It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why drag culture? Do THEY have an agenda beyond just reading fairytales to kids?

Personal opinion here:

To condition us to see sex as detached from reproduction..... I think there are numerous ways different, even opposing groups are pushing the same general idea.... once sex is no longer the preferred (or available, with all of the intentional sterilization) method of conception, in enters the genetically pieced together, paint by number species of the future.... with any undesirable traits edited out.

Undesirable traits to whom? not for our choosing of course.

Just speculation.

Problem - reaction- solution

I hope I’m wrong. 🤷🏼‍♀️

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
DJT tweet + clip

"Sick" earlier.

"FRAUD."

Fraud for/against which side?

"Not being able to walk down the street" could point to double crossing the Controllers?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Poor Maxine Waters Done gone off the deep end.

Enjoy........

link

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
OIG

This could be about that Deb Curtis that was fired from DOJ

Now to whom was it revealed and does it have anything to do with sudden rush to impeach?

It was probably a long time ago associated with the Flynn case, and she leaked it to reporters.

That's my guess.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Briefing of by the state department Inspector General to Congress committees has concluded. Democrats are livid. They thought he was bringing them information to help the house impeach Trump. Instead, he passed out what this Congressman said was Trump & Giuliani conspiracy theories against the DNC and Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

Haha
!

That goof in the other thread said this was going to be about Pompeo. He even linked me to some leftist blog that cited Reuters and PBS as the source. Holy cow. They're going nuts.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

"Whistleblower" leaked Trump-Ukraine allegations to @AdamSchiff
BEFORE reporting it to Inspector General. In doing so they broke multiple federal laws & are NOT subject to whistleblower protections. They're Now facing federal prison:

Twitter

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This was not a good day for the lefties.

I haven't even seen the usual barrage of silly one liners and one post threads.

They're losing steam.

What a wonderful day!
edit on 2-10-2019 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

Seriously. Something has got to give. You're going to spend 20,000 on the cheapest new car out there, at a minimum. Almost 50K for the base model Jeep pickup truck. Apparently 500 something dollars a month is the average new car payment these days.

Jeeps are outrageously priced anyway, even the used ones. 500 something a month is cheap these days. I have a used vehicle and I'm paying $337/m lol. I'm not sure how it is anywhere else, but in these rural areas everyone drives huge diesel trucks, most brand new, and they're $60-90k. My buddy got brand new dodge ram 2500 and he pays $800+ a month, through credit union with excellent credit.

I don't know about the rest of these saps, but I'd rather get the new corvette at $60k than a truck. Only thing I need to haul is ass 😂

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Why wasn't it prosecuted? It's a blatant violation of the GD law! 🤬

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It was probably a long time ago associated with the Flynn case, and she leaked it to reporters. That's my guess.

Good thought...the Kislyak leak prehaps

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There is no whistleblower.

That idea makes sense. No whistleblower, just a Schiff sock puppet.

I just [don't] love it when people try to use internet gambits in real life.

Cheers

And this explains why the Whistleblower form was revised to allow for second-hand information.

Assuming it can proven that Schiff helped write the "Whistleblower" complaint, does this mean that he has committed fraud, perjury, or some other indictable act?

I would say, yes, because the alleged conversation was reported well before the scumbags amended the whistle-blower form.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: carewemust
The Briefing of by the state department Inspector General to Congress committees has concluded. Democrats are livid. They thought he was bringing them information to help the house impeach Trump. Instead, he passed out what this Congressman said was Trump & Giuliani conspiracy theories against the DNC and Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

Haha
!

That goof in the other thread said this was going to be about Pompeo. He even linked me to some leftist blog that cited Reuters and PBS as the source. Holy cow. They're going nuts.

Funny AS HELL to watch! 😂🤣😂

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Poor Maxine Waters Done gone off the deep end.

Enjoy........

link

"a number of people convicted of threatening to kill me" Convicted??? Names please, trial dates and terms of incarceration...

My gut tells me she's revealing veiled truth here.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Aside from he didn't want to give the msm an excuse to censor but "blank" like Schiff & Co have nothing but blanks on their impeachment war nonsense.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
White House Admits CIA Director Brennan Was "Secretly" In Kiev

Article from April 2014.

Late last night we asked if, as the Russian media had reported and only the Russian media, CIA director John Brennan had secretly visited Kiev over the weekend: "Brennan landed in Ukraine on Saturday under an assumed name and held a "series of secret meetings" with the country's "power bloc" Interfax reported, citing an unidentified official in the Ukrainian parliament. The person who said this to Interfax in a phone talk added that John Brennan came to Ukraine not under his real name. According to some yet unconfirmed information, the decision to suppress protesters in Slavyansk, a city in Ukraine's east, with force was advised to Ukraine's authorities by Brennan."

"We don't normally comment on the CIA director's travel but given the extraordinary circumstances in this case and the false claims being leveled by the Russians at the CIA we can confirm that the director was in Kiev as part of a trip to Europe," White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters.

As to Brennan traveling there on a fake name/passport is probably fake news or at least I haven't found any trustworthy confirmation.

His trip probably had to do with the Russian military invasion into Ukraine which started in February 2014 and continues to this day. The Schiff/Pelosi/Brennan rat line into Ukraine.

Apparently, someone burned down the home of the former head of the National Bank of Ukraine Valeria Gontareva; just before the Ukrainian corruption stories broke in DC.

What a Qoincidence. Ukraine is nothing but Corruption fighting other Corruption.

FIRE

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
🤣🤣🤣

@AKA_RealDirty

President @realDonaldTrump says Shifty Schiff couldn’t carry @SecPompeo’s jockstrap. These are bad people and dishonest people. With the American people find out what really happened it’s going to be a good [great] day.

twitter.com...

Short DJT video clip.

"blank strap" he worked that one for some reason. "blank?"

He did work that one. He even used the expression again and said, "you understand that?" It reminded me of when he went to the CIA the day after he was sworn in and said something about the columns. He asked the group he was speaking to if they understood that.

I agree. There may be something to "hear" here.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So WHATS UP with this?

Ukraine Mystery: Schiff Staffer Made August Visit for Think Tank Backed by Hunter Biden’s Old Employer

A staffer for Rep. Adam Schiff’s House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence took a trip to Ukraine last month sponsored and organized by the Atlantic Council think tank.

The Atlantic Council is funded by and routinely works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join