It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yea, I've noticed your DJT tweet links have SERP tags and do NOT link to the desired tweet.

Twitter SERP Pack for Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP).

On DJT twitter you can just click the downarrow symbol (next to follow) and copy link to tweet then paste into your ATS post.

Your links are the only one's I've seen with this tracking URL which helps Google search results. I don't know much about it all and not sure why your DJT twit links have the SERP tags. Try a different browser to see if same still occurs.

Here's an article describing SERP pack.

Google SERP

Or just do a search using "Twitter SERP links"

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Okay, so Iowa is known for corn production?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Along the lines of what Guyfriday may be talking about regarding Q and John...
Q has never actually told us if Rosenstein is a Black Hat or White Hat...Q Has done so with OTHER key players mentioned by John. Yet...Q has positioned RR in brackets ([RR]) consistently...without explanation.

John...on the other hand...has straight out said Rosenstein is a BH...and deserves 'target' brackets. For HIM...it's personal.

For BOTH Q and JOHN...Rosenstein is a unique player in this.
edit on 15-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep, you're past decline. πŸ˜‚

Sorry, couldn't help myself. πŸ˜‡

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: RadioRobert

Okay, so Iowa is known for corn production?

Largest producer among states. Not sure where it lists internationally.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

One item on the game board in particular really stands out for me personally.

It happens to be responsible for numerous countless deaths around the world, over centuries, millennia.

As a shareholder (through family inheritance), how do I stop its production?

I can't. I feel truly powerless.

I can't even just simply walk away!

With or without me, it will continue to be produced.

The demand for it is just...I don't know...colossal...part of the fabric of human depravity.
edit on 15-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Iowa Corn is a Global Commodity

31 percent of farm income is attained directly from exports, reflected in the fact that one out of every three acres in the United States is planted for crops that will be shipped out of the country in some form.

www.iowacorn.org...

Iowa Corn Facts

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not sure DS has the power it wielded just a few months ago. I’m pretty sure that if we wanted to blow some ish up in Iran, we could do it and make it look like Denmark did it.

My money is on factions within Iran are acting militarily independent of each other. Broken chain of command. Multiple chains. Multiple agendas.

qmap.pub...
Circling back on Iran drops

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

It's all rolling out exactly as Q predicted.

After Iran...Israel?

But...why? I thought Trump was with Israel...so I don't get this one at all.

We are saving Israel for last....

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

After Iran...Israel?

But WHICH government of Israel?
Ehud Barak or Benjamin Netanyahu?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: IAMTAT

The easiest way to impede followers of any messenger is to provide a parallel messenger with similar information, then have that messenger provide lies and misdirection. The ensuing chaos creates descent amongst the primary followers, then many others will split from the originals message.

As much as I hate to point this out, this is a typical pattern to how Trotskyists do things. This John person, have they provided anything that "Q" hasn't provided first, or does anyone know when this John came on the scene? Was it before or after any major events came to light that may have exposed any of the players that "Q" seems to be exposing?

Q as well as John are just social media entities. Followers put varying levels of trust and weight to what they, or others, say. Anon is Anon for a reason. That reason may be to ensure the truth is delivered with minimal risk to source(s) or, as you state, act as a device of confusion and deception.

Followers who do so blindly, as with all causes, deserve any negative impact they may receive.

Followers who do so with caution and reasoning skills intact are likely capable of navigating those waters.

In the end; it’s not what any of us/they say but what actually happens. At best, these Anons tip followers off when something is about to happen. Whether a self proclaimed MI insider or some random Joe who happens to be around info/situation and shares it.

Take the Anon who posted about EpSide before it hit the news. Likely someone connected to the jail and had/released the info before it hit the news.

Does early notification change events? Doubtful. It simply tips followers off a short time before it his global news.

Having Intel is one thing. Sharing Intel is another. Creating and/or participating in the acts that generated the Intel is a sole and separate level.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

After Iran...Israel?

The swamp is deep fren! No worries check the sig. πŸ‘‡πŸ½

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
More Corn.

So Sleepy Creepy Pervy Joe Biden tells a truly bizarre story about his confrontation with "CORN pop."

Clip

So everything learned leads me to believe this not a random lie. He works way to hard to get this story correct - getting little else correct.

Themes:

Chain
Rusty Straight Razors
Swimming Pool
Partial Apology

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Aaah...good point. Apparently, Bibi is fighting for his political life right now...

A visibly frantic Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in the fight of his political life as the country heads to national elections for the second time this year.
~ Link
And Ehud wants to unseat Bibi...but first....

Barak' s Got to Get Monkey Epstein Off His Back ~ Link

In my estimation, with Q glasses on, Bibi loses election. Barak wins.

Then Q+ pounces on Barak's Israel?

Wait a minute! What if all the endless delays of justice was simply in order to wait until Ehud Barak comes into power, and THEN slam THOR's HAMMER down!?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Aaah...good point. Apparently, Bibi is fighting for his political life right now...

A visibly frantic Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in the fight of his political life as the country heads to national elections for the second time this year.

And Ehud wants to unseat Bibi...but first....

Barak' s Got to Get Monkey Epstein Off His Back ~ Link

In my estimation, with Q glasses on, Bibi loses election. Barak wins.

Q+ pounces?

Keep in mind Ehud and Jeffery were VERY close.

One is apparently dead.
edit on 15-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Israeli election...September 17.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Deep State in every gov't. In the case of Israel it's the fake satanic Jews who run the world.

We can't get our own gov't drained & cleaned so I'm not sure how in hell Israel will be dealt with.

A year from now or within a year many habbenings may occur.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

This could be something more telling in this bracket affair then meets the eye. This John person could be leading something against Rosenstein by doing this. For now it seems the "Q" thinks that (RR) is wearing a grey hat, so in as much as Rosenstein is being helpful he is also covering his butt. John could be worried about this and is using a simple technique of social engineering. John's lack of brackets around RR's name could lead some people into subconsciously thinking that RR is a black hat, when the truth is uncertain at the moment. Maybe (RR) is going to spill something that compromises the Trotskyist agenda in order to protect his butt, and John suspects this.

Something that might play into our favor (our meaning the American people and the People of the World); Joe Biden. He seems like an unwilling candidate, so I'm willing to bet that as soon as he realizes that if he is put in office, he'll be killed and his "non-electable" VP is put in the big chair, he'll be more willing to spill the beans on why he is running. Hopefully he'll just spill the beans about the Trotskyist movement during a live debate.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
BLUE & WHITE vs. LIKUD
September 17

--------------------------

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join