It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayed for happiness all I have is destruction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
Dude, you have to remember G is just the other side of being a troll. Ask for one thing you'll get the opposite. It's not that the ultimate unknown is trying to make things bad for you, it's that it's trying to give you exactly what you need. There is no entropy in infinity. Every thing is pre planed to the smallest detail. Say an alcoholic prays to be delivered of his vice. There's a good chance the desire is not just going to be taken away. He may end up being convicted of a crime he didn't commit and thrown in jail for 5 years. Well, guess what, five years later he's no longer an alcoholic. The lightning strike always takes the path of least resistance. If you can't be happy with yourself in the most dire situations, how can you ever be happy. The hard road makes for a purer soul.

So pedophilia, murder, child abuse etc are all pre planned to the smallest detail you reckon. --- what kind of plan is that.....

What a load of rubbish.

People for the most part are just inherently bad and oportunists, no plan, just $#!t happens.

Or maybe, just maybe these people that are experiencing such personal devastation inflicted by the scum of our generation are actually paying for past life discretions and thus if this is the case then the current scumbag perpetrators will be in for it in their next life if not in this one.

I'd like to think thats the case anyhow.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Peoples lack of reading comprehension astonishes me.

The OP is clearly in distress, yet wrote a clear concise posting about a series of unfortunate events.

Instead of offering help or sympathy many are rushing to judgement on if his wife was raped or not.
It is nobody's business every single detail of how it happened. It is obvious she told him, and they reported it. That sounds as legit as it gets..

I'll give some examples

OP Says

Little did we know our drinks were being spiked with God only knows what.

and someone writes:

If your wife was raped why didn't she scream for help? You would have awaken right? Someone drunk can be woken up. After the rape why didn't she immediately wake you up?

Ummmmm pretty sure that's how the date rape drug works, you take it and wake up to Bill Cosby's face or something...

another poster:

Main thing is, if my wife was raped, I would be involving the authorities. Why have you not?

the Op clearly stated

The police have been involved and we are going through the process now which is very difficult to say the least.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You do not know a date rape drug was used. This is your theory.

OP stated he and wife had went out and was drinking, then came home with 2 men and continued drinking until husband WALKED upstairs and went to bed.

Date rape drug .... you can not walk by yourself and then undress yourself and go to bed.

OP states drinks were spiked with something. This can easily found out with blood test which OP never mentions, so OP was speculating about what was in his drink and lets not forget they were already drinking downtown.... for how long we do not know-

You are simply speculating.

edit on 28-8-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

You do not know a date rape drug was used. This is your theory.

OP stated he and wife had went out and was drinking, then came home with 2 men and continued drinking until husband WALKED upstairs and went to bed.

Date rape drug .... you can not walk by yourself and then undress yourself and go to bed.

OP states drinks were spiked with something. This can easily found out with blood test which OP never mentions, so OP was speculating about what was in his drink and lets not forget they were already drinking downtown.... for how long we do not know-

You are simply speculating.

Yes you are correct, I am speculating. The point is, that does not matter. He believes their drinks were adulterated in some manner which lead to horrible events. They are handling it with their local police. If the OP wanted a rape assessment or virtue assessment for his wife that is what he would have asked for. My opinion is that he shared that piece to portray how down their luck has been, the seriousness of it all.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I agree it is a tragedy and I hope the OP and his spouse find justice.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
If someone had of told this last year about someone else I would never of believed it!

Sometimes I think to myself that what the hell have we done to have this happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite
Hey mate.
No I didn't take anything out of the Church, as I also see that to bring bad luck.

I prayed to the Saint, as it felt like the right thing to do at that time.

We did not knowingly visit any sites that have connections to the occult.

I thank you for your prayer also.

I do believe Jesus died for us but not in the traditional sense.

I have had quite a few nightmares over the last few months but I always say a prayer and I can rest easy after it. I used to suffer with night paralysis until I went to a minister to get blessed and I have never had an episode since.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I'm assuming you have had a lot of financial issues since then.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I have a strange belief system.
I believe in God and Jesus and I do trust in them.
However, I feel like the current way we see religion is all wrong and it has been manipulated over the millennia to push forward certain agenda.
I am not saying that everything in the Bible is false, far from it, but I do believe we have fallen from the true word and ways.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow
It's strange because I, like my wife, will always be here to help anyone.
We have a saying "don't worry about how people treat us, just be there for them when they need us"
We don't expect anything from anyone and will always provide to anyone who needs it with no expectation of any returns.
We also have a extremely caring nature to all animals and have various homeless animals who are always showed a great deal of love and care.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kamza
Thank you for your reply.
I would be interested in the steps I can take to protect our family

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Hello,
She did scream for help, but there was something put into our drinks (blood tests have been taken and we are awaiting the results along with the forensics)

Yes, there are marks on her body that are consistent with a struggle.

Parts of her clothing was torn.

Police took my wife to a special unit in a hospital for forensic testing.

There is no sexual arousal and there is no intimacy either.

They were 2 friends that we both trusted.

In their interviews with the Police they are both blaming each other and there is no denial from either and there is also no denial that nothing happened.

It's very difficult to talk about but I hope this sheds some light on your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
We were all out together.
We don't usually go out drinking as it's not our scene.
I had been up for work that day from 5am and finished work at 6pm.
I got home we had food and went out at about 9pm and were in the bar until about 1am(ish)
We all arrived back at our home.
I went to bed because I felt very drunk and odd but obviously nothing was registering that I was also under the influence of some substance.
We are awaiting the blood test results that will first go to the Police and then released to our liason attorney that we have hired personally to make sure that all processes are followed and to also help us understand what is and what will be happening.

I hope this helps with a bit more insight into what happened.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Perhaps you were being shown that you can not have true happiness until you go through profound unhappiness.

Perhaps you were being shown that material things can not contribute to real happiness.

Always be careful what you ask for, for what you expect and what you get are two different things. Yet, with irony and wisdom, at some later point in your life, you will realise the answer and find out that the whole time, you got exactly what you asked for.

In my experience, seems like everything is given when asked but always comes with a lesson. In every case, humbleness was always the point right before the lesson and the 'good' of what you asked will come about.

NEVER EVER say things against someone (curses) when you're angry. Sometimes we say things that we don't mean but with the power of anger behind the words, they come to pass.... And you will hate yourself from there on out! because you'll always feel that your anger caused it.

Man... do I have stories!!!

Lastly... The rape part... Man I'm so sorry! I honestly don't think God or any force of good would make rape take place.... That's some really bad ju ju right there. Might wanna see a priest and get that curse removed. Something evil may have tagged you. If you believe in that sorta thing. I don't ever discount it.... I'm too chicken $#!^ to test it.

edit on 28-8-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Skipped thru and what a horror story.

Hopefully one day you can look back and laugh.

May I suggest a heavy dose of medical marijuana

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Hi Chelsealad.

I too have had sleep paralysis and it only stopped after I had two believers come and pray over me. I am glad it has stopped for you.

We are only to pray to God in the name of Jesus and so my viewpoint is that something has attached itself to you as a result. It is fine to pray to God to ask for happiness and prosperity. Why would any father, including our Heavenly Father, not want his children to be prosperous? It is fine to pray for this. Anyway, I would repent to God. Something like, "I repent for praying to something other than you. I rebuke anything that is not of you. In the name of Jesus, amen." This will change things for you.

I asked if you have accepted Jesus as your saviour because once you do you become a son (or daughter) of God. And with that comes all that Jesus had. Holy Spirit comes to dwell within you and you have access to, "going forth and spread the word, cast out demons and heal the sick". You become a conduit between God and all else because Holy Spirit's power (the same power that raised Jesus from death) is operating from within you. And as such, you have the name of Jesus to rebuke all evil, speak forth Life, love and all that is good. This means you can speak over your own life for positive changes. There is power in the tongue.

I hope this helps.

PM me any time you want to chat more. And yes, I do believe it can be that simple to attract evil into one's life. Evil prowls about constantly and wants to destroy mankind and to take our focus off of God.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
When God wants to know you he must break your bonds with the elemental spirits.
Your 'father' confessed so you got to know the truth about that.
You can't keep on living a lie and have to take up your cross.

My 2 cents on why your prayer worked.

A life with God is a new life.
edit on 29-8-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It always seems to be more sins and evil than good in this world. Many people always give credit to the devil for all the bad things. He is not omnipresent to spread evil at different places at the same time. Mankind is very much capable of destroying themselves without the help of the devil, shadow people and many other evil entities.

Ideally, we are supposed to learn and grow in love and relationships with others. It is painful to do so in tragedy and difficult to do so with all the worldliness and materialism. Wide is the gate that leads to destruction.
For some, their purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others...
For many, life is tough and then they die....
and then there is the afterlife where some are stuck around lost or reliving their horror while others go somewhere to heal/rest/reborn/etc.?

I have read some accounts of near death experiences of people regaining/given the understanding of everything but their puny human brain is unable to retain this knowledge when they are revived.

Someone asks me why there are only no-u-turn-allowed road signboards in USA while in SIngapore, there are only u-turn-allowed signboards. He said something about freedom and other BS. I told him that maybe it is just about money and convenience for the government as there are less no-u-turn-allowed than u-turn-allowed signboards to make and place in USA because of the many roads and there are less u-turn-allowed signboard than no-u-turn-allowed signboards to make in Singapore. Why do we use cake instead of pizza for birthdays? Because the bakery wants to make more money and manage to make cake into a birthday culture. Do you still see the half-full cup or half-empty cup?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Fools

Main thing is, if my wife was raped, I would be involving the authorities. Why have you not?

What about this don't you understand?

I woke upto my wife crying saying that she had been raped. The police have been involved and we are going through the process now which is very difficult to say the least.

I think you haven't taken this into context. I believe the OP left his wife alone with 2 men while she was drunk. There is the chance that she made a big mistake and then instead of admitting to the mistake is willing to ruin other lives to keep hers from being ruined. How would anyone really know what happened except her and the men involved? What I am saying is that it is foolish - regardless of whatever feelings you might have - to agree to one persons story without doing some "fact finding".

I think it is naive to automatically think that the woman is telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Roman Catholic Cathedrals are a boarding house for devils.

Are you truly saved? If not, I am not sure any of what will follow will work for you until that takes place first.

I have seen devils, that is what the Bible calls them, devils. They do latch on to people usually there is a open door, did you buy anything at the cathedral? If so get rid of it. Pray that God remove any devils from your home, your lives and just let them know your Lord Jesus Rebukes them and silences them and in his name command them not to ever return.

I wanted to go into a Buddhist temple at the last moment we did not go into the temple. But our sister-in-law did. Since that day she has been plagued with mental issues everything from irrational fears and anxieties, hearing voices, and just out right nuts now. She is supposed to be saved. But she has not been the same.

If not saved I can only say for you to get saved, I can't lead you in this on ATS it is against their T&C so go to a solid Bible believing person you know and ask them how you can get saved. If none else find a Baptist church most are fairly good and biblical.

Praying for you.

edit on 8/30/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join