It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Trillium

Wait, what is this? Was this just released today?

Not sure it the first time I see it
was not in my pdf folder so it new to me

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Ukraine will lead to exposing the true motivations behind the Iran Deal.

ALL the major players were involved with Burisma in the JCPOA.

Crack Burisma...you get Obama and the Clintons.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I don't know. I don't think it has anything to do with vaccines.

Many folks use the term 'autists' to describe a great many of the anons on 8chan. Maybe you already know that. They have a ferocious way of gathering info and digging the details.

Many of them believe the president's Autism Proclamation in 2018 making April 2, 2018 Autism Awareness Day was a sort of message to them. www.whitehouse.gov...

So, perhaps this is a sort of message regarding 8chan. Just a thought.

edit on 30-9-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
President Trump tweeted about autism about 40 min. ago.

Today, I was proud to sign the Autism CARES Bill! We support research for Americans with Autism and their families. You are not forgotten, we are fighting for you!

twitter.com...

Autists...get ready! Our president is fighting for you, too.

Autists are Q best friend on 8Chn
Head-up SOON very soon 1.5 hr

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

So many Republicans and Democrats did so many crooked and immoral things, it's almost impossible for President Trump to have an Administration composed of more than 80% "White Hats".

The NYTimes and CNN take great pleasure in declaring "Trump's own _________ director warned him of __________". or "Trump's own _______________ is declaring that the President is unhinged."

NYTimes/WaPo/CNN know that there are Republicans in top government positions who have a lot to hide. Just because the Trump Administration picked them, doesn't make them loyal angels all of the sudden.

The MSM knows these people will disagree with a lot Trump says and does, and gleefully reports every word of disagreement they speak.

Yesterday it was former Homeland Security Advisor TOM BOSSERT saying that he "Told President Trump that his Ukraine conspiracy theories were not factual".

Source: www.msnbc.com...

Maybe BOSSERT was forced out of the Trump administration because he was deep-state corrupt?

Last week, we heard repeatedly, "The Intelligence Community Inspector General was Picked by President Trump! He says the Whistleblower is credible and the accusations made require urgent attention!"

Maybe this Inspector General part of the 20% of corrupt/compromised Republicans at the top of our Government?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is this enough evidence for ppl (especially liberal women) to finally realize what a liar and a hypocrite this woman is? Not to mention completely spineless..

Hillary Clinton on Women Uncomfortable With Biden Touching Them: ‘Get Over It’

She said Biden, 76, “is a thoroughly decent human being who has served our country honorably and well for decades.”

“You could take any person who sticks their little head above the parapet and says, ‘I’m going to run for president,’ and find something that … a little annoying habit or other kind of behavior that people are going to pick apart and disagree with,” she continued.

link

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
preparation to get down and dirty.

didn't know flynn was in the 82nd (because I didn't look into it), but could tell from the harness and that yellow lanyard it was a paratrooper's kit. No markings would be for if you are caught doing an unofficial operation, so it looks like it was a "black op"

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

Re: twitter.com...

This might be what's holding up DECLASSIFICATION of the FISA applications. Barr's cutting a deal with the Intel heads of those nations? ("If you tell us who in the Obama Admin asked you to do these things, we'll redact your identity in any Declassified documents and reports. Deal?")

Good point. These nations did show concern asking Trump not to declass.

Regardless the fact that Durham is with him shows Barr is serious and it will come out. Another reason why they are in panic mode.

Their attempt at impeachment will not negate the findings but likely expose their motive.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was reading that unrolled thread and got to whre he mentions post 3021 and the date caught my eye (March 11, 2019 date, 3+1+1+2+1+9=17). I wanted to check the date stamp to see if it also added to 17, but to my surprise, my go to for QPosts has a different date.

Any idea why the time/date discrepancies between QMap.pub and qntmpkts.keybase.pub... for post #3012 (and maybe others...)?

I know we've discussed diescrepancies due to time zones, but dang, that's off by a full 24 hours, to the second.

Can anyone explain what I'm missing here?

It almost looks like there is a page glitch on qntmpkts.keybase.pub, like the date marker didn't update correctly for that day. Something is off.

(post by Trillium removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Remember when Brennan and Schiff had kittens because Sue Gordon wasn't promoted to DNI?

Instead Trump asked for her resignation.

Brennan, who has become a vocal critic of the president, said he was "disappointed" to see Gordon departing, and noted that hers and Coats' simultaneous exit is "basically decapitating the intelligence community."

More interesting timeline facts:

Whistleblower complaint filed days before Macguire took position

Maguire took over the role of acting director upon the departure of Dan Coats, just days after the whistleblower submitted the complaint to the inspector general.

That means, Susan Gordon was still (at least publicly) in the running for DNI at the time of the complaint being registered.

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday he might name Sue Gordon as acting director of national intelligence after his first choice to lead the agency, congressman John Ratcliffe, decided to drop out.

Speaking to reporters, Trump said he likes Gordon, who is currently the agency’s No. 2 official. Trump also said he is considering a list of three people to lead the agency on a permanent basis and may make an announcement about his choice on Monday.

The complaint came on the 12th of August.

Trump announces Maguire as his pick for Acting DNI on the 14th.

Then the howling begins. No wonder. They thought they'd have Gordon to sheppard the complaint!

So the whistleblower is probably not Gordon. She was the one who was going to make sure Congress got it immediately and the story would blow up.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Earlier in response to OneHuman, I dug into 5611.

After putzing it around a bit, I discovered an interesting and mystical synchronicity.

Here's my trail of thought:

5611 mirrors 1165.

In August, 1165 A.D., future King of France Philip (Augustus) II came into the world.

The only known description of Philip describes him as

a handsome, strapping fellow, bald but with a cheerful face of ruddy complexion, and a temperament much inclined towards good-living, wine, and women. He was generous to his friends, stingy towards those who displeased him, well-versed in the art of stratagem, orthodox in belief, prudent and stubborn in his resolves. He made judgements with great speed and exactitude. Fortune's favorite, fearful for his life, easily excited and easily placated, he was very tough with powerful men who resisted him, and took pleasure in provoking discord among them. Never, however, did he cause an adversary to die in prison. He liked to employ humble men, to be the subduer of the proud, the defender of the Church, and feeder of the poor"

Minus the baldness, who does this remind you of?

Trump.

The once and future king.

Source

ETA: He built a wall around France.

edit on 30-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:27 PM
    link   
    a reply to: liveandlearn

When Australia’s Prime Minister Scott Morrison was treated to a rare "State Dinner" at the White House 2 weeks ago, he looked thrilled to be so honored.

SOURCE: www.businessinsider.com...

I can see Democrats saying that Trump lavishly used taxpayer dollars to charm Morrison into fabricating anti-Obama Admin dirt, once that dirt is revealed by Barr.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:28 PM
    link   
    I’m going to ask an 8chan question. I’d link there from qdrop and I’d be in the middle of running stream of posts. Then it just ends. No connection to the next “page” or continuation.

I navigate back to what appears to be an index of a variety of Anon/Q tiles but they seem to have aged date/time stamps.

I tried reading the FAQs and I’m tech savvy but kept hitting the wall. PM if no hijack intended.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:31 PM
    link   
    didn't ask Canada for help
    top Canadian official recently arrested as chink spy

Wonder if there is a coincidence?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:32 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CoramDeo

It's only off by 1 hour. The sites qntmpkts.keybase.pub, qanon.pub... are set to UTC - 4 which doesn't account Daylight Saving Time, whereas qmap.pub adjusts for EST Daylight savings timezone.

edit on 30-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:53 PM
    link   
    Lol Im still trying to catch, got sidetracked with that 4 chan post. This just came across Twit though and does give one pause to think about it.

🇺🇸
    3Days3Nights
    🇺🇸
    @3Days3Nights
    RECONCILE

1. 8Chan taken down 8/5/19

2. Whistleblower dated 8/12/19

3. Under new rules, every Q post can be 1st hand evidence as whistleblowers.

4. Over 6 million QAnon posts can be 2nd hand hearsay as whistleblowers.

Were QAnons an army of whistleblowers without knowing?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:58 PM
    link   

8chan coming Online!

They just switched their servers and host Routes. They are no longer attached to Cloudfare!! More servers, more hosting routes. I monitor this daily and this is new and just occurred.

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join