It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the big deal with Israel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: stormson
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Ah.
However, I hold to my idea as I know both evangelicals and Jews, and the evangelicals hold Israel in higher regard because it heralds the "second coming".

In my opinion the evangelical hold Israel in special or higher regard is due to the promise

Gen 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Yes, and the US Politicians who hold dual citizenship influence foreign policy.

You have to keep in mind one very important thing.....

That Red Phone in the Israeli Prime Minister's office is a direct line to God.

AND, from Israel, it's only a local call 😎 (all others pay long distance toll charges)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Can't agree with you more, pull out of the middle east were supposes to be energy self sufficient now and wile were at it cut of all foreign aid. Then fix the frinkin US, fix the roads, the bridges and harden the electric grid. But alas we will never do that the new rome will crumble like the old rome did.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Well it doesn't matter who has rights the to land. The people in the Middle East are all belligerent a holes. There will never be peace in the Middle East because people will not stop killing each other over stupid words coming out people's mouths.

I think the Middle East is a huge waste of money that would be better spent fixing infrastructure here where it counts.

"Jesus wept"

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stormson

One thing that bothers me,

Consider this- A nation that has a great trauma because of the genocide, they could have given them a nice spot from somewhere in Europe, close, and they would have been making cheese and beer, and recover from the wrong doings,

Instead, they were shipped in the middle of nowhere and caught in a never ending war, only deepening the collective trauma.

It makes me quite sad to think about it.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I believe to claim that your race of people and only your race are God's chosen people is racial supremacy.

The Jews are God's chosen people only from the standpoint that Jesus was born into their lineage in order to start and spread the gospel. Israel (Jerusalem) is where the Jewish and Christian religions originated and it's supposed to be the place where a future Millennial Kingdom will be set up. As for the Jews themselves, the majority of them have rejected Jesus and 2/3 of them will be cut off from the land and only a remnant of the Jews will survive...again. However, for those who remain, Jesus will set them up on the land He promised them and allow them to repopulate during the Millennial period.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Because politicians use Israel to play Christian s , who use Israel for self validation.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Op....
That's bad history.....

Israel gives the land back after taking it in a war.....

They offer much to losers....but the losers refuse, because they don't want peace.....

O. P. reallhy sucks.....Israel is invincible.......can you see that......why is that....musbe a God thang dude....

WAKE UP

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I medically transported a Palestinian lady. She said paraphrasing "The Israeli's turn our wells into toilets, shoot us with bullets..while we throw rocks".

For me, what she said was profound.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yea and there are quite a bit of documentarys showing that. You just have the hardline "israel can do no wrong" kool aid drinkers that refuse to look at Palestinians than anything but evil terrorists.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Let us sum up......the title....

They're God's special .....kick against that.....yeah.....

The 67 war.......do ya detect any chance of Devine intervention.......Egypt was left without an army.....

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

My EMT work puts me with Arabs, Israeli's, Palestinians, Chaldeans, Arabians, Yemenis, Lebanese etc...quite the diversity in the largest middle Eastern pop. In America.

I learn a lot, ask questions when I can...and try to understand ....

1st Responder/EMT Dearborn, Michigan

edit on 28-8-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Funny, 3 pages and no real answer, all conjectures.

Just like the swj don't know what they're protesting, those vehemently pro Israel don't really know why, or why it's the only country that can't be criticized on any capacity....

Yea the 'dems' are brainwashed...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Say you're in Texas, and a group of Mexicans, backed by Mexico, decides to "take back their land" and force you off your property at gun point and into a refugee camp. You might not have a good opinion of Mexicans after that. You might even be so hot as to think sending in a few mortars is a good idea, especially if one of your family members were hurt or killed in this taking. Now it's 3 generations later, and you still see your people getting kicked off their land, you might teach your grand kids that they need to fight. That they can't trust Mexicans. That the only good Mexican is a dead Mexican. See what I'm getting at here?

sounds like the El Paso shooter, are you saying he was justified?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean the reasons haven't already been given, but if you need another one...

If you allow Israel to split into two states, the Muslim radicals will take over the entire state and then the entire region would break out into one big Syrian mess where the Sunnis and Shiites try desperately to wipe each other out, like they've been trying to do for thousands of years. Israel's the only one keeping radical Muslims in check in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

One thing that bothers me,

Consider this- A nation that has a great trauma because of the genocide, they could have given them a nice spot from somewherein Europe, close, and they would have been making cheese and beer, and recover from the wrong doings,

Instead, they were shipped in the middle of nowhere and caught in a never ending war, only deepening the collective trauma.

It makes me quite sad to think about it.

A lot came to NYC and elsewhere. We enjoy a great Jewish population here in the US. My friends grandma in Beverly Hills (probably passed away by now) has the tattoo on her arm from a concentration camp.
Tons of Jews came to America. My own family (Jewish) came to America to flee the Nazis.
Best bagels in the word are in NYC

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: dfnj2015

Can't agree with you more, pull out of the middle east were supposes to be energy self sufficient now and wile were at it cut of all foreign aid. Then fix the frinkin US, fix the roads, the bridges and harden the electric grid. But alas we will never do that the new rome will crumble like the old rome did.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

There will never be peace in the ME. The ME is a complete waste of money and time.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Let us sum up......the title....

They're God's special .....kick against that.....yeah.....

The 67 war.......do ya detect any chance of Devine intervention.......Egypt was left without an army.....

Everything you post is a mystery. Can you please try to speak in complete sentences. What does "the title" even mean in the first sentence???????

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I medically transported a Palestinian lady. She said paraphrasing "The Israeli's turn our wells into toilets, shoot us with bullets..while we throw rocks".

For me, what she said was profound.

Advice to Palestinian lady :
"Dont throw rocks at folks . They may well have a firearm."
Common sense , yes ?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The Native Americans have more right to go and kick people out of their houses and take the land than Israelis do.

Nope, where do rights come from? Might makes right. The Israelis have a right to their country because they took it and have the ability and intent to keep it.
If a thousand years from now a horde of Native Americans from around the globe shows up and invades and scares off and displaces all the white European descendants and black and Hispanic people then they can have their country back.

That must be why some of the earliest gun control laws forbid selling guns to Indians.

If we want peace in the Middle East we need to support Israel, there are two sides in this conflict, the Israelis who want to exist and the Arabs who want every Jew to die. Without our support the Arabs may achieve their goal and take over the middle east completely and then no non-muslims will be able to visit the holy land and the whole place becomes a repressive theocracy that breeds state supported terrorists that would target America.

The Israelis are like a buffer or a bulwark.

Why do you think the last 4 presidents all called to move our embassy to Jerusalem and said it was key to peace in the Mideast? Why do you think Trump actually got it done?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Vector99

Palestine has never been a place on any map ever, until recent times.

It still isn't
1) Gaza
2) West Bank

King George V, Balfour, Lord Rothschild, Lawrence of Arabia, All Ottoman Sultans, Mohammad, National Geographic Society, and every good history book and map, says you are gravely mistaken.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join