It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayed for happiness all I have is destruction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools
The Police are involved and we are going through the process now.
Both of them are blaming each other and the forensics will be back soon.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I was in the bath when I wrote this tonight.
I came down the stairs and I explained to my wife how I was feeling.
We were talking about everything that happened.
My wife's exact words "I was thinking about Prague when you were in the bath, and I fell like everything has gone wrong since we were there"
I told her I was thinking about the exact same thing whilst I was in the bath.

I feel I need more than our local Priest.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Thank you. I will read the book of Job. I will also pray this evening.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom
That actually speaks volumes to me.
When I was a lot younger (18) I ended up in Prison for a 3 years, I was out in 2 for good behavior.
Whilst in there I spent a lot of time reflecting on why I was there (drugs) I ended up accepting what I had done, realised I needed to be there or I would have a life of crime and hurting those closet to me.
I studied and studied and got exam passes I never thought possible.
I have never looked back in 22 years.

My wife and I will have this over us for the rest of our lives and we have very, very difficult times ahead.
I understand what you're saying.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Creepy story that reminded me of an occurrence I had.
I always like to enter old churches, not because I'm religious but because i know why they built in specific spots, they kind of trap the energy that is there, change it through symbols and architecture and use it for their purpose.
I like to go and feel beyond their symbols and architecture. Some churches have a very negative background energy some have a very peaceful and beneficiary energy.

Once I entered in a church, I was in an emotional tormented state and i could immediately sense something trying to latch onto me. it was trying to take advantage of my emotional state, it sensed my spiritual power and saw an opportunity, to harvest another soul.
I made my golden protective orb around me and told it to leave me alone.
I left the church because I was in his house, and it was trapped there already so there was not much i could do.
If i would have opened my heart, by praying or asking for relief, I would gave it permission to enter my house.
I guess thats what happened to you.
This is why I'm highly sceptical of Christianity's benevolence. I think they want our souls, our essences, our life force.

One thing that could be happening is that this energy is tormenting you so you surrender to their religion.

If you are as you say spiritual, but not religious, i guess you are sensitive and have a strong connection to said soul. I suggest you learn how to protect yourself from unwelcome visitors. And become aware of the energies around and inside you.

Become aware of your own godliness and cast it out with all the faith in your own power.

Never ask for personal wellbeing, it never works out well, they might be granted but there is always a drawback.
only altruistic demands will be granted without drawback.

Another twist with asking for something is the thoughts you hold. If you ask for things not to happen because your afraid of them, bad choice. You will manifest exactly these fears and thoughts.

Never formulate your wishes around your fears, always keep love and service for the greater good in your heart when you ask god a favor.

Do you remember the exact wording of your prayers?

Sorry for pissing on the Christianity party here but I had to give another perspective to the whole thing.

They could be right as well, there is something called the dark hours of the soul, where you're faced with your fears, if you transcend them you will come out reborn and stronger than before.

Only you know what's happening, hang on to your positive thoughts and I'm sure you'll find a way forward.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

"I was thinking about Prague when you were in the bath, and I fell like everything has gone wrong since we were there"

We have a saying, it's called "when it rains it pours". It means when there is bad luck, often it is followed by a lot more. Sometimes certain events can trigger it. I've seen it a few times with family friends.

One example that comes to mind is a friend that got married, moved business and changed houses all within a month. In my culture it is sometimes considered bad luck to move too quickly with too many things, especially big life things. (other than vacation did anything else happen) That friends husband got killed in a freak car accident, then she lost her business. It was like dominoes falling.

The second time I saw this is when a family member had a son. It was like that child brought nothing but bad luck the second he was born. Their life flipped upside down, they are still struggling, never catching a break. You can actually look back at their history and almost see them as two different families.

Some elders believe that children can bring good or back luck to a family. Sometimes if someone marries the wrong person they can bring a lot of bad luck to the family. I'm not talking about not getting along with people, I'm talking about bad luck like what you have experienced.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad

Hope you get the answer you want in this situation.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Fools
Man, this is like a Marquee de Sade story.

My only thought is maybe your wife wasn't actually raped but seduced and saying that she was raped.

Not a good thought, but I look at things in a dark manner at times.

Pray as much as you can - maybe it will help.

Might I suggest you pray as well. Karma has a strange way of dealing with mean spirited responses to others pain.

You have been warned!

I have karma that is rewarding by thought, not wishful thinking.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

My only thought is maybe your wife wasn't actually raped but seduced and saying that she was raped.

Might I suggest you pray as well. Karma has a strange way of dealing with mean spirited responses to others pain.

You have been warned!

Thought? Try thinking about being more compassionate instead inflicting pain on members dealing with adversity.

Also reading their threads and not knee jerking insults, shows positive cognitive skills.

edit on 27-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You have been warned!

Thought? Try thinking about being more compassionate instead inflicting pain on members dealing with adversity.

Why are you sure I inflicted pain on the OP? Did he say so?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad

As stated earlier, I hope you get the results you are hoping for. If not, then understand that there are weird things in so many minds. People do crazy things for the craziest reasons. I hope in your case that your trust is not destroyed.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I have no interest in stupid tit for tat troll bait.

peace out...

You have been warned!

I have no interest in tit for tat troll bait

peace out..
edit on 27-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I have no interest in stupid tit for tat troll bait.

peace out...

You have been warned!

I have no interest in tit for tat troll bait

peace out..

Yes you do, or you wouldn't have brought it up. Do you think for a second that given the subject that the same idea wouldn't be somewhere showing a movie on the inside of your occiput? Come on dude, you are smarter than that.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Your emotional involvement in that specific part of the OP story seems very odd to me, considering you have no involvement.

Or have you?

From the little we know about it, what exactly triggered your emotionally negative reply?

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In the late 80's I had a bunch of Czechoslovakian friends. Most didn't speak much English and I Never caught the hang of Czeck. We spoke to each other mostly in Spanish curiously enough. The running joke when you were calling someone a dolt in a friendly manner was " what, are you from Prague ?"

It seems that it was a place to distance ones self from ? I don' know if it means anything in your circumstance.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That is #ing awful.

man.

I don't even know where to start, I was already feeling pretty sad reading about your phone breaking, then I get to the stuff about your wife and thought, well it can't get much worse but turns out your "dad" isn't actually your dad I mean this whole thing seems totally #ed up.

Part of me almost refuses to believe this story but man.....

Dude.....

I am lost for words right now, I don't even know what to say, I hope the bastards that done that to your wife get sent down, sounds to me like both need some jail time.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

You tell me --- oh wizard of the internets

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What can I do?!? Who can I pray too?

Praying does nothing.

Better to focus your thoughts on what YOU feel you need to do. Not ask questions to the void that will never get answered.

It is only our actions that make real change.

Talk with the people you love.

Nothing is following you.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

When questions are asked i will... Will you?

NC

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

When questions are asked i will... Will you?

NC

Of course, but only if asked. And if it happens on a day when I am looking at ATS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join