It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Last post before Zeds...

Interesting that all of the following were wearing TIFFANY BLUE today:

President of Finland (tie)
Nancy Pelosi (outfit)
Ex PM Theresa May (outfit and a gold chain necklace)

In Cabal color language Tiffany Blue means I know a big secret...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Im getting myself caught up and havent come across it as of yet anyway, but was there any word on that meeting today? My brain doesnt want to bring the name of it up, but as I recall it, seemed to come as a pop meeting called and 6 entities were going to be addressed? Sorry Im vague, I kind of can't help it.

ETA: Never mind, read down two more spots and "butcherguy" answered it! Crickets apparently.
edit on 10/2/19 by onehuman because: got my answer

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

What I heard: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Article with more: www.usnews.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Barr, Durham, Pompeo: Italy the Hub of Impeachment intrigue.

Recently in Italy:
Clinton w/Emails
Obama w/ Clooney
Prince Harry, Obama, & DiCaprio in Sicily at Google Summit.

All roads lead to Rome

The Roman Empire
The 3 City States who rule the world.
- Vatican = Religion
- London = Finance/Law
- District of Columbia (D.C.) = Military

The Pope is the ruler of both Vatican City State & the Holy See🦉

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, his wife Susan (L) and U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See, Callista Gingrich (3rd L) listen to a curator (2nd L) as they visit the Sala Regia state hall after attending the launch of a Vatican - US Symposium on Faith-Based Organizations (FBOs), in the Vatican, October 2, 2019. Andreas Solaro/Pool via REUTERS

Super Large - Sala Regia state hall

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ooops, one more that I forgot... SOFT DISCLOSURE preparation:

Babies in the womb have lizard-like hand muscles:

Babies in the womb have extra lizard-like muscles in their hands that most will lose before they are born, medical scans reveal.

They are probably one of the oldest, albeit fleeting, remnants of evolution seen in humans yet, biologists say, in the journal Development.

They date them as 250 million years old - a relic from when reptiles transitioned to mammals.

It is unclear why the human body makes and then deletes them before birth.

Picture of the muscles on a pregnancy scan at link!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL...I don't even know what "The Plan" is, beyond "draining the swamp".

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I am actually pretty happy with we're it all stands at this point.

“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”

Last Time There Was a Countdown (Huber Testimony) the Deep State Organized a Funeral (GHW Bush)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Mar 2019 - 7:17:04 PM
What occurred the last time a countdown was presented?
[FF]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Never interfere with an enemy……..
Ammunition is hard to come by.
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 2-10-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Is that kid from Syria?

edit on 2-10-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This POTUS tweet today links to the only Q post with a picture of 8chan:

“Schiff, House Intel Chairman, Got Early Account of Whistle-Blower’s Accusations”

SCHIFF IS A FRAUD!
www.nytimes.com... …

/>

1:37 long, 1.45M views

3:51 PM - 2 Oct 2019

1) Tweet time points to Q351 which is a pic of 8chan on Qs screen... is Q posting to the new 8chan now???

2) The tweet vid length of 1:37 links to Q321:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60660 📁
Dec 9 2017 14:15:53 (EST)
POTUS: 1:37 US Military
Q

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

#1 Active Shooter Civilian Response Training for all Organizations

2019 Alice National Conference

October 3-4 in Cleveland OH.

ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) Training instructor led classes provide preparation and a plan for individuals and organizations on how to more proactively handle the threat of an aggressive intruder or active shooter event. Whether it is an attack by an individual person or by an international group of professionals intent on conveying a political message through violence, ALICE Training option based tactics have become the accepted response, versus the traditional “lockdown only” approach. Protection and safety must be the priority in an Active Shooter event or Terrorist Attack. Circumstantial and operational concerns vary in every new situation. ALICE Training provides options and classes that address the unique challenges specific to Police/LE, K-12 Schools, Healthcare Facilities, Higher Education, Businesses, Government, and Houses of Worship.

www.alicetraining.com...

Stay safe Ohio!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Something that is rattling around in my head and really bugging me. Trumpster keeps describing his conversation with the Ukrainian president as PERFECT. He could describe it as any number of things; cordial, meaningful, productive, pleasant, you get the idea. He keeps going back to PERFECT. Is this code to the DS that the conversation went exactly the way he wanted and got the exact reaction he needed? Just brainstorming here

Maybe it was perfect in that it got the Democrats to take the bait and bring Ukraine to the front of the MSM's attention. Now that will lead to the Clinton Campaign and the Obama Admin actions in 2016 with Ukraine. There is more dirt to be shown to American Public about Ukraine and the Democrats.

Its pretty amazing how many times Trump sets his opponents up by giving them the jiggle of the worm before he sets the hook. He is a LOT more patient then I ever imagined him to be. Somebody as revenge driven as Trump, I expected to be more impulsive.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I get the feeling there are a TON of Republicans who are guilty of improprieties.

Consider: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I have thought that for a while...Enter No Name. The swamp knows no political identification.

Good thing the US Military is involved. Sworn to protect against threats Foreign AND Domestic.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Drop 3539...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yea, I been wondering about that for awhile. The Silent Ones have been quiet for far too long. Are they in on it or just don't give a damn?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I get the feeling there are a TON of Republicans who are guilty of improprieties.

Consider: twitter.com...

Oh yeah...the hammer will fall on both sides. I actually believe a lot of those that are dropping out are doing so as part of a deal to not be publicly humiliated but will never work in government again and will be watched until they die.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yea, I think so and Vatican was raided yesterday. Maybe Perfect timing.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey all, just a heads up...

No links to verify yet, but hearing rumors of a mass casualty event at Camp Shelby, Mississippi. Supposedly EIGHTY some odd paratroopers missed their LZ and ended up in tree tops. Calls have been put out for all available surgeons in the area to come assist.

ETA: mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 2-10-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join