It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Now all these billionaire rocketeers are making sense lol

Break away Civilization ..... To The Moon --- The Silicon Valley Heavyweights Who Want to Settle the Moon
No, really.

The moon is all the rage these days. China wants to send people there. So too does the United States and NASA. In fact, just about every country with a space program has some sort of lunar ambition that they hope will play out over the next few years. Now, there’s a new entrant in this new space race, a nonprofit organization called the Open Lunar Foundation. Based in San Francisco, it’s a group made up of tech executives and engineers—many of them with former ties to NASA—who have serious ambitions to create a lunar settlement.

edit on 952019 by MetalThunder because: 777

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, if the clearing is Closed Doors then doesn't that allow Democrat committee members to spin what was said and project again?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Nunes filed a $9.9 million federal conspiracy lawsuit in the Eastern District of Virginia alleging that the Fusion GPS behind the anti-Trump Steele dossier coordinated with another group to file several fraudulent and harassing ethics complaints intended to derail his investigation.

The complaint named Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson and the nonprofit Campaign for Accountability (CfA), said the “smear” tactics kicked into action shortly after Simpson “lied” in his closed-door testimony before the House Intelligence Committee in November 2017, as well as before the Senate Judiciary Committee in August 2017.

The bank records produced by Fusion GPS revealed that the Clinton campaign, the DNC and Perkins Coie paid for Fusion GPS’ anti-Trump research,” Nunes’ complaint state

saraacarter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Benjamin Barr = B2? Stealth?

"How do you Introduce Evidence?"

If they are NOT streaming/televising there must be a reason? The demand to interview was under the guise of outing these alt-right-extremists-facist-racist-suprem- in public and kill at least 8chan for good.

So televising would be needed.

Closed door says something else to me.

Stealth.

They don't have enough to say 8ch is an extremist violent promoting site. Sadly, they would have enough to keep it shut down for other reasons, and a lot of those reasons stem from Freddy's ownership.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Stay Alert Guys n Gals due to this DECODE of Ron @codemonkeyz's latest tweet:

Hopefully the next round of questions will be in a public hearing.

1:16 PM - 5 Sep 2019

1) Timestamp of 1:16 points to Q116:

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148286961 📁
Nov 6 2017 16:48:58 (EST)
Crumb dump incoming fast.
Archive immediately.
Upload to graphic.

Q

This could flag the last Q mega dump of posts?

Notes
1) 116 = 1+16 = 17 = Q
2) Date of Nov 6 2017 = 11+6 to 17 = 17 to 17 = Q to Q

edit on 5-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just asked CodeMonkey, on Twitter, if they asked anything about Q in the closed door sessions.....we will see what he says.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I posted that a few days ago. It's called Steganography that goes back to the early days of the Internet when there was only email and Usenet groups which relied upon security through obscurity. It's far more more sophisticated in modern times where you need the correct decryption cipher key.

Found an article on Steganography from 2008. If anyone want so look more into it.
Spy trick hides messages in plain sight

This interesting bit from the article:

"If you open up the communication and it looks just fine, that's a successful communication," said Jeremiah Harmson, who did most of the calculations while working on his doctorate at RPI and now works at Google. "But if you can't read it or it just looks suspicious, then you have failed."

They can hide a ton of info in one pic:

Messages can also be quite detailed. Take a three-megapixel camera image, which has three million pixels. Each pixel can be one of three colors: red, blue or green. It takes three pixels to determine a particular character or letter. A single image, therefore, has the potential to encode one million different characters -- enough to fill a book

Great... This is all just some game for them isn’t it.

"How much I can hide and how large a payload I can encode without running into the risk of detection is one of the fundamental questions of steganography," said Jessica Fridrich, a professor of electrical and computer engineering at SUNY Binghamton in New York. "Jeremiah's work in this area is theoretical...and attempts to answer this question."

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Gra ndson Of Real Estate Magnate Is Trending On Twitter For Giving Out $100,000, But It Looks Like A Data Harvesting Scam

Enlightening. Always suspected this guy was a sham. Be careful who you follow.

In 2010 Pulte Group received $900 million from the Worker Home Ownership and Business Assistance Act of 2009. Pulte had lobbied for the bill’s passage. The act was intended by Congress and President Obama to be a job-creation measure. One year later, workers are still waiting for those jobs.

www.peoplesworld.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, in your first break down of DJT'S tweet to RAD, you reference Q#1155. (I highlighted the word that jumped out at me because James Comey has chastised POTUS this morning about being laser-focused.)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: b53533 No.1057351 📁
Apr 15 2018 20:06:25 (EST)
>>1057113
Focus should also be on Supreme Court promise.
Only dropped here.
POTUS validating drops via Twitter per plan/timing.
Future proves past.
Comms understood?
Q

James Comey's tweet:

twitter.com...

Notice the graphic included and notice the space and 3 dots after the word 'laser-focused'.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good catch QoS... cheers for the value add!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It has Q.

Change my mind: Q is the most subversive psyops ever.

Before Q:

After Q:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Gra ndson Of Real Estate Magnate Is Trending On Twitter For Giving Out $100,000, But It Looks Like A Data Harvesting Scam

Enlightening. Always suspected this guy was a sham. Be careful who you follow.

In 2010 Pulte Group received $900 million from the Worker Home Ownership and Business Assistance Act of 2009. Pulte had lobbied for the bill’s passage. The act was intended by Congress and President Obama to be a job-creation measure. One year later, workers are still waiting for those jobs.

www.peoplesworld.org...

This guys entire shtick on Twitter has rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning. I cant put my finger on one thing that is off to me, but its just weird....

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
POTUS has a perfect opportunity for trolling George Bush about Golf over the next few days...

Tomorrow will be the start of the Walker Cup:

The Walker Cup is a golf trophy contested in odd-numbered years by leading amateur golfers in two teams: United States, and Great Britain and Ireland.

The cup is named after George Herbert Walker who was president of the USGA in 1920 when the match was initiated. Walker is the grandfather and namesake of George H. W. Bush and great-grandfather of George W. Bush, the 41st and 43rd Presidents of the United States, respectively.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
POTUS Tweet DECODE:
Part 1

After almost 3 years in my Administration, Jason Greenblatt will be leaving to pursue work in the private sector. Jason has been a loyal and great friend and fantastic lawyer....

11:45 AM - 5 Sep 2019

Part 2

....His dedication to Israel and to seeking peace between Israel and the Palestinians won’t be forgotten. He will be missed. Thank you Jason!

1) Timestamp of 11:45 AM points to Q1145:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 18f5fc No.1032326 📁
Apr 13 2018 21:07:44 (EST)
Trust POTUS.
Sparrow Red.
Missiles only.
Intel good.

Q

Is Q1145 a "GO" message from POTUS, via the Tweet?

2) CAPS Only to simple gematria:
a) Part 1
AAJGJ = 29
Equivalents: Diana, HRC
Q29:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147452214 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

b) Part 2
HIIPHTJ = 80
Equivalents: Be All End All, Putin, Check Bush, Greenland, Europe, Spencer (Princess D was born a Spencer!)
Q80:

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148019575 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:44:18 (EST)
We need to get organized.
Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.

Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Snow White.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Q

(23:44:18 = 5/9 or Sep 5th around 44 = BHO)
(Chan post number = 148018575 = 1+4 = 5, 8+1=9, = Sep 5th but also 185 = 9/5)

c) Part 1+2
AAJGJHIIPHTJ = 109
Equivalents: Seventeen, Los Angeles, Netanyahu, Saturday, Cesar Sayoc, Its all real, Witness, James Comey.
Q109

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156632 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:06:36 (EST)
Anonymous ID: pqW40Wgk No.148156518 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:05:48 (EST)
spiritual_warfare.jpg

>>
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
>>148156518
Amen brother.
Q

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have no idea if anyone has reported this here, but neonrevolt has an interesting tidbit about Google whistleblower Zach Voorhies

In talking to Zach, I learned a number of things, but naturally, being who I am and what I do, the conversation soon turned to the subject of #QAnon. I asked him his thoughts about the level of censorship Q is experiencing (and likely going to experience in the future), as well as his own thoughts on the movement, and that’s when he dropped a bombshell on me.

www.neonrevolt.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: hiddenNZ

I posted that a few days ago. It's called Steganography that goes back to the early days of the Internet when there was only email and Usenet groups which relied upon security through obscurity. It's far more more sophisticated in modern times where you need the correct decryption cipher key.

Found the paper by James Harmsen from my last post. Perhaps a good read to understand what to look for.
Capacity of Steganographic Channels Jeremiah J. Harmsen, Member, IEEE, William A. Pearlman, Fellow, IEEE,

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Honduran Justice System seems to be working just fine.....

Former First Lady of Honduras Sentenced to 58 Years in Jail

Did anyone else get an error code on the graphic shown? I snapped a picture of it before it disappeared. I can't post pictures, but it read:

GraphQL error: Internal Error: 7ae4c3eb-6cb7-45e5-9c27-d289f70c3770

Then, it disappears...

Just tried it again several times, completely leaving the link and going back. The "GraphQL error: Internal Error:" header stays the same but the code is entirely different each time.

Mind Bending...
edit on 9/5/2019 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Yep, I posted it last night. Spooky interesting read.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry. I need to stay caught up.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

All that math hurts my brain.

You can simply embed any text into an image file by just using DOS on windows.

C:temp1>echo "Q is watching You" >> "test image.jpg"

Open in a hex editor or Notepad/Textpad and scroll to end of file.

Course, it won't be encrypted.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join