It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Chuck Grassley saying the Corn is ripe for harvest Q proof??...

I dare this is a lovely proof the Q mission is REAL! @ChuckGrassley is hinting that the #CornWatch is almost over. The 🌽 is nearly perfectly dried!😃 It’s almost time to harvest a huge crop of Popcorn 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿! @99freemind @dnajlion7 @TheJenniferMac @StormIsUponUs

Twitter

ChuckGrassley @ChuckGrassley

See the little dents in the middle of the kernel? #cornwatch When all the kernels are dented it’s just a matter of time until the moisture dries out of the ear of corn We like to start harvest when moisture level is… instagram.com...

Twitter

Q3525

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

In what context did Grassley make that comment?

Without any context, it looks to me (through Q glasses on) like a Q Proof, indeed.

What else could his weird comment mean?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Scientists reverse aging process in rat brain stem cells

New research, published today in Nature, reveals how increasing brain stiffness as we age causes brain stem cell dysfunction, and demonstrates new ways to reverse older stem cells to a younger, healthier state.

link

The research and advanced tech that (cabal) scientists are involved in..like transhumanism (immortality), telepathy, remote viewing, CRIPSR..even CERN..is simply their effort to replicate or mimic potentials that are already encoded within human DNA. We carry these natural abilities in the parts of our DNA that were switched off. *They* don't have these capabilities which is why they're scrambling to 'decode' them. So that they can utilize these powers independently, through artificial means in order to terminate their reliance on humans. They are parasites and we are the hosts
edit on 15-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Don't know either on context...Maybe Q+ suggested he post it...

Have a look at all the replies on the Instagram post.
Pretty much every single one is Q related...and no replies from Chuck at all (ie, there are none to say they have the wrong end of the stick!)...

It all suggests to me this is a Q related and a proof...
edit on 15 9 19 by Diaspar because: Q

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Haha! Around T-2:00 to 2:36 mins, he says "What's with the [bleeepin'] moustache?"

That's what I was thinking about his fake moustache that made him look quite Hitlerian, in my opinion. Very appropos!

Then he talks about there being "...a bit of a boys club...winks and nods" sort of thing.....

He makes me soooooo sick...!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
BILL CLINTON’S “SPIRITUAL HEALER” ARRESTED FOR RUNNING BIGGEST EVER CHILD SEX RING

Source

Joao Teixeira de Faria – known as John of God – achieved international fame after being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey and having a list of famous clients, including Bill Clinton.

Two months ago, his world crumbled after police discovered evidence that he was a mass murderer, baby trafficker, and sex slave ringleader. Mirror.co.uk reports:

The 77-year-old was arrested a week later in what prosecutors say could be the worst serial crimes case in the country’s history.

Faria’s own daughter, Dalva Teixeira, has also spoken out, called him a “monster” and claiming he molested her as a child.

Brazilian activist Sabrina Bittencourt, whose investigations led to Teixeira’s arrest in December, now claims the celebrity medium ran a baby trafficking operation where children were “farmed” in Brazil before being sold to childless couples around the world.

Shockingly, she claims young girls were held captive in remote farms where they were forced to produce babies – before being murdered after 10 years of giving birth.

Oprah Winfrey vouched for João’s spiritual healing powers after visiting him in 2010 where she nearly fainted during the “blissful” encounter. The TV host featured her healing experience in a since-deleted episode of the Oprah Winfrey Show titled ‘Leap of Faith: Meet John of God’, in which she described seeing him cut into the breast of a woman without anaesthesia and left feeling “an overwhelming sense of peace”.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I guess we know WHY Oprah won't be running for President.

...and then, of course, there was THIS:

--------------------
edit on 15-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Series of DJT tweets over the past hour or so re the SA Oil attacks

Twitter1 ---Twitter2 ---Twitter3

"are locked and loaded depending on verification"...is this suggesting retaliation imminent??

Oil prices have shot up 10-15% upon opening
edit on 15 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
China is the largest importer of Saudi oil. This surge in prices is just what their crashing economy needs. 😇

Iran Rejects U.S. Accusations Over Saudi Oil-Facility Attacks

Saudi Arabian Oil Co., known as Aramco, has made an early assessment that its facilities were hit by missiles, people familiar with the matter said. A U.S. government assessment determined that the strikes hit at least 17 places at Abqaiq, a large processing facility close to the Persian Gulf. Many hit on their west-northwest-facing sides. That might suggest they were hit from Iraq to the north, not drones launched from Yemen to the south.

17 missiles? Q, what are you up to?
Where is John Bolton?

Oil Explodes 20% Higher, Biggest Jump On Record

With traders in a state of near-frenzy, with a subset of fintwit scrambling (and failing) to calculate what the limit move in oil would be (hint: there is none for Brent), moments ago brent reopened for trading in the aftermath of Saturday's attack on the "world's most important oil processing plant", and exploded some 20% higher, to a high of $71.95 from the Friday $60.22 close, its biggest jump since futures started trading in 1988.

US officials say evidence now pointing towards cruise missile attacks from Iraq or Iran, not drone strikes from Houthis in Yemen. But no official assessments yet from DC or Riyadh.

twitter.com...

ETA:
Trump Administration releases photo of actual Cruise missiles incoming from Iran.

Nice! 😎
edit on 15-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
DJT tweet

Interesting tweet.

I completely fail to understand the twit address thing at all. From my computer/browser/not logged into twit. But if I copy and paste what is "visible" from the "/" point I get the below.

/realDonaldTrump?ref_twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

This is what is seen in the address bar itself.

realDonaldTrump?ref_twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

by contrast, just copying and pasting Rosiememos address I get no change.

twitter.com...

What seems odd to me is that when I paste it here on ATS the below automatically becomes the above if the "/" is included.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

One of the California victims was Ryoichi Kikuchi, 83, who died on the operating table at John Muir Hospital in Walnut Creek on Sept. 19, 2009.

Walnut sauce, anyone?

edit on 15-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: Guyfriday

John said in his interview he doesn't really follow Q. He relies on a couple of other people to decipher for him (he doesn't say who).

He said "even with his physics and math background it gives me a headache"...!!

See 1:29:00 - 1:30:00 in the interview

Those "other people" might be passing info that helps him formulate twitter posts in that manner, or he may have said the above to divert from his knowledge of Q possibly, it's not really eluded to either way...

It's a smart way of going. He can blame others for misrepresenting "Q" if he states something that doesn't quite fit with the official "Q" message. This John may be feeding information out there, but the question remains; "Is he a legitimate source, or setting a trap for "Q" followers?"

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I said too much there.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Diaspar

John said in his interview he doesn't really follow Q. He relies on a couple of other people to decipher for him (he doesn't say who).

He said "even with his physics and math background it gives me a headache"...!!

See 1:29:00 - 1:30:00 in the interview

Those "other people" might be passing info that helps him formulate twitter posts in that manner, or he may have said the above to divert from his knowledge of Q possibly, it's not really eluded to either way...

It's a smart way of going. He can blame others for misrepresenting "Q" if he states something that doesn't quite fit with the official "Q" message. This John may be feeding information out there, but the question remains; "Is he a legitimate source, or setting a trap for "Q" followers?"

Fair question.
What type of trap do you think 'John' may be setting for Q followers?
...AND...what is the actual danger(if any) in following along and seeing where it leads?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The easiest way to impede followers of any messenger is to provide a parallel messenger with similar information, then have that messenger provide lies and misdirection. The ensuing chaos creates descent amongst the primary followers, then many others will split from the originals message.

As much as I hate to point this out, this is a typical pattern to how Trotskyists do things. This John person, have they provided anything that "Q" hasn't provided first, or does anyone know when this John came on the scene? Was it before or after any major events came to light that may have exposed any of the players that "Q" seems to be exposing?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

^^^Keystone?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Good to look out for that.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for any resulting dissent or chaos.
In the mean time...I'm going to enjoy BOTH shows.

I like to multi-task.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, can you elaborate on that, please? What do you mean "keystone"?

Sincere question.

Also, what does IIRC mean?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Okay, I think I'm taking in too much info. I'm 50 and maybe my brain is starting to decline with age, lol...

Instagram posts??

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

In what context did Grassley make that comment?

He represents the great state of Iowa, so it's not entirely random in that context, but still a bit odd.

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join