It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Barr Is Not Pressing Charges Against Comey, Yet...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kwakakev

what failed coup.

The drama around here is epic.

LOL, the one you have been cheering on for over 2 years... "Trump colluded with Russia and Russia helped him get elected so he should be impeached..."

edit on 1-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: edited not to create more drama reaction from drama queens.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

And we have debunked CNN being news too.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Well said!

I did a thread the other day in comeys lying to Congress vs Flynn lying to the fbi

No one was able to give me any reason why my interpretation that Flynn did not lie based in the 302, but comey did lie based on the ig report

It’s clear as day

Yet do you here any talking heads discussing this? Even trump supporters?

Nope. They are all telling us why it’s important NOT too charge comey with these crimes

Trump supporters like joe digenova are telling us how Barr will probably not prosecute many people even for the fisa abuses, because of political considerations

He is telling people to just be happy with outing the corruption but not to expect anyone to be punished

That’s what will happen, as history shows us

And people will cheer that is a great victory for trump, even though they are wrong

And nothing will change, the corruption will continue

And the msm and democrats and all of their allies, and regular people like silly will rightfully celebrate and brag no crimes were committed

No matter what happens, Barr dripped the ball

It’s a damn shame that random online people like us want justice and prove why charges should be filed more than the people being paid huge amounts of money who are people supposedly interested in truth or defending trump

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Yeah right. If I was Barr he could sit in prison for three years awaiting trial like every other guilty until proven innocent charged criminal.

Count on nothing to happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why are they still pretending that we are a Constitutional Representative Republic?

Honest question.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
3 letters don't have to live by the law, they are the law....

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

CNN: The most busted name in news

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why are they still pretending that we are a Constitutional Representative Republic?

Honest question.

I posted about this last night.

Its so hard to win the narrative about all of the corruption in our system.

Most people are hard working and have lives where they just want to make ends meet. They dont have the time to sift through all of the stuff about corruption like we do.

So when almost all of the institutions that control the public narrative are on favor of this corruption; the msm, the entertainment industry, silicon valley, and academia, its very difficult to counter that narrative to the people.

Now on top of all of that, we have people who have researched and no the corruption full well, and are great people who want it to end, but have so much faith in Barr or Trump or some grand plan that they actively cheer for letting criminals like Comey off the hook because its part of that greater plan.

I am convinced these people could see trump lose 2020, the dems reinstate Comey and comey then jail Trump and his family; and they would still celebrate as this is some sort of greater plan to finally bring comey and the deep state down.

I hope these people are right that coemy will eventually be punished, but all the evidence I see points to the cact that even though his corruption will be made public, he will be allowed to go free.
edit on 1-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

There's a cynical side of me that says that this has been going on forever, but the fact that they are open about it now concerns me.

When they were silent about their corruption, we could (at least) pretend that the rule of law was intact.

Now even that pretense is gone.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Night Star

This is justice. When you find you cannot charge someone that you have investigated that is justice.

It just didn't come out the way you wanted. There is a difference there.
That does not mean justice was not served.
huh..Russian collusion, if the silly ol shoe fits.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
People need to stop this 4D chess retardedness that is going on. We are being Nailed up the butt from all sides and that is the intention. The only thing real going on, is everyone buying into the bs show.
edit on 1-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

There's a cynical side of me that says that this has been going on forever, but the fact that they are open about it now concerns me.

When they were silent about their corruption, we could (at least) pretend that the rule of law was intact.

Now even that pretense is gone.

Dont get me wrong, I have been and continue to be a trump supporter and am happy that his mere win outed so much corruption.

But here is a thought i had.

When someone like me complains about comey or others escaping justice, I am told well at least we know about the corruption, had Hillary been elected we wouldnt even know.

And I believe that is true.

But if you are some corrupt member of the deep state in the fbi or something, what would suit you better?

People not knowing about the corruption,

or people knowing about it, no one gets punished for the corruption, and hardly anyone cares?

If no one is punished and the corruption is just outed as trump ally Joe digenova is saying and cheering for, i would argue this is a bigger victory for the corrupt in washington than just the corruption never coming to light.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

They're normalizing corruption.

Holy crap!

That's it!

They are normalizing corruption and corrupt behavior.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Holy crap!

That's it!

We allow it. Doesn't effect the daily routine whatsoever of people. At this point I say more power to them. If people are that stupid, why NOT take advantage.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Not a Damn thing will happen to this gloating ass, arrogant POS.

It's a clear sign to all of us, they are in control.

Nothing short of an armed revolution will bring justice to these folk.

I hoped Trump would drain the swamp enough to at least see some criminal charges.

We get the "Comey Statement" No reasonable prosecutor.

Give me a vicious one then, I don't want a reasonable one.

I want to see these people face justice, I'm not asking a lot.

If Trump doesn't deliver something soon, I'll definitely abstain from voting, just like 2016.

Trump could get my vote this time around, but if his AG does nothing, I'll reciprocate by doing nothing on voting day.

sincerely signed, a plssed off potential voter

This.

Our justice system just slapped the American people in the face with a reality check that the corruption is out of control and goes all the way to the top and without a doubt there are two justice systems in place and you are going to take it and shut up about it. Now go watch some football and listen to the Kardashians.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Would anyone like to make a gentlemen’s bet for bragging rights??

I’m sure the same thing that happens with every conservative led conspiracy theory in Washington..

1) They hype up their supporters with accusations of felonies that must be addressed!!

2) The sheeple all get excited and vote for them..

3) they quietly have a press conference claiming their actions were troubling, but not criminal..

4) the Fox News crowd still pretends the conspiracy is true, even after it being rejected by their own investigation...

Wash rinse repeat...

I could literally name a thousand things that fit that perfectly

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Holy crap!

That's it!

TBH I think that had already been done for decades what they are doing now is coming out and saying STFU and we are in 100% control and there is nothing you can do about it. So much so , that we aren't even going to hide it anymore.

I think before the internet when they had full control of what you read,heard, and watched it was much easier to hide. After the internet they had to make more pony and dog shows to appease the public, now they are saying F it . yeah we can do what we want so stfu about it and stop wasting out time with these hearings and such the end results will be the same.

edit on 40930America/ChicagoSun, 01 Sep 2019 10:40:18 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Comey and McCabe committed similar crimes. If one gets indicted, the other should get indicted. The reverse is also true.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I can tell you a way Flynn’s lie was more criminal than McCabes.. or Comey’s or anyone else...

Flynn was prosecuted under the trump DOJ and NO ONE trump has accused of malfeasance have been held accountable at all.

Hell I will bet ANYTHING, McCabe wins his lawsuit to get his retirement benefits..

Hmmmmm

So why is it the Trump DOJ can prosecute anyone the democrats have accused of felonies, but the trump DOJ cannot even investigate trumps accusations?!?!

Hmmmmm...

It is almost like the democrats accusations are real, and trumps are not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join