It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You don't see many black eyes at all in day-to-day living.

Especially in white collar worker circles. Very rare.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Those black eyes remind me of something I heard about Masonic initiation in chapters in Germany. Brutally physical.

I don't think these people are getting black eyes because they're Masons, but certainly looks like an initiation ritual of some kind.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just getting caught up, but man... doesn’t that seem like they/he/the daughter were/was the target?

Apple

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
After the obligatory hurricane Dorian segment, this was the top story on HANNITY (Fox News) tonight. FBI Director James Comey planted spies IN THE WHITE HOUSE after President Trump was sworn in!

We told you about the reports that fired FBI Director James Comey had planted spies in the White House. And we told you that we were doing something about it.

Last month, we sent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to the FBI and other offices of the Department of Justice (DOJ) so we could determine for ourselves what Comey and his circle of corruption had done in their efforts to spy on the Trump Administration.

The deadline for the FBI to comply with the FOIA has now passed and it has not complied.
Today, we are filing a federal lawsuit against the FBI in Washington, D.C. If these Deep State agencies will not comply with the law until a federal court forces them to, then we’ll keep filing federal lawsuits and taking them to court.
Source: aclj.org...

Based on the "Comey" I.G. Report, does anyone doubt that leaking/lying James Comey would do something this unprecedented and treasonous?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just stumbled across this....hidden info in pics...."you have more than you know" comes to mind. I know nothing of this stuff but it's possible?
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords
Did anybody see what Trump was responding to before their tweet was removed and their account suspended?
twitter.com...

Tweet with original 😎

I see Twitter is going to work with CNN and MSNBC this election cycle to ensure a Trump landslide.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
CodeMonkey

We have formally requested the 8chan committee hearing to be public, but whether it is broadcast will ultimately be decided by the @HomelandDems If you want the hearing to be public, consider *politely* asking the committee members on twitter.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Based on the "Comey" I.G. Report, does anyone doubt that leaking/lying James Comey would do something this unprecedented and treasonous?

Now, Care, James "Boy Scout" Comey was only making sure the arc of the moral universe would bend in the desired correct direction ... even if took a crowbar and a bulldozer to make it do that.

(/sarc)

Another illustration that the brand of Progressivism championed by the American Left is not simply ideology but a sort of faith. And in the practice of their faith, they care not if the law is trampled upon.

Cheers

ETA. For anyone interested in the evolution of the "moral universe" quote (it wasn't an Obama original), this is an interesting read. of arcing universes and such

edit on 5-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: link to history of moral universe quote

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Is the Watkins hearing going to be televised tomorrow or is it behind closed doors?

The 8-chan hearing Thursday morning is "closed session".

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Nice article about Tyrian purple the only thing I miss is the smell of the shellfish fermentation! Watched this 5 minute short the other day and that was what I remembered most...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

When Justice Roberts made this rare public statement to rebuke President Trump, "America's Judges are not partisan in our decisions!", that confirmed to every American that our JUDGES ARE PARTISAN.

Article III judges are absolutely partisan. They are created by a political document for a political purpose, chosen by the political system set up by that political document, and are generally appointed along partisan political lines, or for some other political purpose, e.g., as a favor to a politician or as a return favor.

So Roberts is either a con-man in saying this, or doesn't understand his own position.
edit on 5-9-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Still following Alabama saga.

Where Trump was ridiculed for saying storm may impact Alabama. And everyone else says that wasn’t true. Except they did.

“Brian McNoldy, a hurricane researcher at the University of Miami, responded: “He has no clue what he’s talking about, or what is plotted on that map. At the time of that cycle, Alabama was at even lower risk than before, and it was barely anything to start with.””

globalnews.ca...

So now they have admitted Alabama was at risk. “Barely anything” is different than not at all. Still thinking Alabama has some significance non-storm. I just find it funny how in trying to disprove Trump, they admit he was right, that there was a small risk of the storm getting to Alabama. Could you imagine if Trump said there was no risk and it did turn to Alabama? So now they are saying there was a risk to Alabama and we weren’t telling anyone. that is so much worse in my mind.

Bahamas & Alabama have a lot of letters in common. If you cancel out the shared letters, you are left with L-A-S-H. I posted a couple other Alabama stories earlier, too. Trump is almost certainly keeping it in the news cycle for a specific purpose.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think it would be wise to gather all the 'mistakes'
Trump has made as they themselves may contain hidden truths.

a reply to: SuperStudChuck

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Apple engineer Steve Salika, employee of 30 years, was on board doomed dive boat at time of fire

Deirdre O’Brien, a senior vice president at Apple, said Wednesday that Steve Salika, who had been with the company for 30 years, was one of the passengers.

Salika was on the diving trip with his wife, Diana Adamic, and their daughter, Tia Salika, who was celebrating her 17th birthday. O’Brien said Salika and Adamic met while working at Apple.

O’Brien identified Dan Garcia as another employee on the boat, saying he was passionate about his job at Apple and loved diving.

www.mercurynews.com...

Interesting. We know Apple has helped the Chinese government monitor its citizens. This guy likely knew about a bunch of pretty serious skeletons.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Maybe he had a "treadmill accident" à la Harry Reid.

Harry Reid's incident happened shortly before he retired.

Perhaps this is the Deep State's way of telling you it's your time to go, one way or another?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Who is the cardinal in the last pic with Jimmy Saville?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Devin Nunes has filed a lawsuit against Fusion GPS, accusing them of racketeering.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Who is the cardinal in the last pic with Jimmy Saville?

www.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
covered above

edit on 952019 by MetalThunder because: disregard

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join