It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Leonardo da Vinci.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Re: Kavanaugh per Sen Grassley

And there is a Tracy Beanz thread which gives a very plausable explanation.

RBG's 4th cancer dx (esp 3rd pancreatic) which could mean she will not live to the end of Trumps term and McConnall and Reps could confirm a new conservative judge.

Also, there are 3 cases. 1 they just stopped Circuit courts from issuing blanket judgements across the nation.

There is a gun issue which would allow carrying guns outside of the home.

There is also the reversal of DACA on the docket.

To deligitimize Kav would give them one less constitutional judge. Thinking they will win 2020 also plays into this

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Protestant Reformation.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

FIRE & FURY

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Phoenix

Rhymes with 'no-name-stain'.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

EMN, over the last 3 or 4 days there have been a half dozen POTUS tweets that pointed to Q Posts with HRC and Saudi Arabia, Alice in Wonderland in. I didn't post them because they didn't seem as relevant as other links... and I was worried about clogging the thread up with too many.

The posts were indicating that we still have something to find out about Hillary & Saudi Arabia... in particular Q82 and Q84:

Q82:

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148020085 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:49:24 (EST)
[Repost]Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Q

Q84:

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148021501 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:03:28 (EST)
Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic.
Organized and in order.
Critical for understanding and review.
Spider web.
Hillary & Saudi Arabia (Alice & Wonderland)(see above).
This is staged and deliberate.

Snow White
Godfather lll
Q

Regarding the ARAMCO IPO... why??? Who are the current shareholders? Who gains? $2 Trillion could refill some pretty large deep state coffers!! Does Hillary have any stake in ARAMCO?

edit on 15-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Saudi Arabia – The Bloody Wonderland
journal-neo.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thought I would a a few comments from a twitter account regarding reaction to new Kavanaugh accusations.

These democrats are helping us BIGLY and and are apparently totally blind to this fact

The Kavanaugh railroad is the most politically clarifying event in my life, and it is why, as the New York Times seems intent on reminding us, I will crawl over broken glass to vote for a guy I don't particularly like next year.

Same. I was NeverTrump through mid-year 2016, and no fan leading up to his election victory, but he's surprisingly shifted the overton window rightward, completely exposed the "unbiased press," and didn't buckle on Gorsuch and especially Kavanaugh, so I'm no longer ambivalent.

My mom was a devout Hillary supporter. She HATED Trump, but after everything they have thrown, done, said, about him, she is now a Trump supporter. Gotta love it.

I’m in the same boat. I reluctantly voted for him in 2016, but I will hop skip and jump to vote for him this time around. The left is so freaking insane it’s a wonder to behold. 5 replies 19 retweets 133 likes

I, as a NeverTrumper, will stand in a snowstorm, freeze to the bone, get blown by a windstorm, get drenched by rain, in order to tell Democrats, I stand with @realDonaldTrump and Kavanaugh. 10 replies 52 retweets 186 likes

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What or whom does the 500th anniversary refer too.

I have enough guessing games with Q.

P

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The Dems are NOT going to impeach anyone. They will yap about impeaching various people but that’s it. Their base ($) must feel like impeachment is the plan; when it’s clearly not.

There’s only one 2020 Dem strategy; retain the House so they will chair the committees. That’s what they are left with.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

According to this link, either Cortez looing for Aztec gold in Mexico, or the Prince of Ning rebellion in China?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The Aztec's gold has been missing for 500 years...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
With all the talk of undersea bases, Red October, etc. I thought y'all might find the latest addition to the UK Navy interesting:

Royal Navy gets real BOND BOAT

This can be dropped by helicopter into the sea, then speed at 40 knots to close to target, before diving underwater the rest of the way and dropping off 6 special forces underwater... It's small size and aerodynamics look pretty stealthy for avoiding radar too!

This state-of-the-art, 39ft-long vessel – being tested by British Special Forces – is set to transform the Royal Navy’s ability to protect shipping in the Persian Gulf.

I assume this boat is actually already in operation and potentially by deep state as well as the UK?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

How about a Templar timeline?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I've been puzzled on this drop for a long time.
Q78 (partial)

Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.

Alice in Wonderland* is a CIA technique to break a subject using a constant bombardment of illogical attacks.
Alice & Wonderland = Q + POTUS + Anon reversing the spell.

Lots of money + political power + laws don't apply to [them] --> HRC = Wonderland.

* KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation Manual - Pg 76 of Part II (pp. 61-112), July 1963; released Feb 25, 2014.

(KUBARK = was the codename for CIA.)

Just some ideas.

Drive up the oil prices. No shareholders yet. The big bankers.

Aramco picked Bank of America Corp., Citigroup, Credit Suisse Group AG, Goldman Sachs Group Inc., JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley for top underwriting roles on the deal along with some Middle Eastern banks.

Link

Also, Prince MbS wants to build a $500 billion mega-city (Neom) spanning 3 countries.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

No easy search links for "Knights Templar 1519"?

Weren't there some Knights Templar tombs discovered in Canada? I wonder what date they were.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The Swiss Templars have it and the Brit Royals have most of the Nazi gold.

Heard it on a documentary I watched awhile back. Sorry, Blowtube removed the vid.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

ALICE

www.alicetraining.com...

33 Q drops include 'ALICE"

edit on 16-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

EMN, that's puzzled me too.

I've just noticed that the Ampersand... & is like an up-ended infinity sign next to a small t.

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join