It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you. I don't know what to think about Gina haspels Allegiance now.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Trillium
Dig

2) Tour Guides connected to CURRENT SENATOR AND CURRENT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

For those of us who've been Q-ing for a while, it's clear that the Senator is Feinstein, and presidential candidate is Biden.

For Feinstein, this wouldn't even be the first Chinese spy to get nabbed.

The little troll has been very quiet, hasn't she.....

If I was her, I'd be pissing my pants that my "friends" might decide that I've become a bigger liability than an asset.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

A quick search for 5611 seems to suggest rumors of extremely disturbing content from dark or deep web. Some claim it originated from creepy pasta or similar - meaning it would be made up immersive story telling.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Sounds like the end draws near for Feinstein and Biden both. What a great day! I thought for a bit it could also potentially point at Kamala Harris, but Biden seems implicated in this stuff no doubt. This is pretty big "offense" for those that still doubt. It's going to be interesting to see how the MSN treats this. Last I checked they were still on this morning's talking points, but they added two "BREAKING NEWS" snippets about Guiliani being subpeoned by two different house committees. Hopefully this blows the steam out of this continued frame job Ukrainian thing they've been on.

Politics is too old school and family connected to let Harris in. You can tell the ones that have the power by the way they are praised in the media. Most or all big players have kids married to media moguls kids and so on....you can pretty much tell who will definitely NOT be a dem candidate by looking at family connections. Same with GOP except Trump.....he is a oddball. He is connected through money but no real media or major heir/ess connections....it is all him really...this is mainly why he is hated by the others. He doesnt play by the typical political good old boys club rules.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Old thread shining back in the LIGHT.

@CarrollQuigley1

So, is the Ukrainian Intelligence agency & govt more or less a hybrid US/UK/NATO proxy?

The head of the Ukrainian foreign intelligence service (SZRU) Yehor Bozhok was recently "dismissed" then immediatly appointed to Deputy Foreign Minister.

I wonder what he knows about Ukrainian influence on US elections?

Yehor was the top diplomatic representative to NATO for several years before he was made head of the SZRU.

Eye spy... favorite spy books, C!A baseball, SOF knife, Hard Measures: How Aggressive CIA Actions After 9/11 Saved American Lives (book on desk)

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
She is being a busy little bee today.

Senate Judiciary Democrats:Committee must Protect Witnesses from Presidential Intimidation.

www.feinstein.senate.gov...

If already posted, my apologize

edit on 30-9-2019 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Still catching up, but in reference to knowing we have the right Q when some form of the 8 goes back up, I think that would relatively easy.

First clue is code monkey. When he says this is the new page/site/chan we built the officially makes it the New 8ch. Im almost positive Q has been in touch with code monkey in some form because of past incidents that happened on occasion. A few times you could actually seem them talk to each other even though Q made not of had his handle on. If you are someone that reads every post you would catch it.

It wouldnt surprise me if Q has been in touch with CM to help make sure the site is built solid. Q has eluded to a military protection in past. Heck it could have been the plan to begin with. Get it taken down to rebuild a newer, stronger, board.They have to know it is going to get hit hard first few days. It may level off some, but I cant imagine a down time on it anytime soon

So that is first verification to me of it still being the 8ch, just wearing a new dress is all.

I think the real proof for Q to verify themselves is a simple Q proof within a short time.

This brings me to speculation of when the board will go up. We all know what happened just before Q came on the scene. October 1, 2017. Las Vegas anyone? What if the board does open tomorrow, Q makes an appearance and we get a Q proof from that very sad event. It is kind of where we started really. Would kind of make it full circle.

This is all my speculation of course, but that's how my brain is working it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

isn't Columbus just a couple hours drive from the Guide Stones?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Everything will move to Shillcon 1 when 8ch returns coupled with "Air Defense Emergency" if/when Q starts posting.

Oh yea, Vegas...

Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock’s girlfriend Marilou Danley lives in lavish L.A. Home

[...]Danley recently told a journalist twice that she’s “in peace right now” in her life. Then she quietly got into an SUV driven by her daughter and headed back to her home, which is worth $3.4 million in Australia money, or about $2.29 million in U.S. dollars.

Paid off?

edit on 30-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The two FBI sting videos on YT are linked from the DOJ link that IAMTAT posted above.

ETA: thread moving fast again so here's the link...
www.justice.gov...

Key phrase from source:

FBI secretly filmed Peng conducting some of the dead drops, and intercepted Peng’s telephone conversations with his MSS handlers in China.

Peng/Pong was the middle-man.
If they have evidence of his handlers in China...they have recordings of his associates in the US.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Credit Suisse 'Spy' Found Dead As 'Espionage Scandal' Stuns Swiss Banking Establishment

The increasingly conspiratorial "spy scandal" underway in Swiss banking has taken an even darker tone as the Credit Suisse contractor - who hired private detectives to follow a form

Swiss financial blog Inside Paradeplatz first reported the man’s death, identifying him only as "T" and noting that he shot himself last Tuesday as the spy scandal started to break.

zerohedge

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's a panic attack attempt at defense against what Barr is gonna bring.
You don't say

youtu.be...
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom BOOM BOOM
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Another book tour.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Think they are finally catching on lol

Now you know why they tried to say that its a crime for trump to inquire about possible investigations into crimes. They will say that trump is colluding with italy, australia, uk, and ukraine in order to target his political opponents.

In reality, trump is asking countries to cooperate and give information to AG barr for his investigation into the 2016 election in which elements in said governments, colluded with the DNC Hillary Clinton and various elements of the intelligence community.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Guess what...

OBAMA was the FIRST to put his call transcripts with foreign leaders on a Top Secret secure server...NOT Trump.

Susan Rice: Obama Put Call Transcripts On Top Secret Server, Too

Former national security adviser Susan Rice acknowledged last night that the Obama administration moved transcripts of conversations with foreign leaders onto the same top-secret server where the Trump administration stored his recent phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

thefederalist.com...

---------------------------------------

edit on 30-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

This is what I'm not getting today.

It has been known all along after the Mueller report found nothing that there was going to be an indepth investigation about how all this was started.

Now that that investigation has begun, the Dems have their panties all in a wad. Did they think this president was like all the others? A do nothing? Haven't they learned by now that he gets it done, on time, and under budget?!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Circling back remember the Russian Prank call to Schifty? He had no problem collecting what he thought to be dirt on POTUS? 😂🍿

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Peng/Pong was the middle-man.
If they have evidence of his handlers in China...they have recordings of his associates in the US.

One of the whole points to using dead drops is that people in the chain don't have to know eachother. They just need to know "if this, then that". So simply knowing one contact in the chain --or even his/her handler-- doesn't necessarily tell you much or let you roll up the whole chain. It would depend on who handles each asset and how they communicate with those assets.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Another nail in the Dem coffin.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting, this past week Ukraine hit the news

This week starts off with China/Spy hitting the news.

Rudy yelling about both Biden Ukraine and China connections.

Biden demanding Rudy get of teeeveee.

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join