It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the big deal with Israel?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Jewish is not a race.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

But the Native Americans don't have any tanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

yup, makes you wonder why they don't just quit throwing rocks.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

When really they are so much more? They are ruled by Hamas, a terrorist organization. I don't know though, please tell me about their contributions to art, music or science. Their great works of literature or architecture?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It can in theory but for some reason all of its critics can't seem to refrain from using anti Jewish tropes when criticizing Israel.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Exactly, do these people forget why the US needed a Navy in the first place?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

They were lucky, we turned a whole boatload of Jewish refugees from Germany back.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: dfnj2015

Can't agree with you more, pull out of the middle east were supposes to be energy self sufficient now and wile were at it cut of all foreign aid. Then fix the frinkin US, fix the roads, the bridges and harden the electric grid. But alas we will never do that the new rome will crumble like the old rome did.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

There will never be peace in the ME. The ME is a complete waste of money and time.

You are correct there will never be peace in the ME due to the two children of Abraham, the one of promise and the one of the flesh. Goes to show what happens when you get out in front of God and do it in the flesh.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well.... technically Palestine is Philistia.

Palestine in Ancient Greek is Παλαιστίνη literally meaning “Philistia region."

In Hebrew the word Palestine is also פְּלֶשֶׁת‎ which means land of the Philistines. Interestingly the word also comes from the same root word that means Invaders - פ־ל־ש‎.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I think the bid deal with Israel is just as you have said - the Evangelical Fundamentalists.

They believe once the Jewish people are given back their homeland that this will signal the end times and the second coming of Christ. They literally want the end of the world and Israel is one of the keys to the Kingdom.

Scary when you think of it that way.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'll put it to you like that:

The "Promised Land" and the "American Dream" are the same candy, just wrapped in different foil. They are both made by the exact same machine in the exactly the same factory and delivered to the public with the exact same van.

Nevermind, this saying does not directly answers your question, it rises another question: "Why the same candy". And answering that one will give you the light. I'll leave you pondering.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Israel isn't special, and there is absolutely zero reason for us to support them. I wish we would stop pretending they are special.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

So who lived there that the Israelis kicked out?

Muslim invaders both flavors.

Then before that European invaders called the Romans.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: new_here

"Gods Chosen People"

Racially supremacist ideology if I have ever heard it.

That's Islams claim to fame.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmogaccording to whom? Isreal was a property of the Ottoman empire and was sold to Rothchild's in 1800's,Palestinians occupied land,till Isreal was made a country in 1948,who does not conform with nucleur treatys and controls the Federal Reserve,and every world war it's"3 million Jews" give ,me an Fing break dude

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Gothmogaccording to whom? Isreal was a property of the Ottoman empire and was sold to Rothchild's in 1800's,Palestinians occupied land,till Isreal was made a country in 1948,who does not conform with nucleur treatys and controls the Federal Reserve,and every world war it's"3 million Jews" give ,me an Fing break dude

Yes , there was a brief time when the Ottoman Empire was there. They took over basically an empty territory
The rest is merely from YouTube videos , that I will not reply to you on .

edit on 8/29/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

When really they are so much more? They are ruled by Hamas, a terrorist organization. I don't know though, please tell me about their contributions to art, music or science. Their great works of literature or architecture?

And Israel is ruled by a government that kills innocent protestors. Should i condemn jews.

O god.. are you really asking what they have contributed as a aay to judge their validation for existence?

You know how many times ive heard obvious racists ask what have blacks contributed to our culture?

edit on 29-8-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

And Israel is ruled by a government that kills innocent protestors. Should i condemn jews.

You actually fell for that crap?! LOL!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Ahh.. very cool.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

What?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join