada yada then he took his video down yada yada.

Look for my reply with photo to CthulhuMythos.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Hunkadinka

It's cgi, a real cow would panic if it were lifted like that. The cow is also being lifted too evenly. As if it were being lifted on a platform of as if the entire cow was being held using the same level of force. The video also distorts too evenly. Video from the 1980s would be analogue, which doesn't distort evenly, showing that the distortions were put on afterwards in post production using software.

See my reply with photo to CthulhuMythos .

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
I dunno guys, this one looks real to me. What are they doing with all the animals. Something sinister, you can rest assured. I don't like it, not one bit...

I don't think "Billy" Meier will appreciate your using his Beamships for cattle mutilations. Or Bob Lazar's version of a Beamship.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Another possible suspect for cattle mutilations.

Actually, I would like to see her not only abducted (by anyone or anything) and I'll do the mutilation. I would start with her big mouth.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Wrong thread.
Wrong forum.

I know but I have proof and evidence! And stuff!

Or you have AOC-DS symptoms include not being able to concentrate on subject matter without being triggered by her face

"As for op the noise on the film looks clearly added with software, ..." I would say, without being an expert on such things, that the video was originally emulsion film and the transfer to video after seemingly many generations provided the noise and blurriness.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
a reply to: micpsi

Finally, the truth is out there.....Way, Way out there....

Thank you for your hilarious contribution. Makes the thread worth the effort.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank Jeebuz they put the woo-woo music in the video. I was beginning to think this was fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Nothing unusual here, move along. Don't even bother looking at 1000's of other similar cases.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

While this has nothing to do with the thread I thought it should be mentioned. Back in the '80s when I was living in L.A. a "secret" video was brought to me to view 'cause we had a VCR, a rarity. The video was about cattle mutilations and I think that Linda Moulton Howe was in it, but not sure of that. One segment showed cows in a barn (?) and when a blacklight (ultraviolet light) was shone on their backs, some fluoresced. It was tied into how some UFOs select certain cattle. However there may be a more mundane reason but I can't come up with one. I've never seen nor heard another mention of this, have you?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Linda Moulton Howe has done some good work on it. It back in the 90's I first heard of it and seen photos of it. Very common for the lips, eyes and tongue to be removed with surgical precision before it's time. Other body parts are also routinely removed. With reports of black choppers closely following some of these mutilation events it does appear that some one is trying to do something.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
That must be from Pink Floyd’s Animals tour, they had flying pigs and everything.

My bet is it was one of Ozzies "war pigs". I mean either that or a chicken heading to the nearest Chik Fila dinner table wanting revenge for those cow commercials.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
All of it needs supporting data and that one film has very little hope of ever being labeled as proof, scientifically.

I should offer that as an Environmental Scientist that has to look at a lot of facts to come up with reports for things we find in nature or man made, we truly can't believe half of what we see and very little of what we are told.

Alas IMO, you have to touch it personally to be sure and take us with you if you can. Well sure, if this stuff is real I want to touch something and be able to believe or not from 1st hand knowledge.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: gallop
I dunno guys, this one looks real to me. What are they doing with all the animals. Something sinister, you can rest assured. I don't like it, not one bit...

I don't think "Billy" Meier will appreciate your using his Beamships for cattle mutilations. Or Bob Lazar's version of a Beamship.

I don't care. I made it with free accord. he can eat my whole burger

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Wrong thread.
Wrong forum.

I think you misunderstand.. a little.

She's the one saying cows are killing the planet. How best to resolve that issue, than have her other 'alien' friends remove them.

Est quod est.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
The giveaway for me is the cow still has its head in the lowered eating grass position during the flying shot. Looks like a cut and paste job to me

Perhaps this photo will explain the effect of gravity.

Don't see how a trussed up animal explains anything, far less the effect of gravity, which is acting on us all regardless of whether our feet are on the ground or not. It certainly doesn't explain why the cow in the video looks like it continues to graze as it is lifted from the ground

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

He is pointing out to you that the head of that cow is also down and I think what he is wanting to say with it is that this could be the reason the cow is still "grassing" while being pulled up.

Personally I think it is a fake.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join